Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 13 : Oct.2005 - Nov.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I don't have captions for those pics. They are from Colourpress and so it is pretty hard to find some....

Thank`s for the new pics. They are really cool and in such a good quality. The pics remind me of screenshots of a TV-show or movie. It would be really cool to have a TV-show with this 4 main characters (and Pierre of course :)).

i reli like those pix n th fact that they r double dating..it soo sweet

Who is the really hot guy in the light blue t-shirt? Is he with them?

CasiraghiTrio said:
I wonder if they were at the tennis masters cup in paris? That was last weekend. it could have been nov 4 or 5.
I'm quite sure it wasn't at the tennis masters in paris because I was there and I think you weren't allowed to take anything to drink. and the little bit one can see of the interior doesn't look like the interior of the POBP.
and btw the masters cup is next week this was just one of the masters series tournaments ;)

It's just a guess, but on Sunday Monaco played in Paris against Paris Saint Germain, so they might have been at the stadium supporting their team...

Maybe some other picture agency will explain where the pics were taken,

Kisses

Grace said:
It's just a guess, but on Sunday Monaco played in Paris against Paris Saint Germain, so they might have been at the stadium supporting their team...

Maybe some other picture agency will explain where the pics were taken,

Kisses

I vote for yes, they were at the Monaco-PSG game. That makes complete sense.

CasiraghiTrio said:
Aw how sweet! But these double date pictures raise many questions!

1) Has Felix got a new haircut? It's very nice!
2) What is Zaire74? Like the country Zaire? Is Zaire74 the soccer team for Zaire (in Africa)? (a reference to Andrea's tee)
3) What kind of beer was Andrea drinking?
4) What game were they at?
5) Is Andrea's watch in these pics a Swatch? It looks like a Swatch!

And my comments.......... Charlotte and Andy look great! Andrea looks very good! I like Char in green!
Tatiana looks so glamorous in her furs!
:D
Thanks to all who provided us with these pics!

1)First of all, the guy you're talking about isn't Felix. Bad luck!
2) T-shirt by Garland Lyn...
3)Heineken
4)lol

Greetz, RDB

Last edited:
Hmmm... RDB that is the same guy that was with Charlotte and family on vacation and everywhere else with her, so I think it IS Felix...

and "we bought the tshirt...." "we" who?

Yes, the t-shirt is by Garland Lyn and it apparently (according to one of the websites that sell it) has this meaning: "Vintage style t-shirts - New collection - available for delivery in December
The ‘Rumble in the Jungle’ – Kinshasa, Zaire, 1974. The legendary fight between Muhammad Ali and George Foreman that broke cultural + political boundaries, launched the career of promoter Don King, + affirmed Ali’s position as the world’s greatest boxer. Both fighters were offered $5m each, but for Ali it wasn’t just about money or boxing. ‘I wanted to establish a relationship between American blacks + Africans…The fight was about racial problems, Vietnam, all of that.’"

Kisses

BTW here is a pic

Last edited by a moderator:
neko said:
That green scarf Charlotte is wearing, it's from Gap (I work there). I recognized it immediately. It is so cool she shops there. I love that store. No, not because I work there! I also shop there. ;-)

There were few photos in "Shopping" thread were you can see Charlotte with shoppingbags from Gap..It's obviously she loves to shop there..as many too, like me..:p :)

Tbhrc, thank you so much for providing photos! ;) :) Specially when knowing how demanding is to search through Colourppress link..

could you put a link to that shopping threat please? thanks

Great pics tbhrc!!! Thanks for posting them!

Is it just me or is Char wearing too many layers??

Last edited:
Yeah, great pictures! I'm not sure if anyone has already said this, but Charlotte doesn't really look like she really wants to be there (where ever that may be). Or at least she doesn't really look like she's having a lot of fun.

Charlotte looks like she has something stuck in her teeth and is trying to get it out with her tounge.

I like Felix's hair in these pics. I have a feeling he is probably cuter in person than in pictures. Charlotte certainly seems to like him as they have been together a long time for a couple that age.

