Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 13 : Oct.2005 - Nov.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i didn't see any footage. that may be a possibility... on the photos it made her look tense.

I think that Charlotte needs some lessons in deportment. I mean, she doesn't know how to stand, how to walk. She should ask Elle Mc Pherson, a friend of Caroline's to help her. When you see the outfits worn by the models and after by her, they don't look the same, it's really a pirty as she is such a lovely girl. She always seems unease when wearing elegant outfits !

I think Caroline hasn't trained Charlotte to be a model or anything like that. She hasnt been involved in any royal activities (just very few in monaco). She remembers me Mary of Denmark and how she used to walk before her marriage, now with some lessons she is definetely one of the most elegant princess in Europe.

Charlotte looks beautiful as ever. But the Chanel suits and dresses weren't nice!!! They made her look kind of odd!!!

i voted for char..i can't believe some of those women beat out claudia schiffer

Amina said:
Charlotte looks beautiful as ever. But the Chanel suits and dresses weren't nice!!! They made her look kind of odd!!!

AT least she gets it for free or she can afford them all..

runaway princess said:
AT least she gets it for free or she can afford them all..
I'm pretty sure she can afford them all! When Prince Rainier died, he left 950 million for Caroline! And Caroline wouldn't just cut off any of her kids! But if she did, then I think Charlotte would be able to sell that little island of her's.

plus i'm sure the little friendship with karl helps out, also

2 pics of Char that haven't been posted yet
Source:Gettyimages

char2.jpg

char1.jpg

sparks said:
2 pics of Char that haven't been posted yet
Source:Gettyimages
Those have been posted before! You just have to look for them!

Last edited by a moderator:
Amina said:

I so agree with you about her chanel suits , very odd!

sm1939 said:
I so agree with you about her chanel suits , very odd!

I disagree. Of course these clothes are quite "old fashioned" but they perfectly fit with the occasion and Charlottes's new position. Do not forget that now she is 4th (or 5th) in the succession, isn't she? What would we expect? Her wearing jeans and mountain boots????
Even Stephanie made a nice effort for the occasion....

And of course whatever she wears Charlotte is beautiful!!!

fandesacs2003 said:
I disagree. Of course these clothes are quite "old fashioned" but they perfectly fit with the occasion and Charlottes's new position. Do not forget that now she is 4th (or 5th) in the succession, isn't she? What would we expect? Her wearing jeans and mountain boots????
Even Stephanie made a nice effort for the occasion....

And of course whatever she wears Charlotte is beautiful!!!

no I wouldnt expect her to show up in jeans and mountain boots , but
she could of worn somthing that suited her age , instead of dressing like her mother! who I might add
is a great dresser , I just think charlotte's out fit's look to old for her , thats all.

Last edited:
I agree, those dresses weren't good for her, not because of her age, because the dresses didnt suit her well.

sm1939 said:
no I wouldnt expect her to show up in jeans and mountain boots , but
she could of worn somthing that suited her age , instead of dressing like her mother! who I might add
is a great dresser , I just think charlotte's out fit's look to old for her , thats all.

Agree! Many young women who rank quite high as far as the royalty scales are concerned (i.e. Crown princess mary, Crown Princess Maxima, many others) have a good sense of style for state occasions. The stylists for Mary and Maxima probably were horrified by what Charlotte wore for the palace balcony appearance/mass. The dress she wore to the dinner the night before was fine, imo. The cleavage/belly button exposure doesn't bother me, even for a state occasion. Princess Stephanie once wore a belly exposing gala dress to the Red Cross ball, so obviously this is something the Grimaldis are comfortable with. I also like the dress Char wore to the opera. The only outfit I do not like is the mass/palace outfit.

i thought the 'after party' was ok but i still cant imagine that she looked in the mirror and thought that she looked ok to go out in oublic...i was really looking forward to seeing her outfit but no i regret seeing it

lashinka2002 said:
The article atates that Charlotte is entitled by birthright to the title of princess. I do not think that this is correct.

I think you are right. Caroline has said many times that her children do not carry any title. But i do not know if, in example they would like to have one, if they are automatically allowed, or if they have to effect a special request.

fandesacs2003 said:
I think you are right. Caroline has said many times that her children do not carry any title. But i do not know if, in example they would like to have one, if they are automatically allowed, or if they have to effect a special request.

I'm sure Prince Albert could grant a title to any member of the succession. If Charlotte wanted a title, I'm sure she could have one. But Albert wouldn't give her a title unless there was some need for it. It's possible, I suppose, that the trio might be titled in the future if there is a need for more help performing the daily roll of royal duties. Perhaps there will be a day when Stephanie wants to retire. Then one of the trio could step up and take the slack.

I can't imagine Charlotte nor her siblings asking uncle Albert for a title.

CasiraghiTrio said:
I'm sure Prince Albert could grant a title to any member of the succession. If Charlotte wanted a title, I'm sure she could have one. But Albert wouldn't give her a title unless there was some need for it. It's possible, I suppose, that the trio might be titled in the future if there is a need for more help performing the daily roll of royal duties. Perhaps there will be a day when Stephanie wants to retire. Then one of the trio could step up and take the slack.

It's very likely they take over more and more responsibility... as well as their couisns...but I think that doesn't involve having a title really.

BTW ... I like the ' If Stephanie wants to retire ...' - part :p ... when she's 65 ...hehehe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom