Crown Princess Mary's Maternity Fashion: May 2005 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do like the dress - the colour and the cut are just perfect!
I am not sure in side view :ermm:

Lovely maternity dress. A nice color & a lovely cut and the soft pleats. Is that a brooch or part of beadwork on the dress?

Beautiful purple dress; Mary is smart to highlight her toned and defined upper body and arms while her stomach is growing so beautifully. I love Marie's dress too...the 2 compliment one another.

Last edited:
I really like the purple dress. The color is nice. CP Mary is very elegant.

Wow, Mary is back with her stuning style! this purple dress is beautiful! she looks amazing!

The purple dress is beautiful and Mary looks amazing as always.

i think this purple dress is the same one she used for the vogue photoshoot?

i like it, it's a nice colour for a summer gala...

I love the purple dress that Princess Mary wore, the colour and style suits her perfectly. She looks beautiful.

September 11, 2010 - Mary in a grey fitted dress.
I love this look. It is quite different from what any expectant mother would wear & a nice change from Mary's previous looks. I like the fact it is fitted & looks like a professional work day dress.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2

I agree dazzling, more professional. Interesting color...taupe? Hope to see better pics!

Suits Mary better than the model whose wearing it.
I love the fact that she's still wearing "business woman" clothes through her pregnancy.

The dress in general is nice but it doesn't fit at all. She should start wearing dresses that are more pregnancy-friendly ;)

I disagree...the dress is nicely form fitting and CP Mary's baby bump is not that big as yet that she needs to wear standard maternity dresses. So far, the clothes she has worn can be worn again when she isn't pregnant.

Very pretty dress and I like the fit! She looks wonderful.

Think she looks lovely but adore the WWL dinner dress the most just so sweet.

It's a bit boring but the brooch is gorg and I have always loved those shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom