HGD Guillaume and HGD Stéphanie, Current Events 2: October 2012 - May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RTL has a LIVESTREAM of the Dancing Procession.

RTL.lu - Livestream

And WORT has the first Pictures.

Wort.lu - Springend und tanzend durch Echternach

So, maybe we see Guillaume and Stéphanie Dancing!

The Group Guillaume & Stéphanie participate with, Lycée Classique et Technique d'Echternach, is starting at 12.15 u!

Echternach - Accueil

First Pictures of Guillaume & Stéphanie.

WORT:

Wort.lu - Springend und tanzend durch Echternach

Tageblat:

http://www.tageblatt.lu/nachrichten/luxemburg/story/In-Echternach-wird-wieder-gesprungen-14894767

RTL:

http://radio.rtl.lu/lauschteren/gre...greis_tv/live/header/sprangprozessioun/fotoen

Englisch:

Wort.lu - VIDEO: Rain fails to dampen spirits at Echternach dancing procession

Francaise:

Wort.lu - Les photos de la procession dansante à Echternach

Português:

Wort.lu - Procissão dançante debaixo de chuva, em Echternach

More pictures of today in Echternach.

Tageblatt:

Tageblatt Online diashows

Royal Website:

http://www.monarchie.lu/fr/actualites/evenements/2013/05/coupleh-cda-echternach/index.html

Last edited by a moderator:
First Pictures of Guillaume & Stéphanie.

Lovely images of the couple! I like Stéphanies pretty and stylish ensamble with lace, but in the photos it seems like her huband is a more dynamic dancer than her :bounce:
He probably has had more practice with this special dance, it seems to be a very nice and also joyful tradition for people of all ages! Is this kind of spring jump-dance done only in Echternach or also other towns in Luxembourg?

Last edited:
Another reason to love Luxembourg. I would definitely be on hand for this festival of I lived there. It is important that the young couple participates in the festivals of their country!

Lovely images of the couple! I like Stéphanies pretty and stylish ensamble with lace, but in the photos it seems like her huband is a more dynamic dancer than her :bounce:
He probably has had more practice with this special dance, it seems to be a very nice and also joyful tradition for people of all ages! Is this kind of spring jump-dance done only in Echternach or also other towns in Luxembourg?

I thought Stephanie looked quite lovely in the black and white ensemble. The lace shirt is very pretty. Her husband may have been a more dynamic dancer, but her megawatt smile won me over. I think she enjoyed this engagement. It seemed very informal, and fun. No room to feel awkward.

Yes,that is true-her smile is absolutely sweet and she surely enjoyed this event a lot! Everyone who participated seemed to be very relaxed and happy, it is great to see that such a tradition brings together so many people from all walks of life and have a good time together!

Lovely little video, what a shame the weather was so wet !

Yes,that is true-her smile is absolutely sweet and she surely enjoyed this event a lot! Everyone who participated seemed to be very relaxed and happy, it is great to see that such a tradition brings together so many people from all walks of life and have a good time together!

I think that this type of event is what a new royal needs, because it's relaxing, but still has a significance to it. There's a chance to mingle with the crowd, and simply take it all in. I'm glad that Stephanie has a chance to participate in stuff like this to help her get better acquainted with her new role.

The event looked fun! Hopefully Stephanie enjoyed the dance as much as Guillaume did!

I think that this type of event is what a new royal needs, because it's relaxing, but still has a significance to it. There's a chance to mingle with the crowd, and simply take it all in. I'm glad that Stephanie has a chance to participate in stuff like this to help her get better acquainted with her new role.

That´s true, it is a good way to get to know the people and their culture through these cherished traditions and in such a relaxed, joyful atmosphere.I am sure that she will keep this in good memory and hopefully she will also participate next year too!
These informal and laid-back events seem like the most enjoyable part of royal life to me, both Guillaume and Stéphanie have a good way of talking and interacting with people of all ages. Especially with the kids, I see that HGD Stéphanie has a wonderful way of charming the crowd with her smile and her friendly, caring nature.

Very nice pix, she was really well dressed (but we already knew this jacket).

Stephanie looked wonderful in that shade of blue.

How pretty she is, and the pair so likeable !!!! Quite a real treasure for Luxemburg !

This is such a sweet picture of Stephanie. She's a beautiful young woman.

Couldn't agree more! I love this couple so much! She is just adorable, and you can't help but notice how much he adores her! So sweet.

I can't wait to see them at Luxembourg National Day this weekend!

:wave:

Interesting, after seeing the Manuel Dias' photogallery I reach the conclusion that I actually like the turquoise suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom