HRH Prince Emanuele Filiberto, Princess Clotilde and Family 5: May 2008-March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope their couple is ok... for the little girls

EF continues to use his name and his (inexistent) titles for commercial purposes ridiculasing the italian royal house.
the only clever idea he should have is "coltivare fiori" back in Switzerland!

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, it shouldn't be an idea of him, but a prayer of his Aunt to save the Family from EF, VE and M...

Pics 31.1.2009

Here are pics from the fourth show on Saturday, January 31.
Does anyone know if Emanuele got through again?

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

They will most probably make him go through to the final episode at least: it's a matter of audience and sponsors...

Do you mean he is popular in Italy, for his presence being the guarantee of a good audience ?

Do you mean he is popular in Italy, for his presence being the guarantee of a good audience ?

Well, he's popular because he's well known by the Italians, but in his case to be popular doesn't necessarily mean he's well liked by his country fellows ( again, how Italian is this kid? - with a half Belgian, a quarter Italian, a quarter Montenegrin father; a Swiss mother; a French wife; Austrian ancestors... - who spent a greater part of his life outside Italy, and who hardly speaks proper Italian?). The people here watch him because he's famous, and are curious about him.
They think they're pullling his leg, instead they're being pulled their legs , since the Italian TV demands a cool € 106,00 to all those who have a TV set, to watch its programmes (including this kind of show). And unlike the BBC, there's plenty of commercials on the Italian TV. Lots of watchers, lots of money...

Last edited:
Here are some pics of Prince Emanuele showing how hard
his training for the show is ;) and some new ones with
his partner.

Prince Emanuele Filiberto of Savoy training at the 'Heaven
Due Gym' with coach Romolo Babbani and with this partner
Natalia Titova, Rome, Italy, January 26, 2009.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

let's say he is notorius: people knows who he is and how he look, but don't like him at all... but in that show the other contestant are so unknown that he is the most payed...is a tv genre that has to be called trash: people want to see how much these people can humiliate themselves

Let's keep things in perspective and dismount from those moral high-horses. "Strictly Come Dancing" or "Dancing with the Stars" as it is also called is a television format reproduced in local versions and seen all around the world. It has proved highly successful because it provides viewers with "family" entertainment, not trash television or humiliation.

Well, you know Warren, Italians are the world's most self deprecating people, and are always moaning and groaning about anything and anyone, but nobody wants to change things for the better...
Most probably they do not know what's going on in other countries, and think that everything coming from abroad is better than the household stuff...;)

That's not the first time Emanuele Filiberto appears on the TV, but since he must be a guy that is easily influenced, it all depends on the TV host's intelligence and sensibility to make him feel comfortable and not clumsy.
I remember when EF was regularly hosted on a soccer related tv show. They were linked up to Geneva, where he lived back then. The host Fabio Fazio was and still is an intelligent man, so that the Prince when asked his opinions looked perfectly comfortable, funny and very nice.

let's say he is notorius: people knows who he is and how he look, but don't like him at all... but in that show the other contestant are so unknown that he is the most payed...is a tv genre that has to be called trash: people want to see how much these people can humiliate themselves

I think that is a little to general not all people hate him.

Pics 1.2.2009

Princess Clotilde attended a show of Dita von Teese
who performed at the Crazy Horse, Paris, France,
February 1st 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Pics 14.2.2009

Pics from the sixth show, shouldn't it be over soon?

Emanuele Filiberto of Savoia and his dance partner Natalia Titova
perform during the TV show 'Strictly Come Dancing' (Ballando con
le stelle) on February 14, 2009 in Rome, Italy

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Sorry, but Clothilde looks terrible here. Skinny, tired and these hair:nonono:

Anyone ever seen Anchorman? Pic 2 in post #201 reminds me so much of Will Farrell in that movie :lol:.
I have to say he looks really handsome of SCD.

Is this a Prince or a Star? :whistling: Well,let's hope that,at least,he likes what he's doing.About the pictures of his wife above:I agree she looks much older than him and I believe this is how it's gonna be in the future as well :cool:

Pics 7.3.2009

Thank you for the pic, Tosca :flowers:

Prince Emanuele Filiberto and world champion of quickstep Alessia Betti
perform during the tv show 'Strictly Come Dancing' (Ballando con le stelle)
on March 7, 2009 in Rome, Italy.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

My God, Princess Clothilde doesn't look good on these pix of the 1rst of Feb... it is a shame, she is so pretty usually !

Pics 7.3.2009

Roberto Cavalli and Clotilde Coureau attend the Roberto Cavalli
opening boutique party during Paris Fashion Week ready-to-wear
Autumn / Winter 2009 on March 7, 2009 in Paris, France

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

She doesn't look that good or healthy.And what did she do to her hair?Anyway,I guess the appearance is not what really matters.I wanted to ask if Mrs Coureau does charitable/humanitarian work.She's supposed to be a Princess,that's why I'm asking.

Is this a Prince or a Star? :whistling: Well,let's hope that,at least,he likes what he's doing.About the pictures of his wife above:I agree she looks much older than him and I believe this is how it's gonna be in the future as well :cool:

She must have a lot of free time on her hands because her hair is always changing - different colors, different styles - all the time!
She does not look goo with curly hair -

I don't like the hair. What an idea tho color it ginger :ohmy:.

Pics 12.3.2009

Prince Emanuele and Natalia Titova having lunch in Rome,
Italy, March 12 , 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom