Andrea, Pierre, Charlotte and Friends

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Am I the only one who thinks that Charlotte is unsuited to the London scene? Nothing against the Dellal/Geldof/Etc brat pack, in fact, I think they're uber cool with their edgy fashion and rock n' roll ways. But Charlotte...she's, well, too refined for this set (but then again, I don't know exactly who she's been hanging out with in London, aside from the boyfriend's family =D ). I would have pictured Pierre better with this crowd. But surprisingly, it's him who's cozying up with a girl from the old rich of Europe.

Geez! London along with NYC is the capital of the world - It has more than one scene! The Alice Dellal/Agyness Deyn/Kate Moss scene is very much centered around East London & North London - There is also a West end scene thats populated by wealthy aristos, middle eastern royalty, european royalty, wealthy international families, young bankers etc etc ... That can be found at Boujis, Mahiki etc.. strolling the Kings Rd & passing time in South Kensington, Knightsbridge etc.. during the day - Having said all that, the great thing about London is that everyone mixes - So someone can attend a gig in a grungy bar in Camden in their beat up converse one night then the following night be in a couture gown at The Serpentine Summer party! I mean, the thing all the different tribes have in common is usually wealth - & chances are they went to the same schools - Just look at Alice Dellal, totally North London/East London edge, went to Bedales & shared a dorm with Poppy Delevigne who is the epitomy of blonde, aristo, chelsea good girl - they're opposites yet they're good friends.

Some may consider Charlotte's more suited to Paris but it has just as many cliques as London - And the edgy, arty, rocker scene is just as alive there ... it's not exclusive to London! Charlotte is perhaps more 'refined' than Alice & her posse but does that mean she can't hang out with them? and who actually really knows Charlotte, isn't it at all possible she's perhaps always wanted to gravitate towards this scene & it's only now she's had the chance? Besides, Alex really isn't that edgy - believe me ... he just happens to have a gallery in the East End - his little Brother is way more edgier ; )

^^ Calm down, calm down...It's okay...

Thanks for the information about the different scenes and areas, though. Very interesting.

Yes, calm down. I'm the first one to admit that I only know the London scene as it is commonly portrayed by the media and that my suppositions are solely based on that and on years of observing the Casiraghis. I'm sure London has a varied scene, it's just that the one she's associating with at present highlights certain qualities of hers.

Oh and I never found Alex to be edgy. My impression of him is that of an aloof and detached young man.

I like the Casiraghi's trio and I think that their story is very interesting.I like the questions to Nina and I think that the idea to be their friend is not so bad.Of course,I must be discret to their life and...it's not so hard to me.I can be discret.I'd like to know Andrea,Charlotte and Pierre better...really...

I think what bothers me about Eugenie is that she doesn't seem to smile, she smirks. It comes off just a little arrogant, a little malicious. Actually, George Bush does that too, and irritates me the same way!:whistling:

Actually, Eugenie is quite nice. She has her “moments”, but I would say she is overall a very nice person. She has maybe a little arrogance at times, who doesn't when you have got everything, but she is not malicious. And she dresses really well too. She has a very good reputation in the fashion world; she is seen as quite talented, which she is I think. Tatiana is really nice. She gets too hard a time on these forums. It is normally the silly people on the outskirts of the group who are full of it, all of the time :rolleyes:...

Eugenie's my favorite dresser out of their group, especially on formal occasions. Charlotte wins the round when it comes to casual clothing though.

I agree - Eugenie has a great eye for fasion - haute couteur, or casual; Charlotte, Tatiana, and Eugenie are great contrasts of each other, fashion-wise

I think Eugenie is one of the plainest people ever.Her eye for clothes seem to almost compensate for that.

to me, eugenie sometimes got great style and eye for beautiful clothes. I particularly like the white dress (the one like the roman goddess) she wore for rose ball few years back, i almost envy her. her dress that night was better than charlotte imo. however, sometimes she just wore tacky clothes, too short and too sexy; it almost looked cheap... i wish eugenis smiles more often, and being honest with it, because i never really see her smiles light up her face, if ever... just my 2 cents.

David Alexis

Alexander Dellal
Alice Dellal
Charlotte Olympia Dellal
Max Dellal

Hubertus Herring-Frankensdorf

Chelsea Leyland

Augustin Maillot
Juliette Maillot
Jean Maillot
Marianne Maillot

Eugenie Niarchos
Nicolas Niarchos
Stavros Niarchos, III

Max Peter

Valentine Pozzo di Borgo
Nicolas Pozzo di Borgo

Andres Santo Domingo
Bettina Santo Domingo
Carolina Santo Domingo
Julio Santo Domingo
Lauren Santo Domingo
Tatiana Santo Domingo

Eloise van der Hayden (married name = Scrymgeour)

Cecile Winckler
Felix Winckler

How many Dellalls are there?! :eek: We know of Alex and Alice through their affiliation with Charlotte and Pierre, but there have been other pictures where others have been identified as being relations - or, at least, have similar enough features that you'd think they were related....just curious...:whistling:

Descriptions
David Alexis

The children of Guy and Andrea (Carvalho) Dellal
Alexander Dellal
Alice Dellal
Charlotte Olympia Dellal
Max Dellal
More information: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f66/the-dellal-family-14196-9.html#post851943

Hubertus Herring-Frankensdorf

Chelsea Leyland (maternal half-sister of the Dellal kids)
See above link for more info.

