Education of Lady Louise and the Earl of Wessex

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's not exactly what the DM article says. It refers to her LinkedIn profile which apparently states that she is interested in a career in the military, diplomacy or law. So, it is one of three options thatshe is currently considering. Unfortunately, I reached my limit for LinkedIn profile searches for this month, so hopefully someone else can verify:

That's not exactly what the DM article says. It refers to her LinkedIn profile which apparently states that she is interested in a career in the military, diplomacy or law. So, it is one of three options thatshe is currently considering. Unfortunately, I reached my limit for LinkedIn profile searches for this month, so hopefully someone else can verify:
Looks like she either removed the profile, or made her profile private

Ah, the mysterious source strikes again!

This was first reported in The Sun, so I'd take it with a very large pinch of salt! Being into the Army Cadets doesn't necessarily mean that you want to join the Army. We know that Louise is keen on amateur dramatics, but no-one's suggesting that she's got her sights set on a career in the West End!

Back
Top Bottom