Gloucester, Kent, BRF Ladies' Fashion and Style Part 3: June 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zara seems to be adopting those sleeves. No comment on whether that's her best look, but it does appear to be a thing.

Still miss Mike in Zara's hats. We need another Jubilee or something.

Lady Ella looks bright and lovely and maybe best of all, a bit peaceful.

A very colour look on Lady Helen!

Zara just seems to nail the perfect Ascot look. Her hat is divine.

Agreed. Zara looks fabulous, and her hat really suited her. She and Beatrice really photographed nicely next to each other in their outfits.

Zara was sheer perfection, and Beatrice not far behind. I would whip those earrings off Zara in an instant :)

Agreed. Zara looks fabulous, and her hat really suited her. She and Beatrice really photographed nicely next to each other in their outfits.
They both looked well-dressed and floral summer chic, yet I felt they were almost blending into each other standing together.

It would have been very nice and the shoes are great, but not enough to overcome the sleeves.

All... but really all ladies are gorgeous. Straight out from a film like My fair Lady
But i really dont understand how they walk in the grass with these heels.

Lady Frederick looks so cute! I really like her coat and confidence to pull off that hat! Bellissima.

I wasn't mad about the gown that the Duchess of Gloucester wore but the jewels and order really enhanced the over all appearance.

Back
Top Bottom