Felipe, Prince of Asturias & Letizia Ortiz Rocasolano: 22 May 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i found out in emule a file called "The best 100 photos of the wedding of felipe and letizia". The problem is i can't post in here because of the seize of the file. :(

A few nice photos of Telma and Erika Ortiz. From Olycom:

Larzen said:

Thank you so much Larzen, for sharing this picture.

I can't get tired of their wedding pictures :) .

By the way, I LOVE your new avatar (you have an amaizing eye for detailing a picture). Congratulations!!

Regards,
mtbcm :)

thanks for those new pics of Telma, Elsa M. i'd have to admit i'm fascinated with Telma's beauty. ;) :)

Yes Thelma is a true beautiful woman, but one detail , for me, makes her less stuning than the Princess of Asturias, her voice. Letizia has a wonderful voice, warmth and genuine with an extraordinary sens of the pronociation which make her both very sensual and very serious, original and precious while Thelma has a standard one. Only for this detail, she is loosing, for me, a lot of attraction. But we can say that " the Ortiz's sisters" are very beautiful and very representive of new generation of healthy spanish women.

We need to remember that Letizia is a tv professional where her voice modulation and pronunciation is actually part of her natural talent and/or hard work and practice in front of the cameras.

Yes, but her natural voice has a very beautiful sound and I think that it is whatever the work she should have to do for improve it. It's too easy to said, as someone did, for example, that during her wedding the Letizia's voice was professional because she might answer to th bishop with a clearly and distinctly voice. As a Tv journalist, she had to work her voice but threfore it's because she has a fantastic voice that she could becoming a succeful ancherwoman !

well, you guys both have a point in there, but too bad for me, i haven't heard them talk in length (my part of the globe doesn't have that much news or video about them!) so...i guess i couldn't really decide. :eek: :D but either way, the Ortiz-Rocasolano sisters and their mom Paloma are indeed very beautiful. :)

If anybody knows when and where took place the civil wedding of the Princes ?

In Spain the religious wedding "inclues the civil wedding" At the end of the wedding the Princes have signed two registers.
In France you have to be married first in the townhouse if you want to get married at church, in Spain not !
I hope it's a good answer because I am french but I've been in my spanish's friend's wedding and they explain me how it "works" in Spain !

Many thnks for your reply. I didn't know this way of act; it's seems to ma a little be strange because actually the religious power and the civil power are totaly separate in Spain, but why not.

Actually in many countiers this situation looks similarly, in Poland also.

Some big versions, by Polfoto:

I' repeating myself ;)

Thank you, Elsa.

Then I was so angry about the rain, but now I think it gave the cerimony a unique touch...

For instance I love pictures of CP Letizia entering the church and looking above, or that picture of her behind the car window with rain drops in the glass.

Regards,

adelaide said:
Many thnks for your reply. I didn't know this way of act; it's seems to ma a little be strange because actually the religious power and the civil power are totaly separate in Spain, but why not.

In the United States, you do not have to have a separate civil ceremony. If you marry in the Church, you are legally married without having a civil ceremony.

Elsa M. said:
where we can see a little bow Manuel Pertegaz sewed to the dress, in order to fulfill the Old, New, Yellow and Blue tradition.
I noticed that too! ;)
Thanks for the photo Elsa and mtbcm! ;) :)

Elsa, a big big hug for you for these bigger versions of pictures!:)They are awesome!

Can you translate what they are saying??

Thanks a lot!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, this is soooo cute! Thank you so much, Crisiñaki!

According to this video, they start talking about where to plce the branch.

Then we have:

F - How good it fits on you!" (referring to the dress)

After a while...

F - How are you feeling?
L - Good... but the weather!!... Nervous?
F - Yes...

They caress each other's hand, Felipe stares at Letizia and says:

F - How nervous you are!

They laugh. Then he asks:

F - What's the next music?
L - Lord, if only I had the program here... I'm tired and you? Are you fine? Are you happy?... It's so hot here!
F - I want you, I want you so much, gorgeous!

L - Everything is so beautiful!

Then out of the chuch, Letizia turns to Pertegaz: "Erything is very good! Thank you!"

In the end, Letizia tells Felipe:
L - Wait, wait a second, the cameras are over there!
F - Change the arm!
L - What?
F - Put the branch on the other hand and wave...

that is just too romantic for words!!!!

Well, Elsa, I believe a red circle in the left corner would be advisable :blush:.

Thank you crisiñaki for sharing the video (I can't see it due to some technical-boring:huh: issues) and Elsa for taking the time to translate :flowers:.

By their exchange of words one can see that they are before all good friends, isn't it?!

I'm in-love with their conversation, Letizia wishing she had the programme there ahahahah:lol: (well if she had not lost herself into her fiancé eyes during the rehearsal she would have it in her head ;) ) and he realizing how nervous she was and the golden brooch she thanking Pertegaz, oh well... when I get to see the film I'm going to cry (I have such a silly heart)...

I still cry when I remember Infanta Elena saying Don Jaime "Poor Dad I forgot him completely!":in_love:

Regards and Thank you once again!

Well, I finnaly managed to see the film... Amazing!

It is even embarassing, it is so intimate that one feels like intruding...

Well, by this, I see they weren't as much nervous I thought they would be... I like to see them caressing eacother's hands... their eye contact...well, I love everything.

Thank you, crisiñaki, for sharing.

Regards,

Yes, it was very intimate. I feel guilty, like I was spying or eavesdropping. I really like this couple, the looks that they give each other are so intense and deep.

you are all welcome, I guess I wasn't the only one DYING to know what they were saying to each other during the ceremony!:p
I was in Colombia at the time so I stayed up all night to see the wedding (the transmission started at 2.00am and ended at 9.00am)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom