Gloucester, Kent, BRF Ladies' Fashion and Style Part 3: June 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Duchess of Gloucester and Lady Gabriella were my 2 fashion favorites. As the young people would say- they "understood the assignment"

Last edited:

Lady Gabriella is the star of the Kent-family as normally.

Princess Micahel was dressed for the very cold weather,Lady Sarah and Lady Gabriela were winners!

Wow that's so chic! Love heels, I feel cold when I look at them though.

Lady Sarah Chatto looked very elegant on Christmas morning and that brooch really added to her outfit for church.

Lady Amelia at the press night pre-show drinks reception for the English National Ballet's "Swan Lake" in London yesterday, January 12:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Normally Lady Gabriella loos super elegant but I'm not crazy about this look ,maybe with an upstyle it would have worked better?

I thought she was the most elegant today. Her coat dress of the shiny black material and the headband were just right.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Duchess of Gloucester also attended the reception to celebrate the British East and South-East Asian communities:

** Pic **

Lady Amelia attended a dinner celebrating 10 years of AERIN Beauty in London yesterday, February 8:

** Full view **

Lady Amelia attended the Susan Fang AW23 show during London Fashion Week today, February 20:

** Full view **

Lady Helen and Flora Vesterberg attended the launch of The Deck's new London flagship store in London today, February 23:

** Helen ** Flora **

Back
Top Bottom