General News for the Wales Family 2: March 2024-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Prince and Princess of Wales have made a private donation to the victims of Hurricane Beryl.

A royal source said: “The Prince and Princess of Wales are donating privately to the relief efforts. They continue to follow the impact of Hurricane Beryl closely.”

According to reports, 95 percent of homes have been either damaged or destroyed on a pair of islands in St. Vincent and the Grenadines.

In Jamaica, roofs were ripped off homes and boats were thrown around in Barbados.

The Princess of Wales sent a message to Andy Murray after he played his last match at Wimbledon.

I'm really not getting William's unshaven look!

I thought they were going to go to Paris for the closing ceremony. Did that fall through, or was it just speculation?

I thought they were going to go to Paris for the closing ceremony. Did that fall through, or was it just speculation?
I am not aware of any official announcement with regards that, although I did read it somewhere, not sure where, but probably speculation.

Try this link. Click on the picture of Snoop Dogg. It worked for me.

Thank you, that worked! I agree, William does look quite ruggedly suave with the beard! Catherine looks lovely as always, I do hope that she's getting healthier every day.

I don't know about the closing ceremony, but it was being widely reported last week that William was going to attend the climbing events - in which Team GB won a gold medal. There was no official announcement, but the story was carried by a lot of media outlets.

Back
Top Bottom