Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 20: November 2021 - January 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that dress. I was wondering when she would wear it to an event.

Love it! I also love that she wore the tiara more crown-like and less headband-like. It’s much more imposing and with flashing lights the visual effect is impressive.

Beautiful, sparkly gown. Perfect for New Year’s.

This one of my favorite evening gala gowns for Crown Princess Mary.

Its a lovely dress, but i miss some jewels. maybe the big setting of the Ruby earrings or the necklace..

I love the entire look tonight. However, is it my imagination or does it look as if the tiara has been remodeled again? It looks like Silvia’s Braganza.

:previous: There was something about it that I didn't like, the way it fitted in the bodice didn't seem right. When I looked at the official portrait I realised what was different. The ethereal-looking bodice looked far nicer because its colour was really beautifully offset by the colour block of the sash of 'The Order of the Elephant', whereas the chain was bulky and slightly tugged at it. One of her heavier satin or velvet dresses could carry the chain far better.

I like the gown but it doesn't go well with the chain.

Ah, I was hoping she would wear her 50th birthday gown! Stunning. Absolutely stunning. And so regal!

Would look even more stunning with the Naasut tiara instead of the Ruby Parure as it would complement the gold chain of the Order of the Elephant. A shame QMII does not think sharing is caring.

Beautiful perfect gown. Mary looks fantastic

CP Mary is not wearing a necklace and I think that's the right way to go. This is a discreet time in history.

Ah, I was hoping she would wear her 50th birthday gown! Stunning. Absolutely stunning. And so regal!

Would look even more stunning with the Naasut tiara instead of the Ruby Parure as it would complement the gold chain of the Order of the Elephant. A shame QMII does not think sharing is caring.

Given that the Naasut was given to Margrethe for her 40th Anniversary, it may be that it belongs to the Crown/state and not to her, therefore only the Queen can wear it. But it's been a long time since I thought about it, so I can't remember exactly.

I think it may be too gold for this gown, but I can agree that the gown needs a bit of something, as much as I like the Ruby Parure with this gown.

A really beautiful and sparkly gown on the Crown Princess and the tiara went perfectly too!

I am in the minority but I am not keen on this dress. With the blue sash it is better than with the chain.
But I don't like the colour on Mary. Mary sometimes chooses too light colours. In my opinion she looks washed out in too light and also too warm coloured clothes like orange ( not nice on her)
She looks much better with hot pink, red, certain green colours etc

Crown Princess Mary at a movie premiere in Copenhagen yesterday evening, February 1:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Really lovely and the all black look really works!

That's one of my favourite dresses of Mary, the headpiece was truly the icing on the cake. So simple yet so perfect.

Crown Princess Mary looks fantastic. Love this dress! It is perfect for the occasion. The earrings are beautiful and that hair piece is the chef's kiss!

A really beautiful colour dress on Crown Princess Mary last night :previous:

This dress has always been one of my favorites for evening and am so glad she pulled it out again! Just beautiful.

That dress has always been a winner on the Crown Princess and looking lovely on the final day in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom