Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 32: Dec.2008 - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes me so MAD to see her smoking,ruining her lungs and skin and voice.But hey,at least it's not me doing that..she looks so beautiful without makeup!

Its sad to see someone willfully aging themselves and putting their health at risk. However, I believe Charlotte like many Parisian girls is a social smoker, we rarely see her smoking in public like her mother or brothers. But since she started dating Alex, her smoking habit have grown.

I get annoyed at how many people get sooo upset about someone having a puff. Grace used to smoke, Caroline used to smoke, I think Stephanie still does, Andrea does, Charlotte does, Pierre does...so what? It's unhealthy, addictive and deadly in large amounts. Everyone knows that. So is alcohol, sugar, red meat, pizza etc. I know this is a losing battle, especially for famous people (though it happens to everyone) but I really think whatever anyone eats, drinks or inhales is no one's business but their own. If you still get angry or sad try saying the serenity prayer or something.

Sorry Bones, pizza like smoke or alcool ? I don't think so!

Why not? It makes you feel good, it's very addictive and if you eat one 20 times a day for a few years you will probably have a heart-attack and die. Deadly pizza. ;-)

(I hope you realize I was being a *tad* over the top to make a point)

, Caroline used to smoke, .

Caroline still smokes....

So is alcohol, sugar, red meat, pizza etc. I know this is a losing battle, especially for famous people (though it happens to everyone) but I really think whatever anyone eats, drinks or inhales is no one's business but their own.

I'm sorry, do not put cigarette in the same level than pizza or sugar. and it is normal to feel sorry about that all this family destroys its beauty and health by smoking. We would be also sorry if they were alcoholic but they are not.

See post above. Almost anything will destroy your health if you have too much of it. The beauty destroying aspect is also highly subjective. I think Caroline and Stephanie both still look very good. I don't think people should get upset about the personal habits of others. I also have a problem with the way smokers seem to be stigmatized more than any other people who simply have an unhealthy habit.

Caroline and Stephanie haven't problems with alcool, please! Ernst had, they have problems with smoke and sun, so they have ruined their skin.

I get annoyed at how many people get sooo upset about someone having a puff. Grace used to smoke, Caroline used to smoke, I think Stephanie still does, Andrea does, Charlotte does, Pierre does...so what? It's unhealthy, addictive and deadly in large amounts. Everyone knows that. So is alcohol, sugar, red meat, pizza etc. I know this is a losing battle, especially for famous people (though it happens to everyone) but I really think whatever anyone eats, drinks or inhales is no one's business but their own. If you still get angry or sad try saying the serenity prayer or something.

While I agree with that in general, the difference between smoking and other addictive habits like alcohol, or say chocolate covered mini donuts, is that smoking affects/harms the people around the smoker just as much as it harms the smoker. It's called second-hand smoke. There's no such thing as second-hand chocolate donuts!
But if Charlotte grew up around smokers, she may not see the harmful effects of it, and may be much more suseptable to the addiction, like family members of alcoholics are.

I´m also fed up at smoking comments, leave them alone. How can you tell other people what they have to do?

Yes, i hope she will make up with Felix again!
I hope she will change and become the Charlotte we all knew before Alex' entrance in her life..

What do you mean? She changed becouse of Alex?

Caroline and Stephanie haven't problems with alcool, please! Ernst had, they have problems with smoke and sun, so they have ruined their skin.

No one said that they did. Please. I think Caroline's complexion looks great and Princess Stephanie looks a little on the 'cooked' side these days I can assure you that is from excessive sun exposure, tans look great when you are young but come back to haunt you in old age. Again, "excessive" is they key word; all things in moderation but excessive use of anything is harmful.

Time to get back to the main topic...Charlotte's current events.

There are several threads in which you can discuss the topic of smoking.
For example Which Royals Smoke? or Smokers. Take a look if you like :)

Grace Marie- I believe that Alex has influenced and i wouldnt say in a positive way.. I like the old Charlotte than this one..
But maybe she has changed becoz she has grown up and her point of views are far more different than in her 20 yrs..
But i really think that he was a great influence on her.. especially when she moved to London with him.

I am not a huge Alex fan but I'm starting to wish people would stop blaming him for all they see wrong with that girl. She's getting older, therefore bound to change.

And as far as I can tell, nothing really has changed except her style. I'm just glad she's not dancing on table tops or falling over in the street.

I hope I don't sound rude or anything, its just that I've seen so many posts like this on here and thefashionspot forums. But Charlotte doesn't seem to me like the kind of weak-willed person who could be easily influenced by a man.

Sorry I wrote so much. :whistling:

Haha... u can writer as much as u want :p
Well, u have a point.. yeah.. and i really agree that Char is intelligent and not weak..
Her expression has changed ( at least to my opinion ).. She was sweeter - now she seems more serious. I dont believe that it has to do with the age.. Of course when people grow they become much mature and 'serious'..
Well, i think that there must be a logical side of what im telling and that is proved by the so many posts of some other ppl.
I believe that Alex has changed her a bit. IDont really like him ( of course i dont know the guy ) but the pics i have seen doesnt show me of a good guy.. One pic is 1.000 words ( a saying from my country ). And i dont mean that i dont like his out apearance because i dont give much importance to it.
Many have described him as a playboy that wants to have beautiful, famous and wealthy women in his side, for instance, Elisabeth Jagger. I dont pass the message that he doeant like Charlotte, though..

Love is irrespective of the individual; when it hits you it hits you hard - regardless if you're considered 'weak' or 'strong'. Based on the summer pictures of charlotte and alex, I would say she is head-over-heels madly in love with him. I don't put much emphasis on the fact that they are still together, as she seems to do well in the long-term relationships. I find it humourous (in a non-patronizing way) that most of you have this 'icky' feeling regarding alex. I guess at this point, all we can say is they're young, happy and seemingly in love...so be it! :)

Pics 2.4.2009

Charlotte has an extremely cute new friend, in this
case I don't mean Alex who's on the pics as well ;):)

Charlotte Casiraghi going to Cafe de Flore, Paris,
France, April 2nd, 2009.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **
** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

Really beautiful, her style has changed so much!

What are the beautiful photos of Charlotte with her pet!!! Lovely! Thanks, dear Iceflower!!!

Cute pictures, great shoes!! I love dogs, so I'm happy to know that she appreciates them, too - big investment (emotionally and physically), so I hope she has the time to devote....

Aww, I love the dog!
I love the jacket she is wearing on the last two pics :)

Charlotte has an extremely cute new friend, in this
case I don't mean Alex who's on the pics as well ;):)

Charlotte Casiraghi going to Cafe de Flore, Paris,
France, April 2nd, 2009.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **
** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

Ih! ih! ih! It sure is funny to see the Charlotte's difficulties to take care of her " baby "! Taking it out of the car, holding it in her arms... What a big, big " baby " she has there... :ROFLMAO:

i love her look in these photos, sooo cute her dog
she really love wear black
and her shoes , really look like the shoes meredith use in one episode of grey's anatomy

Glistening Seas

:lol: ohh you're right maybe a german shepard or..... maybe a chow??:lol:

is a Belgian Tervuren puppy.
source: TFS , comment of AbbeyRoad

i search on google, and that is the dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom