Crown Princess Victoria Jewels 4: Jun 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes as that's a large tiara to wear it all has to do with how its positioned and it looked slightly off last night.

The Laurel Wreath Tiara is tricky to wear and to be honest it does not really suit Victoria’s hairstyle or headshape… But i can see why she is wearing it so often… It is after all her own, and as she inherited it from great aunt Lilian who was for her the grandmotherly figure she never had, it is more than likely also very emotional for her to wear it.

I just wish it would have been more versatile

Victoria had today at the welcome ceremonies of the Danish State Visit earrings from Queen Josefina's Diamond Stomacher and a diamond and pearl brooch from the family collections, and her Luc of Sweden diamond horseshoe necklace.
Pic 1
Pic 2

A quite high number of curtsies tonight in Sweden. Is it because it is a state visit from Denmark?

Victoria is wearing Queen Victoria's opal brooch on her back!

Victoria is also wearing the diamond earrings from the Brazilian parure, and the Dowager Grand Duchess Luise of Baden's opal and diamond brooch.
Pic
And a couple of bracelets
Pic

A quite high number of curtsies tonight in Sweden. Is it because it is a state visit from Denmark?
It’s always like that for state visits… The difference tonight is probably that swedish television broadcasted the arrival of the guests and the presentation, wich is very unusual in Sweden.

I saw it in live more than one hour... The Guests waited standing for the Arrival of the Royals . They were presented some curtseys and bows then the Guests went directly to their places at the Royal Dining Room. They waited standing until the the Royals arrived.
They were standing nearly 2 hours.
I looked at the 2 Royal Speeches , 10 minutes each . For his first State Visit Speech King Frederik did well.

Today Victoria had her earrings and bracelet from Danish Dulong Fine Jewelry and her Engelbert Stockholm Mini Choker, and a bracelet she wears often:
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

In the evening she had her Cravingfor Jewellery Baroque Pearl earrings and Engelbert Stockholm Mini Choker:
Pic 1
Pic 2

I think that the Connaught tiara looked so well this week on the Crown Princess was that her hair was a bit softer and not pulled back so sever like usually.

Back
Top Bottom