Empress Farah Pahlavi News and Events 2: 2005 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the interview. thank you salma for sharing it with us. I like this lady and I felt sorry for what happened to them in 1978 ( the revolution ) at least they are better than the president not in Iran :S

Let her enjoy her probably last grandchild!

Biri said:
Let her enjoy her probably last grandchild!

How very sad for HIM Farah Diba, formerly of Iran, that two of her four children took their own lives. I only wish her great happiness with her remaining family members.

No, I don't know what the Empress is living on, but the Shah probably arranged it so she would never live in a poor house. She has a lady-in-waiting AND a maid and she lives in Paris. That's some exile!

Alexey 1904 said:
That's some exile!

An exile during which her husband died almost immediately after they were forced to leave Iran and which has also seen the untimely deaths of her youngest son and youngest daughter. Yeah, that's some exile. I'm sure the Empress would prefer living in a poor house with her husband and children still alive as opposed to living comfortably without them alongside her.

Benjamin said:
An exile during which her husband died almost immediately after they were forced to leave Iran and which has also seen the untimely deaths of her youngest son and youngest daughter. Yeah, that's some exile. I'm sure the Empress would prefer living in a poor house with her husband and children still alive as opposed to living comfortably without them alongside her.

I do not know Farah Diba personally, but no matter what, to lose two children to suicide must be almost unbearable and devastating for her. How sad for her!

True. As if she hadn't been through a lot already. Some people are to endure an extraordinary fate, this is how I see it. The important thing is that Farah endures all that with so much dignity. :flowers:

So very sweet. The little girl is absolutely adorable and the Empress appears to be a doting grandmother.
Aryana was truly a blessing for the family that has unfortunately been stricken with so many tragedies.

Benjamin: Do you think that HIH Empress Farah and HIH Grand Duchess Maria will be among the non-reigning royalty on the Luxembourg Ducal Family's guest list for Guilliam's forthcoming wedding?

Oh God, little Aryana is growing so fast! They both look lovely and quite playful. :flowers:
Alexey, Empress Farah always gets such invitations, so there's no doubt that she will attend the Lux wedding. ;)

She received in the past invitations to royal wedding when she has a relation with the royal family of the country: Denmark, Spain, Greece... but I think she hasn´t relation with Luxembourg´s royalty

Thank you for the information. I look forward to reading about the wedding in Majesty.:)

Very Nice Pictures , HIM Farah Pahlavi She’s Very Elegant Women , Thank’s For Posting Salma

Last edited:

Empress Farah attended the Marianne & Sigvard Bernadotte Art Awards 2012 at the Grand Hotel in Stockholm yesterday, June 7, 2012.

Queen Noor and Prince Carl Philip of Sweden were present as well.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** ppe gallery ** stella/belga gallery **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom