Countess of Wessex Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Today Sophie is wearing new earrings from Heavenly Necklaces,
Badge of Queen Alexandra's Royal Army Nursing Corps
And a poppy brooch, most likely this one Poppy Lapel Pin for Sale | Buy Remembrance Enamel Poppy Badges (found by Ayvee)
And here is Sophie's pic:
http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/155254089-sophie-countess-of-wessex-poses-in-the-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QWeEseat9kxGtBhEHOTT%2fEL9mrhsmx1iu%2bWwA%2fKK2NvI3SPG49LfVHfFBjhhQdqvlw%3d%3d

That's a very lovely pin. It's subtle, and not over-the-top, which is always a plus. It also adds some color to the look, even if it's not a lot of it.

Does anyone know anything about the ring she is wearing on her wedding ring finger? It's beautiful.

So far I am not sure, could be from Heavenly Necklaces, but I have a feeling, this could be gift, so that would mean real diamonds...

I assumed it was an anniversary gift as she has worn it since June so it probably is real diamonds. It is a beautiful ring though.

Oh that would explain it well. So this is the best possiility, expecially that she often wears it instead of her wedding ring and engagement ring, so it must be sth Edward has given her...

Did I miss something? What ring??? :cool:

Sophie has been wearing a new silver ring on her ring fingers instead of her wedding rings. It is beautiful and she has worn it since Juneish.

No problem. I was very excited when I spotted those earrings. I hope I am correct. Those are ones I loved on HM. But I think she only wore them for that photoshoot http://www.cbe.me.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/QEII.jpg
Btw I just ordered earrings from Heavenly Necklaces, she has some lovely pieces. I bought the ones Sophie wore to Paralympics ball.

I am really happy to help. I am crazy about jewelry and it drives me mad when I see sth I love but don't know who made it :) That's why I like helping with ID'ing.
I will be posting more pics of Sophie jewelry that is older and not ID'd. So just keep checking from time to time.

Are they the same ring? I wonder why she isn't wearing her wedding rings...Odd. I adore her engagement ring. I just assumed it was new because she was not wearing it until 22nd June, when she and Edward did an engagement together which was a few days after their anniversary.

The rings do look very similar, and they could very well be the same ring.

Very nice ring, it reminds me of Princess Litezia's engagement ring but in white gold.

Are they the same ring?
Yes, I checked photos and it appears it is the same, solid white gold (I suppose) at a bottom part, and studded with diamonds on the upper part.
Back then she wore it on the other hand, with her wedding rings on the left hand. Now she wears it sometimes instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sophie's engagement ring is my favorite; a classic stunning diamond ring. And I've always disliked her pearl necklace, and for me to say that is sacriligious since I'm the original pearl girl, but the cross makes it too chunky. I'd have liked to have seen a classic pearl necklace on her. Any wonder why we haven't seen her wear that necklace since?

She has worn the necklace more than once. She wore the necklace at the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh Diamond wedding service in 2007.

Pic

Thanks to Molly2101 for the photo.

Sophie wore the necklace a lot in her first few years of marriage, but as far as I can recall we have only seen her wear it in 2007. That is the most recent date. She wears her earrings a lot.

I love her engagement ring, particularly the heart diamonds on the sides. Perhaps they no longer fit? She hasn't worn them in quite a while.

Her engagement ring is said to be one of the most expensive in the family, though I suppose Catherine's (and Diana's) ring is worth A LOT more.

I love her engagement ring, particularly the heart diamonds on the sides. Perhaps they no longer fit? She hasn't worn them in quite a while.

If you look closely at her ring the diamonds on the side aren't hearts, they are actually trillions. They resemble almost a pear shape, but the trillion is not as long and are more wide than the pear cut.

Yes, I checked photos and it appears it is the same, solid white gold (I suppose) at a bottom part, and studded with diamonds on the upper part.
Back then she wore it on the other hand, with her wedding rings on the left hand. Now she wears it sometimes instead.

I love your Facebook page, I love checking to see if any of Sophie's things have been IDed.

I noticed you have added a lot of images of her unidentified jewellery, and I couldn't help but notice a necklace which appears to have the initials E and S. That is so cute. How old is this necklace and where did you see the image of her wearing it? The image is second from the left on the bottom row of images.

This image

Also noticed in that section a necklace 3rd from the left, which I believe she let Louise wear for Trooping the Colour 2011. Lady Louise. Difficult to see if it is the same necklace, but I am quite sure it is.

I also like the pearl section. Edward gave her another pearl necklace for their first anniversary. Royal Ascot June 2000

Last edited:
Sophie being more traditional I forget sometimes that she is really amassing a nice collection of jewels!!!!

I love your Facebook page, I love checking to see if any of Sophie's things have been ID'd.http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010050011H13530778872239837
First of all, thank you for liking me page! :)
The ES necklace (I think you are correct!!) is at least since 2009, photos found at Zimbio:
Countess of Wessez Visits Samantha Dickson Trust - Pictures - Zimbio

Also, it looks like Lady Louise IS wearing the same necklace you mentioned, it looks like a ring:
http://blog.londonconnection.com/wp.../06/Screen-shot-2011-06-11-at-11.15.34-AM.png
I didn't know that pearl necklace was given to Sophie on their first wedding anniversary. Thank you!

I love that Sophie has a necklace with their initials on it, that is so cute. I would have thought it was an old necklace, and perhaps it is, but it is nice that it was worn in recent years. Such a sweet idea. I believe it is the symbol that they put on their Christmas cards to friends too, as it was mentioned in an article one year.

I also wish she still wore her signet ring Edward gave her early in their relationship which she wore on her left pinky finger. She wore it a lot in the first few years of their marriage, and I believe the necklace had her family's crest on it. It matched Edward's signet ring, which he still wears today.

Seriously, can't I have a Prince as a boyfriend/husband?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom