General News about King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Infanta Elena visited Queen Sofia at the hospital this afternoon.

Videos:

Last edited:
More photos:

Infanta Elena also visited Queen Sofia this afternoon in the hospital.

Last edited:
More Photos from Princess Irene's visit to Queen Sofia in the hospital:

Photos:

Wonderful news and hope the queen gets some rest after hospital stay.
PPE Agency

King Juan Carlos is back to his favourite sailing spot Sanxenxo today, April 20:

** gtresnews gallery **

King Juan Carlos enjoys a meal with friends after his return to Spain, a month after his last visit.

King Juan Carlos, back in Spain, returns to Sanxenxo.

King Juan Carlos at the regatta awards ceremony in Sanxenxo today, June 16:

** gtresnews gallery ** ppe gallery **

King Juan Carlos went out to dinner yesterday in Sanxenxo.

Today, King Juan Carlos has once again gone out to enjoy the regattas in Sanxenxo.

The article stresses that he left Galicia for Abu Dhabi a few hours before the arrival of his son, daughter-in-law, and granddaughter.

The article stresses that he left Galicia for Abu Dhabi a few hours before the arrival of his son, daughter-in-law, and granddaughter.

That's a bit rude of him not to stay longer and meet with his family, congratulate Leonor, etc. I mean, what's the rush? What was the emergency to attend in Abu Dhabi? I'm telling you, when I was a teen, he was like a major figure in our lives, like the Pope and George Washington combined. And now he's such a letdown at every opportunity.

To me it seems more likely to be on the request of his son, who would rather not be seen with his father?! Had Felipe wanted to see him, I am sure he would have stayed a little longer. After all, Sanxenxo is only a 30 minutes drive from the marine base.

I think it was better that Don Juan Carlos was gone before the arrival of the King and his family. It would only add fuel to the fire that surrounds the ex Monarch.

I think it was better that Don Juan Carlos was gone before the arrival of the King and his family. It would only add fuel to the fire that surrounds the ex Monarch.
I concur!

Back
Top Bottom