Gloucester, Kent, BRF Ladies' Fashion and Style Part 3: June 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought Lady Louise was a knockout! Her whole ensemble was just beautiful!

I have several friends who wear their shoes a size to big when walking in high heels on a long day. Apparently it's more comfortable when their feet swell. As a man I of course wonder why on earth one would expose oneself to wearing that kind of shoes at all.
I am assuming that was a rhetorical question. :D But kudos to our Lady Louise, she managed to knock more than a few socks off. I think it is one of the first ensembles that was hers from top to bottom.

Lady Louise and Zara were the standouts today. Louise's hair, in particular, was just gorgeous with her normally wild curls tamed into lovely waves.

I haven’t been able to find a really good picture of Louise at the concert yet, but from what I have been able to see- she looks great. Her hair, make up, jewelry, what little I can see of her black outfit, looks great.

She really did pull out all the stops for the coronation yesterday. I can’t get over how stunning she looked. I finally saw close ups of her jewelry- and the pieces were just lovely. I want the set. Lol

Last edited:
:previous:

The only photos of Louise at the concert, I was able to find so far:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

You're most welcome :flowers:

The Duchess of Gloucester at a Big Help Out event outside St Mark's Coptic Orthodox Church today, May 8:

** Full view ** Upper part **

You're most welcome :flowers:

The Duchess of Gloucester at a Big Help Out event outside St Mark's Coptic Orthodox Church today, May 8:

The red coat and white trousers are a lovely combination and work well together.

Posts that did not discuss any fashion issues have been removed as off-topic.

Lady Gabriella was my favourite and it was nice to see her wearing Queen Mary's emerald and diamond clover brooch.

Louise's Coronation dress, from Suzannah London, has sold out online.

For the garden party at Buckingham Palace today, May 9, the Duchess of Gloucester wore the same outfit she has worn for an Evensong in Thanksgiving for the Coronation in St. Paul's Cathedral on May 7:

** Today ** May 7 **

Lady Amelia attended the opening of the Veuve Clicquot SOLAIRE CULTURE exhibition today, May 11 - a nice look, and nice shoes this time ;)

** Full view **

And very lovely looks for Zenouska Mowatt and Flora Vesterberg at the Royal Ascot Gold Cup Dinner at The Dorchester on May 11:

** Flora ** Flora ** Zenouska ** Zenouska

Last edited:
The Duchess of Gloucester officially opened the Queen Elizabeth II Staff Covid Recovery Garden at St. Peter's Hospital in Surrey to mark International Nurses Day today, May 12:

** Full view **

In the first pic Louise looks like Anne, I don't mean the physical resemblance but the vibe.

The outfit in second pic is far too matronly for her.

And the brooches, I know one of them is horse and horse whip , how about the other one? Looks like it has some functional purpose.

Last edited:
I think she looks like Anne in the first one because the outfit is too old for her (although event-appropriate and I'm sure she was warm). The second one she pretty much looks like a dressed-up normal horsey teenager in the country.

The other brooch is meant to represent a four-wheeled carriage, as far as I can tell (the two axles).

Last edited:
Lady Louise at the Windsor Horse Show today, May 14, such nice details:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

That's pretty nice on her. She's so fair that less-dark stuff seems more natural. Boy (or Girl), those Queen Mary/Princess Mary/Anne/Zara genes are strong, though!

Zenouska Mowatt attended the George Club Private Preview Party in London yesterday, May 23:

** Pic **

And the Duchess of Gloucester at the Royal Kennel Club Garden Party at Buckingham Palace today, May 24:

Last edited:
Lady Amelia attended the launch of the Breitling Boutique & Café & Top Time Pop Up Garage at Battersea Power Station on May 31:

Zara at the Epsom Festival today, June 3, wearing a Polo Ralph Lauren dress:

** Pic **

A flattering, cool looking outfit. I like the hat too as it not flamboyant.

I'm so nostalgic for the Jubilee and Mike sporting Zara's millinery. (That hat would look great on him!)

I like their coordinating outfits

Lady Amelia attended the National Gallery's Summer Party in London this evening, June 15 - the big shoes are back ;)

** Full view **

Back
Top Bottom