Charlotte Casiraghi's equestrian career

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What I can't get over is how much Athina Onassis is starting to morph into Charlotte Casiraghi. Now they're at the point where they can be sisters imho. Same hairdo, both tall (but Athina a bit taller), similar physiques with Charlotte being a bit thinner, as well Charlotte's bum is smaller, lol. Still, the resemblance is remarkable. And I noticed that the photo and magazine outlets are also having a hard time identifying each one, mistaking Athina for Charlotte. :)

Charlotte is having a bad week-end. She was eliminated again on Troy at 1.40 and did a little better on Madison D'Olgy finishing 13/30 at 1.25m. Faults weren't listed.

It's great that Princess Elena of Spain is competing.

She looks so beautiful. She is so effortlessly chic

It's excellent to see Charlotte taking on the role of editor in addition to her equestrian pursuit, She embodies many of Grace Kelly's qualities while resembling her mother.

I hope she will do future editions. Jan said she was "editor of this first edition." I've noticed that Charlotte has a clever way of giving herself an easy opt-out, in case other interests and opportunities arise. :)

You're most welcome, sugarbaby318 :flowers: And I guess you are not alone with that, Horseygal :)

Charlotte Casiraghi at the Global Champions Tour 2011 at the City of Arts and Science in Valencia
on May 6, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gettyimages/daylife **
I really love the colour of her hair! It must be the one she has dyed it.

As usual, beautiful natural pics of Charlotte outfitted fabulously in Gucci :) , but I have to be honest Athina Onassis is the one whom took my breath away, especially at the GCT Gala Dinner! WOW, she looks FABULOUS, and her husband could pose for GQ, they make a truly striking couple. :heart1:

ps: I didn't like Charlotte's bright red lipstick at the Gala Dinner, she's a natural beauty, so any enhancement looks overdone imho. Still, lovely. :)

More pics of Charlotte at the Gala on purepeople.com: Charlotte Casiraghi élégante face à Athina Onassis toujours aussi amoureuse !
She looked beautiful!!! The article insists on her smile. It's true that she seemed very happy!

Zimbio has three more pics of her at the event: http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/C8u3...r+Gala+Dinner/GOkCFPDKwH7/Charlotte+Casiraghi
I don't like the first pic of this gallery, don't know why but... I don't like it!

PS: who is the blond girl with Charlotte at the Gala photocall??

Last edited:

You can also see her with Charlotte at day 3. Judging by the clothes, she's another rider, maybe from the Gucci team as well.

I think Prada. Prada has glasses where you can have your initials (or whatever you want to have written on it) at the side leg. You can see Charlotte has her initials (CC) on the side leg.

More pics of Charlotte at the Gala on purepeople.com: Charlotte Casiraghi élégante face à Athina Onassis toujours aussi amoureuse !
She looked beautiful!!! The article insists on her smile. It's true that she seemed very happy!

Zimbio has three more pics of her at the event: Charlotte Casiraghi Pictures - The Global Champions Tour Gala Dinner - Zimbio
I don't like the first pic of this gallery, don't know why but... I don't like it!

Charlotte's haircolor is becoming lighter and lighter...soon she will be a blonde herself!:ohmy:

But she is still the most beautiful girl around, hands down.

^I totally agree with you! When I saw her on the pics, at the Gala, I first thought that she was blond. I'm sure she dyed her hair again. I prefer her with less light hair, even if, as you said, "she is still the most beautiful girl around"!

:previous: I agree with you - I like her natural color best, but this highlighted version is nice, too (HATED the jet black hair color!!); flattering with her skin color.

The jet-black "Goth" look was too awful for words. :eek:

She has amazing hair, and it looks beautiful with blonde/light brown highlights but I hope she doesn't color it too much more.

Chestnut brown suits her much better.

PS...don't care for that red lipstick shade...there is something "off" about it with her complexion and her hair....

Last edited:
Her hair could just be sun bleached. She spends all day outside.

Hmm, now that you all mention it, I too notice that Charlotte's beautiful auburn brunette hair is getting lighter, which in the above pics looks odd compared to her bright red lips and tanned complexion, whereas Athina's dyed blonde hair looks better on her because her skin is several shades lighter.

Of course, as FanofMonaco alludes to up above, spending all day outside in the sun naturally lightens one's hair, so that could be the case here. Either way I hope it doesn't get any lighter because blonde hair would look odd on Charlotte imho. Even her mother, Princess Caroline, never dyed her hair blonde (thank goodness), so I hope Charlotte doesn't either. I love her natural auburn hair with red/gold/blonde highlights, just wish she would style it in a french braid or chignon, or something equally lovely. When one has long hair one can do so many things with it (lol, I speak from experience). ;) :cool:

ps: this is my favorite pic of her from up above: Charlotte Casiraghi lors du dîner de cloture Global Champions Tour 2011, à Valence, en Espagne,

:i people! Can somebody ID the bracelets that Char has with the GCT passes??
Thanks in advanced...and congrats for the pics! She is always stunning!!!!

Back
Top Bottom