Gloucester, Kent, BRF Ladies' Fashion and Style Part 3: June 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Really lovely and chic ,Zara always excels at the Races ;)

Something different for Zara at the Cheltenham Festival today, March 16 - a suit by Veronica Beard:

** Full view ** Upper part **

And the Duchess of Gloucester in Lichfield today:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Lady Amelia at her Pretty Ballerinas x Amelia Windsor sustainable footwear collection launch today, March 22:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Full view 3 **

And Zenouska Mowatt at the George Club x Christie's auction cocktail evening at Annabel's on March 21:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Lady Amelia attended a cocktail party to celebrate the Siedres pop-up shop in London yesterday, April 5:

I spotted Lady Sarah in DF's video, wearing a orange cardigan and a gold-ish flared skirt, very elegant.

Lady Amelia at the La Mer heritage dinner in London yesterday, April 19:

** Full view **

Zara attended day 2 of the April meeting at the Cheltenham race course today, April 20, wearing a coat by The Fold:

And Lady Amelia attended a beauty product launch in London on April 20:

** Full view **

Last edited:
The duchess looks lovely and the gloves remind me of the late queen!

The Duchess is a very elegant lady. I love seeing her.

Any photo of Birgitte, Alexandra or Marie-Christine attending the reception?

Zara gets my best dressed vote today!

Zara and Lady Louise look amazing.

Lady Louise is perfection

The Duchess of Edinburgh looks so proud of her daughter

I am in awe of Louise, she served looks for a lifetime last night and this morning. Wow just WOW.

The Duchess of Gloucester and Princess Alexandra looked so beautiful and regal in their robes, I love those two ladies.

Lady looks very pretty today.

Lady Louise looked spectacular last night and today, except shoes. Zara is perfection and lady Gabriella always looks great. Lady Sarah really looks great also. Just didn’t like lady roses outfit

Lady Louise is perfection

The Duchess of Edinburgh looks so proud of her daughter

Louise looks lovely. The hat is fabulous. She looks so grown up- which she is.

Lady Gabriella is surely amongst the best dressed ladies of the day. Wow.

Lady Sarah looked very pretty as well.

Lady Gabriella does looks stunning. Very elegant look. That shade of pink is fabulous.

Powder blue really suits Zara nicely. Great color on her. Love her brooch too. It was a classy, well put together outfit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Louise looks lovely. The hat is fabulous. She looks so grown up- which she is.

Louise has never looked more beautiful than today. She smashed it out of the park. It was very nice to see!

Louise has never looked more beautiful than today. She smashed it out of the park. It was very nice to see!
I have several friends who wear their shoes a size to big when walking in high heels on a long day. Apparently it's more comfortable when their feet swell. As a man I of course wonder why on earth one would expose oneself to wearing that kind of shoes at all.

Back
Top Bottom