Sheikh Mohammad & Princess Haya current events 1: June 2004-December 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
La la said:
These are recent pictures of her and Sheikh Mo.

Originally posted by Vasi on the Royals

Thank you so much, she looks fabulous but when they were taken? Also, could you please credit them as we all don't want lose them, such nice pictures of the couple:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
They're from the Prix de Jacques le Marois race from Deauville, France, Aug 14 this year and were originally posted by Vasi on the Royals forum.

Haya does look radiantly happy in those photographs.

A good choice in outfit. For once she looks trendy and smart at the same time. Does'nt it look like she has a bit of a bulge perhaps she is pregnant.

La la said:
You're welcom Roshanah. :) These are recent pictures of her and Sheikh Mo.

Originally posted by Vasi on the Royals

Hallo,

Is Haya pregnant?? in her first photo, she looks somehow full?:)

From ABACA Press

Princess Haya with husband Shiekh Muhammed at European Endurance Championship Open FEI-EIER 2005, August 26

Attachments

• 395578.jpg
    395578.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 295
  • 395579.jpg
    395579.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 3,644
  • 395580.jpg
    395580.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 264
  • 395582.jpg
    395582.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 626
dont mean to encourage more speculation:eek:
but i cant resist mentioning that Haya is wearing a loose jacket in the latest pics.
Ofcourse it doesnt mean she's pregnant....

~*~Humera~*~ said:
but i cant resist mentioning that Haya is wearing a loose jacket in the latest pics.

well :D
dont know if she is pregnant because of the jacket
but she got a bit more weight - i think so ;)
when i look at her face in these pictures - her face in older pictures was thinner.
no speculation ^^

~*~Humera~*~ said:

If she was pregnant I don't think she would be horse riding,only yesterday she participated in such an event in France.

well I've heard of some women who still get up on a horse when they're pregnant.
But I think they're an exception and they certainly dont do any strenuous riding.
So you may be right about Haya.
btw...I didnt see any pictures but was she actually riding?

~*~Humera~*~ said:
well I've heard of some women who still get up on a horse when they're pregnant.
But I think they're an exception and they certainly dont do any strenuous riding.
So you may be right about Haya.
btw...I didnt see any pictures but was she actually riding?

This is what I read in Al-ghad newspaper...:confused:

I don't think she pregnant I saw her on TV tow days ago participate in horse riding in france with mo and his sons .

desertrosemrk said:
Dubawi delivers
Godolphin’s Dubawi won the Group One Prix Jacques Le Marois in Deauville yesterday.“Dubawi showed them today,” beamed jockey Kerrin McEvoy.
My goodness is he smiling there?! And tell me P. Haya is NOT wearing a jumpsuit!

Princess Haya en sheikh Hamdane are a very attractive couple.

sommone said:
You mean Princess Haya and Sheikh Mohammad.:) :eek:

Nooooooooo i mean princess Haya en sheikh hamdan. They are attractive;) . They are looking so beatiful together and i find that she must married with sheikh hamdan not with sheikh mohamed.

PH photos with SK Mo from Laha mag

Attachments

• loju.JPG
    loju.JPG
    12.5 KB · Views: 964
  • ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.JPG
    ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 356
  • dddddddddddd.JPG
    dddddddddddd.JPG
    9.4 KB · Views: 878
Dubai Crown Prince and UAE Defence Minister Sheik Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum (C) chats with HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein of Jordan during the Open European Endurance Championship, 26 August 2005 in Compiegne. AFP PHOTO DAMIEN MEYER (From ANP)

Attachments

• 2961970.jpg
    2961970.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 390
So what exactly is endurance riding any how? Is that what it is called?

it seems that Princess Haya has gained quite a bit of pounds after marrriage.

They look lovely with each other.

Princess Haya seems like a nice girl... her smile is genuine.

Would peple in Dubai get to see her often?

I wonder how she lives now... she has a house of her own where Mo frequently visits? What about Mo`s first wife...she completely forgotten? What about Mo`s women`s relationship? Well Haya came from quite complicated family so I get she is used to it.

Mo is investing in Jordan as well. I guess it really helped that the princess of Jordan married a far wealthy neighboring prince!

An old article from 2002:

CNN to boost Mideast profile
Atlanta-headquartered CNN has launched an Arabic portal, CNNarabic.com - its first venture in the language, and expected to enhance its presence in the Middle East and North African markets.

A dedicated team has also been set up at Dubai Media City through a new Dubai bureau.

The site was officially launched by General Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and UAE Defence Minister, and Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed, UAE Minister for Information and Culture, last evening.

http://www.gulf-news.com/Articles/news.asp?ArticleID=38344

~*~Humera~*~ said:
An old article from 2002:

CNN to boost Mideast profile
Atlanta-headquartered CNN has launched an Arabic portal, CNNarabic.com - its first venture in the language, and expected to enhance its presence in the Middle East and North African markets.

A dedicated team has also been set up at Dubai Media City through a new Dubai bureau.

The site was officially launched by General Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and UAE Defence Minister, and Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed, UAE Minister for Information and Culture, last evening.

http://www.gulf-news.com/Articles/news.asp?ArticleID=38344 QUOTE]

I'm confused about something...The date is 2002. Was this when PH was working at a stable in Dubai?

I read that Shiekh Mo and Shiekh Hamad are rivals. No wonder the article mentions about Al Jazeera. I remember reading something about the current Bush administration trying to pressure Al Jazeera. I wonder about the relation between the two sheikhs.

As far as P Haya goes, she does look very matronly in the pic. One effect about marrying a much older man. I did read that P haya dated Shiekh Mo more than a year before they finally got married. Whether it is true or not, I do not know :confused:

~*~Humera~*~ said:

Princess Haya and Sheikh Muhammad in France. These pics are a few months old but only recently posted on Deadline Press:

few more pictures from Deadline Press.
Haya looks pretty and chic.

Thanks for the photos, Humera. Haya looks great. I love her necklace.

with all the money, I wonder why they are dressing so unstylish...of course they do not have to worry about what other people think of their fashion sense do they.

I like Haya's necklace.
Overall though,I think since she's got married she looks terrible, her hair and make-up is a mess, she seems to have put on weight and her clothes are almost always a disaster.

I have to agree that Haya has looked less than her best since her marriage, generally speaking. At times, her hair looks dry and unkempt and she has dressed in clothing which accentuate her worst features and don't play up her best.

Having said that, I was pleasantly surprised by these photos! Haya looks wonderful and that necklace is unusual and very striking. I've never seen her wearing it before and wonder where she found it. As most people feel better when they look better, it's good to see her taking an interest it seems in her appearance. I hope she keeps it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom