General Questions About The Ruling Family Of Dubai

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a strange question, like which families from the Al Maktoum you’d consider to be rich? Like I know they are a family sharing the same surname, but within those circles who are richie rich??

Sheikh Mohammed and family -> yes (private jets, yachts, islands, estates etc.) also the fact that he is the ruling emir, duh.
Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed -> yes (president of Dubai Civil Aviation Authority, CEO and founder of Emirates Group, and chairman of Dubai World)
And probably the family of late sheikh Hamdan, shadwell stud and all.

These I know for a fact they are immensely rich, but who else of this family is rich, of course they are rich, varying degree of rich.

I have a strange question, like which families from the Al Maktoum you’d consider to be rich? Like I know they are a family sharing the same surname, but within those circles who are richie rich??

Sheikh Mohammed and family -> yes (private jets, yachts, islands, estates etc.) also the fact that he is the ruling emir, duh.
Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed -> yes (president of Dubai Civil Aviation Authority, CEO and founder of Emirates Group, and chairman of Dubai World)
And probably the family of late sheikh Hamdan, shadwell stud and all.

These I know for a fact they are immensely rich, but who else of this family is rich, of course they are rich, varying degree of rich.
The Al-Maktoum family is a big family and all of them live well. The only individual with an estimated net worth is Sheikh Mohammed.

How old is sheikha Roudha bint Maktoum?

Several fan accounts and the members of the Al Maktoum family have posted the news of the death of Moza bint Obaid Al Marri. Who was she married to? Who are her children?

Several fan accounts and the members of the Al Maktoum family have posted the news of the death of Moza bint Obaid Al Marri. Who was she married to? Who are her children?
She is the mother of Mohammed, Saeed and Fatima bint Thani bin Juma. She is the grandmother of Mohammed bin Hamad Al Sharqi, CP of Fujairah

Back
Top Bottom