Princess Madeleine, Chris O'Neill & Family, General News Part 4,February 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Allt om Kunligt website reveals that Chris is currently planning his 50th birthday, the celebration will take place in Florida.
Sources close to the couple tell that preparations are in full swing. A drink at home before the group heads to a special meat restaurant in Miami that Chris is said to be particularly fond of. Chris's foreign friends will be there, and some of Madeleine's friends from Sweden will also fly in. Dag Werner and his wife Natalie are coming and also Louise "Lussan" Thott and Gustav Thott. Chris' best friend Cedric Notz and his wife Andrea Brodin will also be at the party.

@LadyFinn or anyone else, I am not familiar with Allt om Kungligt, which means "All About Royal" is it a fairly new publication?

My takeaway is that Chris' 50th birthday is on June 27 and there will be a birthday party for him at a Miami restaurant. I don't think a date was given but presumably it will be on or around June 27.

German Gala Magazine asked from the Royal Court, if Madeleine and family will be in Sweden on the National Day June 6.
The Court responded on May 7: "We are constantly updating the official calendar on the Royal Court website. Information about the official appointments of members of the Royal Family is published there".

Back
Top Bottom