Danish Royal Family, Current Events 2: March 2008 - April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:
The first picture with the dog peeking through is so sweet.
Nice to see father and son events.

Queen Magrethe, Prince Henrik, Prince Joachim, Princess Marie, Prince Felix and Prince Nikolai,visiting Haderslev while on the annual cruise on Dannebrog.

PPE Agency

Last edited:
It's good to see them!! princess Marie is lovely and looks so happy!

Princess Marie is very sympathetic. I like the way she is dressed, a little bit 50ies... isn't it ?

I wish the boys weren't dressed the same way. And in suits? I can think of nothing more 'tacky'.

Marie's hat is quite lovely. HRH is looking very well and very trim. Quite gorgeous infact.

:previous: I think Marie looks just like a new mum should but I'm with you on the boys suit's. :nonono:

Beige suits, I mean really suits are bad enough at that age but beige? What's that all about? They look like they are dressed for a 'Joe 90' audition. :shock:

They need to be dressed like the individual kids they are. OK, we can leave out the trousers at half mast exposing . . . . . But there has got to be some middle ground between dressing like puppets or hip hop artists. :winkiss:

I think Marie looks just like a new mum should

For sure, but can a new mum not look trim? I personally believe they can.

Marie seems to have lost the pregnancy weight from around her face and her figure is certainly finding (or has found) it's pre pregnancy shape (or as it appears to me; not that she had gained what would be considered a great amount of weight anyway).

She's looking well, she's looking happy and she's looking great.

the little prince is so cute!!!! I'm looking forward to knowing his name on sunday!

Marie certainly does look slim, happy and rested after the holidays. The little one, peacefully asleep despite all the hubbub around him. Joachim beaming, tanned.

His older stepbrothers are getting taller. Would have liked to see them in a smart blazer with tan slacks, not those suits. Perhaps they will have more variety as they get older. They seem to be slimming down as they get taller, which is normal.

However, those shirts could have fit a bit better around the neck and sleeves. Since they didn't vacation with Joachim and Marie, they must have joined their grandparents for the overnight on the Danneborg - someone must have packed the wrong size! Hopefully, that will get straightened before the baptism.

They are very good looking boys. I like the way Joaquim took time to explain some of the goings-on to Nikolai.

Lovely videos! It always amazes me that babies are often able to sleep in places with a lot of noise. The little prince is so sweet.

It is difficult to hear, but it sounds like Marie thanked the flower girl in Danish. Did anyone catch what she said?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I heard TAK. The little girl was very nervous about it all, took her hand away and couldn't wait to get out of there... The older girl was more prepared and carried her job off better.

I really liked the scene in the video where the little girls were practicing their curtseys. They were very sweet. The woman who was working with the little girls had some decorations on her jacket. Is she one of the Queen's ladies-in-waiting? Does anyone know what her decorations were? One looked like an order, but it was difficult to see properly.

i loved marie's flowery dress. very summery! it was also great to catch a glimpse of the lilleprins!

Prince Joachim has indeed a very beatiful family.
Marie looks very pretty.

Thanks for the wonderful pictures, everyone looks very happy, its nice to see the little boys with the family but I dont understand the large matching suits. Really nice to get a look at the little prince.

I've moved all posts on the Royal family inGråsten to the Annual Fotoshoots & Holidays At Gråsten Slot thread.

Thanks
Dazz :flowers:

Lovely videos! It always amazes me that babies are often able to sleep in places with a lot of noise. The little prince is so sweet.

Here is another look at today's event:
Familiefest på Dannebrog - Her og Nu

It is difficult to hear, but it sounds like Marie thanked the flower girl in Danish. Did anyone catch what she said?

I want to know if someone knows about the headline on the cover of that magazine. What is this about Marie's parents and the christening? I assume it is totally a lie. I mean, if I understood it right. I am sure Marie's parents will be there.

Also, will there be a separate thread on the christening tomorrow? I'm asking because I couldn't find one dedicated to the christening.

I want to know if someone knows about the headline on the cover of that magazine. What is this about Marie's parents and the christening? I assume it is totally a lie. I mean, if I understood it right. I am sure Marie's parents will be there.

Also, will there be a separate thread on the christening tomorrow? I'm asking because I couldn't find one dedicated to the christening.

It says, "Family Fails Marie". It says something like noise for christening. I think the article talks about how Marie planned the christening all by herself. She didn't have help from her family. I don't know how true this is. I think this magazine tends to exaggerate and stretch the truth.

There is a christening thread. You can find it here:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f33/christening-of-the-little-prince-july-26-2009-a-22065.html

Queen Margrethe and the Crown Prince Couple Frederik and
Mary attended the church ceremony of the new bishop Peter
Skov-Jakobsen and said the late bishop, Erik Norman Svendsen,
farewell at the Copenhagen Cathedral, August 30, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

:previous: I always like seeing the family members participating in events together. Did Prince Henrik attend this event?

No, Prince Henrik did not attend the church service.
I haven't read that he did and if you check the following
pic taken from another perspective you can see that
there wasn't any other family member left or right of
them :):

-----> Pic

Wonderful pictures.
The name Erik Norman Svendsen rings a bell?
:flowers:

Prince Nicolai had a family birthday party on August 28
as well, here are pics of his guests arriving at his home,
including Princess Mary, Princess Isabella, Prince Frederik,
Prince Christian, Prince Joachim and Martin Jörgensen.

Seems like one of the presents has been a bike and Prince
Christian holding the big present is absolutely cute :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** belga gallery **

It's very nice to see that Joachim & Alexandra with their new partners have a good relationship with each other! it must be so nice for the 2 boys to see their parents like each other iven if they got divorced and move on with their lives.

Thank you Iceflower, it great that they all got together to celebrate Prince Nikolai's birthday.
The photo of Prince Christian with the present is so cute.
Princess Isabella shows so much character, she is such a sweetie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom