Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 5: May - December 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
aussiechick12 said:
Yes, KelliB, it's true! They are coming in November but it will be a private visit.

Here is a link to a ninemsn article:
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=88001

And a Sydney Morning Herald article:
http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/mary-to-bring-prince-chris-home-on-royal-tour/2006/09/30/1159337388613.html

ouh :flowers: , that's nice. i thought my mum was lying when i just got home from school today. too bad it isn't a public visit. i would really like to see christian, mary and fred down in melbourne soon.

According to Danish newspaper BT, the timing for their trip to Australia, could have something to do with the arrival of the galathea expedition (7th of december 06), but there's no confirmation from the court on this... so we'll just have to wait and see :)

MaddeDK, I totally love your pictures! Thank you so much for posting them here...!
I like what Mary is wearing, but somehow there is something that's off...and I don't know what it is.
What event was this? Something about a wedding????

Last edited:
thanks for your great work and sharing with us maddedk, first rate as usual.
love the skirt, but not sure about the whole outfit. the top is too casual and the skirt is to "party" wear. she looks great and fred is such a cutie with his pants too long and rumpled.

Elegant as ever! Thanks for sharing those wonderful pictures!

I always look forward to your photo's MaddeDK.
I love Mary's outfit, it was very simple but very elegant. Good choice. :flowers:
It is really nice to see them attending fuctions together, they always look so happy.
Looking forward to their next event and more pictures..

I loved the skirt! but it just doesnt match with the top, but I cant say exactly whyyy, and Frederick should really button himself well!. Oh and I just love Madeline!

I'm not so sure about the outfit, but she looks less pale and the layers in her hair look great.

avrilo said:
I loved the skirt! but it just doesnt match with the top, but I cant say exactly whyyy, and Frederick should really button himself well!. Oh and I just love Madeline!

Maybe it's because you can see her bra underneath her shirt hehe. Nice bra though!!:lol:

i can't to see mary in the media here in australia.
billie-jo

Beautiful photos MaddeK. I love the skirt Mary is wearing- beautiful color on her too.:flowers:

niki said:
Maybe it's because you can see her bra underneath her shirt hehe. Nice bra though!!:lol:

I have looked but can't see her bra, which pictures are you referring to?:)

She doesn't look pale because the make up is good, although I think she needs to get a tan! Her skin is too white and pale!
Ths skirt is pretty but the shirt doesn't macht at all with the outfit, not a very good choice in my opinion!

Mary looks beautiful! I love the skirt! (like everyone else here ;) )
She seems so happy!

Thank you again for pics Madeleine! :flowers: You've done excellent work as usually!
I like princess skirt too, and I don't know why she chosed that top :neutral: I think something in same or similar colour to that skirt would match more. Also her makeup is strange. Eyeshadows are in the same colour as her cheeks... well...

Well,as a whole,I think Mary's clothes look fine,but I like most how her skin is glowing,somebody knows which beauty tips she uses?and which foundation,because I see that her skin is more beautiful than before,some people talked about laser or resurfasing,but I am not sure that Mary did that,if so I wonder why she has some few winkles around,imo,she uses some natural procedures,not at all cosmetic surergycal or so.

Salomé said:
Well,as a whole,I think Mary's clothes look fine,but I like most how her skin is glowing,somebody knows which beauty tips she uses?and which foundation,because I see that her skin is more beautiful than before,some people talked about laser or resurfasing,but I am not sure that Mary did that,if so I wonder why she has some few winkles around,imo,she uses some natural procedures,not at all cosmetic surergycal or so.

I'm sure Mary uses the most expensive foundation--and every other skin-care product--that money can buy ;) .

Tinika said:
I'm sure Mary uses the most expensive foundation--and every other skin-care product--that money can buy ;) .

The most expensive foundations and skin's care products are not always the best one,I used some Estée Lauder foundations,and I can tell you the one you buy from drug stores like Gemey or Nivea are much better.

I also used the Clinique dramatically moisturizing lotion,and it's the worst lotion I've seen,some cheap lotions and creams give better results and don't make your face full of spots and acne after some days of use:bang:

Salomé said:
but I like most how her skin is glowing,somebody knows which beauty tips she uses?and which foundation,because I see that her skin is more beautiful than before,some people talked about laser or resurfasing,but I am not sure that Mary did that,if so I wonder why she has some few winkles around,imo,she uses some natural procedures,not at all cosmetic surergycal or so.

Salomé,
This is what I found:

http://womansday.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=52384

:flowers:

Salomé said:
The most expensive foundations and skin's care products are not always the best one,I used some Estée Lauder foundations,and I can tell you the one you buy from drug stores like Gemey or Nivea are much better.

I also used the Clinique dramatically moisturizing lotion,and it's the worst lotion I've seen,some cheap lotions and creams give better results and don't make your face full of spots and acne after some days of use:bang:
I couldn't agree with you more about using some of the the more less expensive brands. I've found that some of the best eyeliners are the ones that you can buy for $1. Although, I do indulge myself when it comes to foundations and powders, but lotions, mascaras, eyeshadows etc. I always but the cheaper ones.

Salomé said:

Clinique is really horrible stuff, Salomé. I will never touch it :wacko:

I agree that price is not always a guarantee for quality when it comes to skin care products. I pay quarter the price for my moisturising lotion when compared to that of globally known labels and I have never had a problem yet.

Last edited:
biboquinhas said:
She doesn't look pale because the make up is good, although I think she needs to get a tan! Her skin is too white and pale!
Ths skirt is pretty but the shirt doesn't macht at all with the outfit, not a very good choice in my opinion!

NO I do not like the outfit at all:sad: , and I must say, it is one of the very very very few outfits she wears that I do not like

Dianedk said:
According to Danish newspaper BT, the timing for their trip to Australia, could have something to do with the arrival of the galathea expedition (7th of december 06), but there's no confirmation from the court on this... so we'll just have to wait and see :)

Dianedk,the Court has confirmed the trip earlyer this week,and yes,it coincides with the arrival of the Galathea 3
at Hobart,Tasmania on december 7th,Prince Frederik is patron of the expedition.:)

I still don't see any bra- maybe you have xray vision:ROFLMAO: .
What color is this supposed bra to be???? I assume she is wearing a black bra under a black top... I usually don't look this hard to find someone's bra :flowers:
Anyway I think she looks great.

tabbitha said:
I still don't see any bra- maybe you have xray vision:ROFLMAO: .
What color is this supposed bra to be???? I assume she is wearing a black bra under a black top... I usually don't look this hard to find someone's bra :flowers:
Anyway I think she looks great.

Hi Tabbitha, I couldn't see the bra either until I copied and pasted it into a word document and then played with the brightness. It appears to be a flesh or white bra:ermm: but not that big a deal. Mary looks beautiful as always and I still love the outfit.:flowers:

crisscross1 said:
Hi Tabbitha, I couldn't see the bra either until I copied and pasted it into a word document and then played with the brightness. It appears to be a flesh or white bra:ermm: but not that big a deal. Mary looks beautiful as always and I still love the outfit.:flowers:

:lol: That's the thing if you have to do all that to see this mysterious bra then hey- it is quite funny. I agree she looks great. Have a nice day..:)

It tends to happen to me when I wear black tops for whatever reason with a very fine mesh. The bra looks very beautiful and very elegent nothing vulger at all.

And I agree about her skin that it looks amazing. I want to know her secret. Maybe she's also eating better and healthier than before and I'm sure she's happier. That's the best medice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom