Imperial Family of Brazil 2: 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
@Blog Real I'm looking at the Instagram account on the link and this card below caught my eye. I tried to translate the text to English but didn't work. I thought it was a bank credit card offer!

It is the new Pró Monarchy Loyalty Card – referring to the 2024-2025 biennium and commemorating the Bicentennial of the 1824 Constitution – that will be sent to monarchists across the country who support the Imperial House of Brazil and its Secretariat with voluntary work and contributions.

Prince Dom Bertrand of Orleans and Bragança and his nephew, Prince Dom Gabriel of Orleans and Bragança, presided over the XXXIV National Monarchical Meeting, held in the São João Paulo II Auditorium of the Centro Universitário Católico Ítalo Brasileiro, in São Paulo. This year, the theme of the event was “200 years of the Constitution of 1824, the one that lasted the longest in our country”.

Prince Dom Bertrand of Orleans and Bragança, Head of the Imperial House of Brazil, received in audience at the headquarters of his Secretariat, in São Paulo, Second Class Minister Maria Tereza Moraes de Souza Bacellar, with her husband, Fernando Dalle Carbonare, and his son, Lorenzo Dalle Carbonare Carvalho. They talked about the current situation in Brazil and the world and the hopes for the Restoration of the Monarchy in the country, among other topics.

Prince Dom Bertrand de Orleans e Bragança, Head of the Imperial House of Brazil, presided over the 2nd Monarchical, Historical and Cultural Meeting “Itu/SP, Fidelíssima”, held at the Vassoural Farm, in Itu, São Paulo, by Rádio Brazil Imperial.

Prince Dom Bertrand de Orleans e Bragança, Head of the Imperial House of Brazil, hosted a lunch at the headquarters of his Secretariat, in São Paulo, in celebration of the birthday of his friend and collaborator, the Advisor to the Imperial House, Juan Carlos José Voiseau y Jardón.

Prince Dom Bertrand of Orleans and Bragança, Head of the Imperial House of Brazil, accompanied by his nephew, the Prince of Grão-Pará, Dom Rafael of Orleans and Bragança, presided over the IV Fluminense Monarchical Meeting, held in the auditorium of the Santa Casa da Misericórdia do Rio de Janeiro.

Prince Dom Bertrand de Orleans e Bragança, Head of the Imperial House of Brazil, visited the Monastery of São Bento do Rio de Janeiro, in the capital of Rio de Janeiro, where he was received by the Abbot Emeritus, Dom José Palmeiro Mendes.

Prince Dom Bertrand of Orleans and Braganza, Head of the Imperial House of Brazil, sends Brazilians to his Message of the Fatherland Day.

Back
Top Bottom