Does anyone else think Felix looks like he has braces on his teeth? I don't see any metal on his teeth, but his lips and mouth have that distinctive look that comes with braces. He may wear invisalign braces.

acid_rain3075 said:
Yeah, great pictures! I'm not sure if anyone has already said this, but Charlotte doesn't really look like she really wants to be there (where ever that may be). Or at least she doesn't really look like she's having a lot of fun.

I can empathize - I know when I tag along w/my husband, brother, brother-in-law, or friends to football, basketball, baseball, or hockey games, I'm always soooo thankful that the wives/families have come along...that way, there is someone to talk to or walk around with. I couldn't care any less about the game, I just enjoy the outing w/friends and family. I'm sure there are many times when the wives have had that "glassy-eyed stare" as a touchdown is being made.....wahoo:rolleyes:

Horseygal said:
I can empathize - I know when I tag along w/my husband, brother, brother-in-law, or friends to football, basketball, baseball, or hockey games, I'm always soooo thankful that the wives/families have come along...that way, there is someone to talk to or walk around with. I couldn't care any less about the game, I just enjoy the outing w/friends and family. I'm sure there are many times when the wives have had that "glassy-eyed stare" as a touchdown is being made.....wahoo:rolleyes:

You sound much like me when my hubby takes me to the soccer games!:D :D :D

Wow, green is a great color for Char! I absolutely adore the sweater and the flower-patterned scarf! I wish I could get my hands on the GAP scarf...

Tosca said:
You sound much like me when my hubby takes me to the soccer games!:D :D :D

And that bored look is not new for Charlotte at soccer games! Remember in 1999, she was at the Monaco home game and while her brothers were all jumping up and down, cheering and getting mad, Charlotte looks sooooooo bored! She hasn't really gone to any soccer games since then, not that we've seen, so my guess is that she's just not that into the game. I agree with you guys that she's more liking the company than the event. :)

hi

charlotte, andrea, tatiana and felix are at the macth of football(LAST WEEK-END)...

PSG vs MONACO....

CasiraghiTrio said:
I don't have new pics, but I have new questions! As part of her preparatory course at Lycee Fenelon, Charlotte has a choice of Greek or Latin, and a choice of several of the modern Languages. She only has to take one ancient language and one modern language. I wonder what her choices were.
Greek or Latin?

And for the modern languages........ she could take English or Russian or Italian or German.........

The mandatory courses are Philosophy, geography, history, and French. So all in all, she has 6 areas to study to prepare for the ENS exam.

I envy her! I have always wanted to learn Latin because I believe it would make all the other Romance languages with Latin roots easier to learn! Lucky girl! :)

CasiraghiTrio said:
Well, I don't think it's a matter of Charlotte not being interested... I think it's just that she is not likely to have the time for it. I've been looking at her course in some detail and I have to say, if I had that courseload, I wouldn't be on here quite so much. I'm returning to school in January and I'll have a full courseload again, but my 20 credits seems so easy compared to what Charlotte is doing. She's preparing to be a true scholar.

The courses Charlotte is taking were what Royal children of the Renaissance studied-such as the Tudors! :) This post reminded me of the sad "Nine Days Queen" Lady Jane Grey who was quite the scholar in her brief 16 years.

Guys (and girls)

Don't think she's genious... she's 'only' smart.

There are a lot of people who speaks several languages!
I've also studied latin in secondary school, and that makes it a bit easier to learn other languages.

And now I'm speaking Dutch, French, English, German and a bit Italian. So, she's not alone ;-)

Paula, thank`s for the link. Dressing Charlotte is really funny.

I think Charlotte is a very pretty and intelligent person. Her boyfriend is pretty cute too:p . But IMO these pictures from the soccer match or whatever, she seems a little smug...but don't get me wrong, I still like her and admire all the hard effort she puts into school. I know a lot of rich kids who don't give school the time of day because their inheritance will take care of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom