Divorce For Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid & Princess Haya

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous:
Going back to Dubai under this circustances is likely impossible to imagine,and nobody yet know what's the reason of the divorce for now it's only speculations no one know the truth

So basically, I don't know on which topic do I post this question; but I want to ask about what are the late updates -trusted- on princess haya's current status? And what will cause her if she returns to Dubai? Will it fireback? And what is the main cause of the sudden divorce? Other than her interfering in Sheikha Latifa's issue?

Thank you.

- Next court date is november 1st
- She has been given a diplomatin post at the Jordan embassy in London.
- the reason for divorce is most likely MBS treatment of Shamsa and Latifa. After the radio interview when she said that their cases were family matters she probably found out the truth of the torture of MBS own daughters. So she escaped.

:previous: In her interview when asked if she believed the stories of both women's treatment she was emphatic that she did not and believed Latifa needed assistance and the care of her family after the trauma of her "abduction/kidnapping".

More importantly, she also said that if she believed the stories she would not tolerate it and would either have already left or would leave. She sounded so confident in the truth of what she said and in her husband and every time I have seen her at Ascot or somewhere with Sheikh Mo she always looked radiantly happy with him and looked at him with such love.

To find out that her trust and faith in him was misplaced must have been shattering, and I should imagine that from the moment she discovered the truth she must have kept silent and planned her escape. I pity her for the loss of everything she thought she knew. I cannot even imagine how that would feel in a case such as hers. It's like old fairy tales . . . scary but people don't do things like that anymore do they . . . . .

- Next court date is november 1st
- She has been given a diplomatin post at the Jordan embassy in London.
- the reason for divorce is most likely MBS treatment of Shamsa and Latifa. After the radio interview when she said that their cases were family matters she probably found out the truth of the torture of MBS own daughters. So she escaped.
Ahaa! Interesting. Thanks for the clarification. By the way, I think you mean MBR because MBS is the Saudi regent.

And is there any link for me to hear the radio interview? Thank you in advance.

:previous: In her interview when asked if she believed the stories of both women's treatment she was emphatic that she did not and believed Latifa needed assistance and the care of her family after the trauma of her "abduction/kidnapping".

More importantly, she also said that if she believed the stories she would not tolerate it and would either have already left or would leave. She sounded so confident in the truth of what she said and in her husband and every time I have seen her at Ascot or somewhere with Sheikh Mo she always looked radiantly happy with him and looked at him with such love.

To find out that her trust and faith in him was misplaced must have been shattering, and I should imagine that from the moment she discovered the truth she must have kept silent and planned her escape. I pity her for the loss of everything she thought she knew. I cannot even imagine how that would feel in a case such as hers. It's like old fairy tales . . . scary but people don't do things like that anymore do they . . . . .

I felt the interview was not completely sincere and just a move on sheikh mo's part. He needed someone "safe" to deliver that message for him but i don't think haya knew anything for sure. Maybe she tried to stay out of it living a comfortable ignorance in their years together then realized her own kids would not be immune to the sheikhs treatment in future and left him.

I felt the interview was not completely sincere and just a move on sheikh mo's part. He needed someone "safe" to deliver that message for him but i don't think haya knew anything for sure. Maybe she tried to stay out of it living a comfortable ignorance in their years together then realized her own kids would not be immune to the sheikhs treatment in future and left him.
Exactly. She did not /couldn't not believe the rumors, and then realized the simple truth. What happened to the other kids could happen to her own. And she decided to cut off
Or maybe at this stage she was already preparing to leave but did not want to raise SM suspicions, so she pretended be in his side.

Perfect. So this means that UK have accepted her?

It means she is an official of Jordan at the Embassy and has diplomatic immunity and the country of Jordan behind her. I don't think it has much to do with the U.K.

It means she is an official of Jordan at the Embassy and has diplomatic immunity and the country of Jordan behind her. I don't think it has much to do with the U.K.
To my knowledge the hosting country has to formally approve of anyone holding a senior position at the foreign embassies and legations in their country.

Perfect. So this means that UK have accepted her?

Since the London Diplomatic List is published at the website gov.uk, which provides information about government services and information, I think that it means that princess Haya is now accepted as a member of the staff of the Jordanian Embassy by UK.
The press reports told on 7th September that king Abdullah had appointed princess Haya as a diplomat. She wasn't listed at London Diplomatic List updated on 10th September, only at this list updated on 2nd October.

Thanks. But it had been did that when a diplomate is being nominate in a foreign country, in this case UK, this country has to accept this nomination, because country has the right to a veto.

Princess Haya bint Al Hussein, the wife of Dubai's Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, leaves the Royal Courts of Justice in London, Britain October 30, 2019.
https://pictures.reuters.com/Doc/RTR/Media/TR3/a/e/a/a/RTS2TJFZ.jpg

A full hearing of the case between the ruler of Dubai and Princess Haya will be held on the 11th of this month and is expected to last five days. Princess Haya attended the initial session while Sheikh Mohammed was absent. David Panick, one of Britain’s biggest lawyers, was on his behalf.
The judge told reporters they could say the initial hearing took place on Tuesday, but they could not disclose details of the legal proceedings.
Bin Rashid's wife restores to diplomatic immunity for fear of oppression - Emirates Leaks

I hope it all ends in H.R.H's favor....we are sick of the pretentiousness of the arab leaders and sheikhdom (especially within the GCC) lifestyle of grandeur, while in fact women are treated with no regards than just either owned wives or daughters!

[Here] There is an insatiable need for a movement especially from the world to pressure for that

There has been a concerted campaign to smear Princess Haya's reputation on line. She has been accused of having many, many lovers and is considered a pariah.

I really don't believe it myself as there are too many people around her and in her homes. Getting caught would be hazardous to the health of all concerned.

On another note, the denial of asylum, under these particular circumstances should have shocked me yet it did not.

I believe her brother, King Abdullah was reluctant to establish her as a diplomat for the same reason as the UK denied her asylum. But when push came to shove, his love for his sister won out.

I can't found any news about the first day (11. November) of the custody battle? On the other occassions there were fotos of Princess Haya with her layer.

There has been a concerted campaign to smear Princess Haya's reputation on line. She has been accused of having many, many lovers and is considered a pariah.

I really don't believe it myself as there are too many people around her and in her homes. Getting caught would be hazardous to the health of all concerned.

On another note, the denial of asylum, under these particular circumstances should have shocked me yet it did not.

I believe her brother, King Abdullah was reluctant to establish her as a diplomat for the same reason as the UK denied her asylum. But when push came to shove, his love for his sister won out.
In your view, what was the reason to deny PH's asylum request to UK?

Princess Haya was seen arriving at The Family Court devision of the Royal Courts of Justice in London today, November 12:

** rex gallery **

Well I guess the DM just has to get creative since proceedings in the Family Court are virtually impossible to report.
The only pertinent information seems to be the non-appearance of the children's father. Going to a horse auction instead seems to indicate that he believes it's in the bag and his presence is unnecessary.

And he may be bitterly disappointed.

Wow, the DM has managed three reports in this one week. They have also managed to contradict themselves regarding the nature of the hearing. As they finally stated, the hearing in the Family Court is about the disposition of the children and be in-camera.

The evidence may never be made public and I think too many people are hoping for a disclosure of the fate of Sheika's Shamsa and Latifa. Regardless of whether they are referenced in the court, I doubt the Judge will allow the details to be made public as that could increase the exposure of Princess Haya.

As for the DM going on about the financial settlement? The divorce hasn't yet begun in the UK but then it may have ended in Dubai.

Back
Top Bottom