Children of Jean-Christophe & Valentine Maillot
Augustin Maillot
Juliette Maillot
Jean Maillot
Marianne Maillot

Eugenie Niarchos (daughter of Philippe & Victoria)
Nicolas Niarchos (son of Spyros & Daphne)
Stavros Niarchos, III (son of Philippe & Victoria)
More information: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f66/the-niarchos-kids-9263-6.html#post763714

Max Peter (German friend of the Hanover brothers)

Valentine Pozzo di Borgo (daughter of Reynier & Sandrine)
Nicolas Pozzo di Borgo (brother of Val)

Andres Santo Domingo (uncle of Tatiana)
Bettina Santo Domingo (1st cousin of Tatiana, daughter of her father's full brother, from the grandfather's first of 2 marriages)
Carolina Santo Domingo (sister of Bettina)
Julio Santo Domingo (brother of Tatiana)
Lauren Santo Domingo (wife of Andres, formerly Lauren Davis)
Tatiana Santo Domingo :)doh:)
More information: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f66/santo-domingo-family-14176-4.html

Eloise van der Hayden (married name = Scrymgeour)

Children of Antoine & Sylvie Winckler
Cecile Winckler
Felix Winckler

Yes, isn't she the CUTEST!! :angel: She's getting so big (acutally, she looks tall for her age), and stylish in her own right. Love it!;)

Who is "the cutest"? :D

I googled that Italian count mentioned in Charlotte's current events

Count Teava John Charles D'Angieri
Born: 11 December 1986, St Croix, US Virgin Islands
Home: Milan, Italy
Son of Pupi d'Angieri, the high end maker of women's footwear, and Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Belize to the Holy See
Ex-girlfriend: Edelfa Chiara Masciotta, "Miss Italy"
School: John Cabot University, Rome, Italy

:previous: BTW Edelfa, the Count's ex- girlfriend bears a startling resemblance with Princess Caroline when she was young!

Here are some pics from this week's issue of DIVAeDONNA mag of Pierre and Charlotte spending their winter holidays with alex and Beatrice in Verbier (Switzerland).

DIVAeDONNA

DIVAeDONNA

DIVAeDONNA

DIVAeDONNA

:previous: Thanks for sharing the pics Tosca!:flowers:
Does anybody know if the lady with Charlotte in the first pic is Alex's mother or not?

No,that is not Andrea! Alex looks a lot like Andrea.

Maybe I need eyeglasses but I agree the lady with Charlotte in the first pic doesn't look like Andrea Dellal, she looks more like Countess Albina De Bousvirray (her godmother).

:previous: BTW Edelfa, the Count's ex- girlfriend bears a startling resemblance with Princess Caroline when she was young!

Here are some pics from this week's issue of DIVAeDONNA mag of Pierre and Charlotte spending their winter holidays with alex and Beatrice in Verbier (Switzerland).

DIVAeDONNA

DIVAeDONNA

DIVAeDONNA

DIVAeDONNA
Could this mean that the Casi siblings wont join P. Caroline and P. Ernst in their annual winter holidays in Zürs? I certainly hope not!!! :ohmy:

Few more pics of Charlotte and Pierre with their sweethearts in Switzerland:

DIVAeDONNA

DIVAeDONNA

i love when they meet and go out together.
thanks for the pics!

Seems like Charlotte has been hanging out with Rosie Huntington-Whiteley lately.New pics with her in her latest pic thread.

Hello to everyone

The last pointdevue has two pages of the bal masque organized by Valentine Pozzo di Borgo, on her family residence, to celebrate her 25th anniversary. The costumes theme was "fairy tales"
It has very nice pictures, Valentine is magnificent, Il will scan and put the them, but my scanner is broken these days.
Point de Vue  .:.  Sommaire

No trace of Charlotte or any one of the Casiraghis.

I think that they are not friends any more

ohhh.. i truly hope you can post those pics fandesacs2003! i really like valentine...and i think that she and charlotte still remains friends..

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, the clippings from are Point De Vue are very colourful and beautiful. :flowers:Looking at here, the party was very and very funny:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thanks, Fandesacs2003, for your posting!:):):)

You are welcome ! When I have time, I will post the translation of the description. It should have been a wonderful event!:angel:

By the way, I read that Valentine is championne of france 2008, in horse riding.

Mmm...What happened between Char and Valentine?...Does somebody know whay they are no more friends???

Back
Top Bottom