Princess Christina of Sweden Jewels

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't like the 6-button tiara on CP Victoria. But at least Victoria's choice forced Princess Christina to wear something that is not the 6-buttons! :D It is already the second time that she is wearing the Connaugth tiara this year, after not wearing two decades, iirc. It's lovely to see her with this beautiful tiara again, and it must be emotional for her to don her wedding tiara that she always associated with her mother.

Christina's tiara appearances in 2022:

1 2 3 4

Last edited:
At the representation dinner in April, she wore the Six Button Tiara.

The Connaught Tiara looks really lovely on Princess Christina :previous:

It is a pity that the King's medal has to be worn on a chain and apparently can not be worn otherwise. It simply does not go wither her other Jewels

It is a pity that the King's medal has to be worn on a chain and apparently can not be worn otherwise. It simply does not go wither her other Jewels

Yes I agree it did nothing for the rest of her jewels which were beautiful.

Christina is wearing the Six Button this evening

Pic

Last edited:
Christina's tiara appearances in 2023

1 | 2 | 3

How very lovely to see the small sapphire necklace again! I feel like it's been forever since Princess Christina last wore it.
I'm also happy she wore a more classic pair of earrings, instead of the modern sapphire bead ones she usually wore in the past.

The Six Button tiara is one I'll always associate with Princess Christina.

It works very well with her thick white hair… She and Princess Lilian are the only ones who have so far worn this tricky tiara sucessfully i think

It works very well with her thick white hair… She and Princess Lilian are the only ones who have so far worn this tricky tiara sucessfully i think
Both of them have worn it perfectly over the years.

Nice to see Princess Christina wearing the Aquamarine Kokoshnik Tiara last night,the kings gold chain was a tad too much and didn't go with any of the rest of her jewels.

:previous: When did Princess Christina last wear the Aquamarine Kokoshnik Tiara?

Nice to see Princess Christina wearing the Aquamarine Kokoshnik Tiara last night,the kings gold chain was a tad too much and didn't go with any of the rest of her jewels.

Of course princess Christina wears H.M. The King's Medal in the 12th size with diamonds in chain at the state dinner. She is the only person alive to have this medal, receiving a royal medal with diamonds is a special honor that the King previously only presented to Prince Bertil.

The tiara gets ghalf-lost in the hairdo of the princess, something that happens to more royals of her generation (Margriet, Beatrix etc). Thanks for the explanation about the gold chain.

The tiara is back to the main branch? Before the owner was the King eldest Sister.

The tiara is back to the main branch? Before the owner was the King eldest Sister.

According to what we know the tiara is still owned by Princess Margaretha but kept in Stockholm for safekeeping.

Royal expert and author Roger Lundgren (has written books about Queen Silvia and princess Sibylla and King Carl Gustaf's biography) told to royal blogger Johannes Öberg in 2015, that he had spoken with princess Christina about the Aquamarine Kokoshnik Tiara. Princess Christina had said that the tiara is still owned by Princess Margaretha, who has it with her brother for safekeeping.
Diademfrågan löst – Johannes Öberg

Princess Christina, Mrs Magnuson is wearing Princess Sibylla's Connaught Tiara
Pic

Back
Top Bottom