Danish Royal Family, Current Events 2: March 2008 - April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely pictures. Its nice to see that the CP couple attended and that Christian was carrying the gift which looked abit bigger than him :lol:.
Isabella looked adorable in her pretty long sleeve dress and bulky silver shoes, it wouldve been quite cute if she had a small gift.
Dissapointed that Marie wasnt there, the boys seem to have a close relationship with her.

:previous:
Isabella is such a wonderful character. She looks so sweet. :flowers:

Lovely pictures. Its nice to see that the CP couple attended and that Christian was carrying the gift which looked abit bigger than him :lol:.
Isabella looked adorable in her pretty long sleeve dress and bulky silver shoes, it wouldve been quite cute if she had a small gift.
Dissapointed that Marie wasnt there, the boys seem to have a close relationship with her.

I agree, Christian and that gift made me laugh.
How come Marie wasn't there? Looking after baby Henrik? :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess Marie was there but already in the house, with Alexandra and the little Henrik!

Wonderful pictures.
The name Erik Norman Svendsen rings a bell?
:flowers:

It is the bishop who married Frederik and Mary, baptised both their children and married Joachim and Marie :) After his resignation as the premier bishop of Copenhagen, he will continue as a personal priest and confessor (I think it's called) to the royal family

I agree, Christian and that gift made me laugh.
How come Marie wasn't there? Looking after baby Henrik? :flowers:

This party took place on the same day that Princess Marie was opening the Tonder Festival. She is the patron of the festival, and wasn't in Copenhagen that day due to her this commitment.

What a shame that the party couldn't have been postponed so that all parents and stepparents could attend.

Nikolai's video is excellent, very natural, not all stiff and formal.

He is indeed going to be a very handsome man, the bone structure and features are already there.

This party took place on the same day that Princess Marie was opening the Tonder Festival. She is the patron of the festival, and wasn't in Copenhagen that day due to her this commitment.

Ahh thank you. It would have been nice if they had it on an other day so Marie could have attended. :flowers:

Very modern looking. I must admit, however, that the look of the little Spanish princesses is more feminine.

Princess Isabella looked beautiful in her white dress

A few posts on Princess Isabella's fashion have been moved to the Fashion for the little Royals thread.
Please note that this is not a fashion thread, If you would like to discuss fashion in details please do it in the appropriate forums.

Thank you
Danish Moderating Team

Hi what makes you think Mary wore red shoes?
The only photo I have seen that even shows Mary's shoes, they look a pale colour.

What makes you think Mary wore red shoes?
The only photo I have seen that even shows Mary's shoes, they look a pale colour.

I haven't seen any picture her shoes, but I doubt she wore red with a pink hat and jacket. :p

September 13
The Queen, Prince Couple and H.M. Queen Anne-Marie is present at the gala premiere of "The Wild Swans" in Imperial Bio in Copenhagen at 18:00

First video from the event
towards the end you see Fred & Mary then the Queen with Queen Anne-Marie

Last edited:
Here's the first gallery of pics from yesterday, all royal
ladies looked wonderful, the colours they were wearing
were matching:

The Royal Family at the premiere of the movie -Wild Swans -
De vilde Svaner in Copenhagen, September 13, 2009

** ppe gallery **

And here's an article from BB:

** Margrethes store aften: Kongefamilien til premiere på 'De Vilde Svaner' **
( "Margrethe's big night: royal family at the premiere of 'The Wild Swans'")

Last edited:
Lovely to see Mary, Frederik and Queen A-M supporting Queen Margrethe.

Its great to see the Queen being so involved with the production of this film doing something that she really enjoys, you can see that by the joy on her face in all the photos.

Last edited:
All royal ladies in printed outfits. Why did P.Henrik attened?
Picture where great, they all looked really nice.
Nice to see QM taking one of her hobbies quite seriously and doing something with it very publicly.

:previous: Mary looks great.:flowers:
Love her dress and her new hair colour.

:previous: Mary looks great.:flowers:
Love her dress and her new hair colour.

Don't think it's a new hair colour.
But I agree she does look wonderful.
It's nice that Queen Anne-Marie atteneded the event, I forget how much Margrethe and AM look alike. :):)

Here are some photos from BT:
Margrethes store aften | www.bt.dk

I love seeing Margrethe and Anne-Marie together! The sisters seem to be very close.
Where was Prince Henrik? I haven't seen him in any of the photos.

All posts on Crown Prince Couple participating in the Government dinner for Vietnam's Prime Minister at Christiansborg Palace has been moved to the Official Visit from Vietnam thread

Thank you
Danish Moderating Team

Last edited:
Nice to see them together.
Princesse Benedikt with the queen and the cronw prince couple!

I think it's great that the Queen has been spending so much time with her sisters this year. Is this the stable where the horses that pull the carriage are kept, or is this where the royals keep their own personal horses?

It's a bit sad prince Joachim and princess Marie are not involved very much in family events right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom