Crown Princess Victoria & Prince Daniel Expect First Child in March 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt the baby will be here before this year is up. More likely it will be a late January or early February baby. She must be slowly into her third trimester otherwise the doctor wouldn't advise her against the US trip and after next week it looks that she'll be working 1-2 days a week so she's slowing down. But then again even if she looks huge now for her given due date, each pregnancy is different so who knows.

Most doctors and airlines allow women to fly until their 35th week, unless they have had complications in which they would advise against it earlier. Since there hasn't been any cause to think that the pregnancy has been complicated, I was predicting Victoria was already near her 33rd-34th week. I'll amend my prediction to mid-January ;)

Princess Marie's baby is due on January, two months sooner than Victoria and her baby bump is nowhere big as Victoria's. but well, each pregnancy is diferent as depends on genes, etc... Victoria and Daniel are tall and big people, i bet this baby is gonna be huge one. like with Maxima had with Amalia.
thinner princesses as Letizia and Marie, the baby adjusts to their mother body. (im talking about first kids)

Last edited:
Hmmmmm...... I wonder if it's going to be twins???????

I've been wondering about twins too and if the palace is maybe keeping it a nice secret suprise

Tall and big? Victoria is 168 cm and very slender. Daniel is 180 cm (very normal to a man) and he isn´t big in anyway..
http://static1.purepeople.com/artic...a-princesse-victoria-en-robe-bleu-637x0-3.jpg.
http://www.diariofemenino.com/image...ng-en-la-cena-pre-boda-real-de-inglaterra.jpg
for me "big" is not the same as "fat", i said big to refer to their body struture. Victoria is not a type of women who is thin, delicate and petite. (in my personal opinion)
and Victoria is taller than 168cm, at least is what the Height of royals topic says.

and Victoria is taller than 168cm, at least is what the Height of royals topic says.

According to SvenskDam, Victoria is 168 cm, Daniel 180 cm, Madeleine 170 cm, Queen Silvia 165 cm and king Carl Gustaf 179 cm.
Yes, Victoria isn´t petite, but her body structure, or Daniel´s, isn´t heavy to me.

SvenskDam writes that even during her pregnancy Victoria is a real health princess who practices pregnancy yoga and right now very much sticks to water and freshly squeezed juice. Victoria prefers tea to coffee in "normal" life also, so she hardly evers drinks coffee.
SDT1149_

But then again even if she looks huge now for her given due date, each pregnancy is different so who knows.
Right on spot! Everybody thought I was due when I was only on week 25, I was that huge! :ROFLMAO: Nevertheless, I gave a birth to a mediumsized Finnish baby, which means 3,5kg, so even though I was huge the baby was not. I just had so much of amniotic fluid, according to the midwife.

I don't actually care when Victoria is due, whether it's in January or March, the baby will come when it comes and it is a nice surprise to us all! :)

:previous:

Such a thread can be created when we get the information about the admission to hospital,
that's how it's been handled so far. Prior to that all other topics are perfectly covered in the
already existing threads.

I am not sure she will deliver at a hospital i think all children of silvia were homebirths.
i did not mean when a thread will be open i more were thinking how it will be, how swedish media will handle it.
i should have said it in a other way.

Victoria was born at Karolinska Hospital, while Carl Philip and Madeleine were born at the Royal Palace and Drottningholm.

I am not sure she will deliver at a hospital i think all children of silvia were homebirths.
Victoria was born in Karolinska Hospital. CP and Madeleine were homebirths.

I look forward to a baby watch thread and the birth of the royal baby. I have been a big British royal watcher and now I add Sweden to my royal watching.

The royal ecstasy and happiness, cute baby pictures and vengeange for the royal family are predicted when Victoria´s and Daniel´s son or daughter will be born sometime in early 2012.
- People are tired of negative writings about the royal family. Instead, they want to follow the sequel of Victoria's and Daniel's love story, says PR expert Martin Lundberg.
Födsel ger pr-vinst för hovet | Inrikes | TT | Senaste nytt | Aftonbladet

I wonder if they the SRF prefers a hospital birth for the Heir to the throne, just in case anything (god forbid) might go array with the birth. Perhaps that could explain why Victoria was born in a hospital, whereas her siblings were home births...Just a thought~

I wonder if they the SRF prefers a hospital birth for the Heir to the throne, just in case anything (god forbid) might go array with the birth. Perhaps that could explain why Victoria was born in a hospital, whereas her siblings were home births...Just a thought~

Well, at the day of his (home) birth, Carl-Philipp was the CROWN Prince - and not Victoria. The equal primogeniture law in Sweden officially was changed around nine months after CPs birth, where Victoria finally became Crown Princess.
Bye Bine

If Carl Philip was already the Crown Prince even though the law had changed you would think it would not affect him but his children. I doubt the decision had been made then with the decision made about the first born being the monarch they made Victoria the Crown Princess.

:previous: Bine is right the prince Carl Philip was the crown prince when he was born :)

Last edited:
If Carl Philip was already the Crown Prince even though the law had changed you would think it would not affect him but his children. I doubt the decision had been made then with the decision made about the first born being the monarch they made Victoria the Crown Princess.

I know, what you mean.
It would have been completely unfair, if CP would have been -- let´s say -- 25 years old, and the government may have done the decision against him.
But: at the time of his birth the legislative papers were already in working process (without knowing the second childs sex of pregnant Queen Silvia), so that the interim time of a few months surely were acceptable.
BYe Bine

Victoria´s former piano teacher, Ingemar Thorell, has composed a lullaby for the baby, Daniel Hemberg and made the text, Sofia Geidvik sings. Thorell composed also the wedding march to Victoria´s and Daniel´s wedding. The money from the lullaby will be donated to the Crown princess Victoria´s Fund.
Här är vaggvisan till kronprinsessbarnet - Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen
Google translation
How sweet :flowers:. He didn´t write THE wedding march that was used at the wedding but wrote a wedding march as a gift, don´t know if it was performed at one point.

If I'm not mistaken, the wedding march by Thorell was performed during the Government Reception at the Stockholm City Hall on the 18th June.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom