Crown Prince Hussein of Jordan and Miss Rajwa Khalid Alseif: June 1, 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's the school half term holidays, so maybe she didn't want to leave the children, but I was hoping they'd both go.

If William's going to the wedding, he'll be missing the FA Cup final - which is a shame, because I'm going to the Cup Final and was hoping to see him!

It's the school half term holidays, so maybe she didn't want to leave the children, but I was hoping they'd both go.

If William's going to the wedding, he'll be missing the FA Cup final - which is a shame, because I'm going to the Cup Final and was hoping to see him!

The wedding is tomorrow, nothing prevents him from going to the match on Saturday. On the day of King Charles' coronation, King Felipe was in London in the morning and went to the Copa del Rey final in the evening ?

The wedding is tomorrow, nothing prevents him from going to the match on Saturday. On the day of King Charles' coronation, King Felipe was in London in the morning and went to the Copa del Rey final in the evening ?

King Felipe is quite the hard worker, much more so than the Prince of Wales.

The Cup Final is pleasure, not work! I thought the wedding was on Saturday. If it's Friday, fingers crossed that William gets to both!

The Cup Final is pleasure, not work! I thought the wedding was on Saturday. If it's Friday, fingers crossed that William gets to both!

Wedding is on Thursday, tomorrow, as Friday is clearly a holy day for Muslims. He has plenty of time to go back to UK and recuperate (if he is indeed going)

It doesn't seem like there are THAT many people celebrating on the streets, all the shots on TV seem very well planned...:whistling: Regardless of that, one of the
Al Mamlaka reporters is giving it all.

The 4.000 guests must be about to arrive.

Edit: those are some cheap looking plastic chairs, ma'am.

Last edited:
Yes, Hamzah and Hashim, I did not see Faisal and Ali but they must have been there as well.

It all looks kind of vulgar, just MO.

Where was Hamzah seated? I only saw the other 3 brothers.

There is a pre-wedding dinner?

There is a pre-wedding dinner?

According to the Daily Mail, there's a dinner tonight for 4,000 Jordanians, representatives of different ethnic groups and civic organisations.

Willem-Alexander, Maxima and Amalia are landed in Amman

I hope that the Prince and Princess of Wales attend this Jordanian wedding. I think Prince William does not network enough with other Royals.

I hope that the Prince and Princess of Wales attend this Jordanian wedding. I think Prince William does not network enough with other Royals.
I agree. If it is the monarch or the heir if Charles III can not go then William should go.

Kate and william spotted at a Hotel in Amman

Interesting they're the only ones that happen to be spotted. Huh.

But omg...at least the wedding can proceed now.

it will be a big event it is a shame that frome luxembourg only prince Sebatian attends

it will be a big event it is a shame that frome luxembourg only prince Sebatian attends

It has always been a big event. Looking forward to seeing the royals from Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Netherlands and Belgium. They always look incredible at these events yet still always knowing that it isn't about them nor trying to make it about themselves. Plus, you can tell they enjoy reuniting as the close friends they are.

Can't wait to see the bride and what she wears. Plus all the traditional elements of the wedding and celebration. That truly is the most important thing and what will have center stage and all the attention. Nothing will take focus from that.

Yay! If there are tiaras tomorrow, will it be Kate’s first foreign tiara event? I hope we get some footage/photos, but I also hope the media don’t hyper-focus on them, overshadowing the wedding couple.
I don’t know how they will do the seating chart, but the cameras might not have a good view of Will and Kate. They might be in the back since the coronation just happened and there will be other monarchs and heirs. Wonder if Will and Kate will be on the front pages, with or without the wedding couple, maybe in the UK?

Kate and william spotted at a Hotel in Amman

How nice for Catherine to be back in the city she lived in for several years as a child (not that long ago they visited Jordan as a family).

Yay! If there are tiaras tomorrow, will it be Kate’s first foreign tiara event? I hope we get some footage/photos, but I also hope the media don’t hyper-focus on them, overshadowing the wedding couple.
I don’t know how they will do the seating chart, but the cameras might not have a good view of Will and Kate. They might be in the back since the coronation just happened and there will be other monarchs and heirs. Wonder if Will and Kate will be on the front pages, with or without the wedding couple, maybe in the UK?

If this topic is anything to go by, they will overshadow as the uncertainty about their attendance was the main topic of discussion it seems. No need to blame the media :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:

Goodness gracious just relax. They are guests. You state you hope the media doesn’t hyper-focus on them, yet you do that exact thing….

I'm sorry if already asked, will Princess Haya and Queen Noor be attending to the wedding?

Goodness gracious just relax. They are guests. You state you hope the media doesn’t hyper-focus on them, yet you do that exact thing….

If this topic is anything to go by, they will overshadow as the uncertainty about their attendance was the main topic of discussion it seems. No need to blame the media :flowers:

Okay sorry, I am an equal royal enthusiast. I think it is okay to acknowledge Will and Kate’s first big foreign royal event as a subset of the whole event, or as a separate thing. I am also interested in the wedding couple and all the other royals. I am kind of reliant on English info through the grapevine. There are other things to talk about. It is just a tidbit that popped up while waiting for more. The person who took the Will and Kate video is a stylist in Jordan, if only people know if they see other royals to take photo/video for us…

Last edited:
Okay sorry, I am an equal royal enthusiast. I think it is okay to acknowledge Will and Kate’s first big foreign royal event as a subset of the whole event, or as a separate thing. I am also interested in the wedding couple and all the other royals. I am kind of reliant on English info through the grapevine. There are other things to talk about. It is just a tidbit that popped up while waiting for more. The person who took the Will and Kate video is a stylist in Jordan, if only people know if they see other royals to take photo/video for us…

As royal watchers, we are all eager to see ALL the royals. There are a few firsts today: not only the Prince and Princess of Wales, but also Princess Elisabeth of Belgium and Princess Amalia, attending a royal wedding for the first time, so it is going to be exciting for so many reasons.

I am sure the reason why there hasn't been an official announcement for the Wales' till this morning (and the royal reporter who did kinda implied it wasn't supposed to be revealed until later today) is because of security as well as not hyping it and stealing the couple's thunder.

Last edited:
There will only be 140 guests at the wedding ceremony? How many from the extended Jordan Royal Family? How many from Rajwa’s family? How many from other countries besides foreign royals, Middle East, and J Biden? How many friends? And will they attend the reception or just the banquet?

Last edited:
I am sure the reason why there hasn't been an official announcement for the Wales' till this morning (and the royal reporter who did kinda implied it wasn't supposed to be revealed until later today) is because of security as well as not hyping it and stealing the couple's thunder.

But with not announcing it, it was also hyped

Back
Top Bottom