Anne, Princess Royal Current Events 7: Aug 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Didn't know she was hospitalized - but glad to read she was released from hospital today. The king's word show his closeness to and fondness for his sister!

'The King has been kept closely informed and joins the whole Royal Family in sending his fondest love and well-wishes to The Princess for a speedy recovery.'

Well, imagine you are a royal and in hospital, your loved ones can't visit because the yellow press will blow it up and declare it a drama,
while any other 73 y old lady's reactions are at reduced speed because of age, they sometimes fall or faint or...

while the royals husband says"it goes slowly" , everyone else wants to believe the lady is tough as wood and unstoppable

as some people still believe Edward VIIi killed his brother, while he smoked 60 cigarettes a day 🤷🏼‍♂️

Give Ann a break ;) every 73 y old lady deserves one, maybe she knows or she will have to learn it now.

More and more often I realise how much the media rules the heads of too many people, they adapt the pictures and ideas these powerful business created and forget their own good common sense.

Both her husband and daughter visited... so her loved ones were clearly able (and willing) to visit her.

Yes Tim visited regularly- at least two times heavily covered by the media. Zara visited at least twice- once videoed once reported. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Peter also visited but managed to do so without being noticed.

Tim released two statements to the media for public use.

Anne was able to leave unobserved.

It seemed to me to be well handled to both accept there was public and media interest but also to allow the family and Anne privacy as well.

Back
Top Bottom