General Questions About The Ruling Family Of Abu Dhabi 1:

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone have a full list of the grandchildren of Mouza bint Mubarak and Khalifa bin Hamdan?

Grandchildren of Khalifa bin Hamdan and Mouza bint Mubarak:

Shamma bint Khalifa - Mohammed bin Nahyan bin Mubarak

Mouza
Hamda
Fakhra
Mubarak
Nahyan

Mohammed bin Khalifa - Latifa bint Ahmed bin Mubarak

Ousha
Khalifa
Ahmed
Hamdan

Theyab bin Khalifa - Mouza bint Nahyan bin Mubarak

Hessa

Fakhra bint Khalifa - Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Zayed

Mohammed

Is Mubarak bin Khalifa bin Hamdan is younger than his brothers Theyab and Hamdan?

Last edited:
I’ve always wanted to know…When a couple gets married do they have a house or mansion built for them?

Yes, the government offers young families/newlyweds either land to build a home (with or without a no-interest loan, depends on the financial situation of the family), or ready-made houses for those with low-income. The new couple may live with the husband's family for a while or rent their own apartment until their own home is ready.

However, if you just meant the members of the ruling family with your question: Yes, the husband's family ensures there is a home for the new couple.

Especially for the older generation each wife had her own residence and they they would usually have 4-10 kids per wife. With how small Abu Dhabi is and how big the royal family there surely isn’t enough space?

For sure, there is enough space for everybody. Abu Dhabi is the largest emirate (67,340 km²) and you can be sure that everyone is taken care of. Thanks to modern construction methods, it is now possible to build homes in almost impossible places. The money you want to invest is much more important.

Also I would think instead of those insanely big mansions with like 30 rooms they have more modest mansions with up to 10 rooms know especially as the newer generation have fewer wives and children?

There are residential buildings of different sizes owned by the ruling family of A.D. and there is enough space/land and money available to build any type of building/home/villa, regardless of the size of the family.

Also when an elder dies obviously it goes to someone else?

Yes, it is passed on to children or siblings if someone dies without having children.

Last edited:
We always talks about Khalifa bin Hamdan (KSN) but we forget to talk about his older brother Hamdan. What does he do? Is he married?

We always talks about Khalifa bin Hamdan (KSN) but we forget to talk about his older brother Hamdan. What does he do? Is he married?

He isn't engaged yet. He is also a travel guy, loves photography, but not adventurous like Khalifa.

I feel Hamdan and Khalifa will marry in same year

Guys do you remember a photo of Shamsa bint Tahnoun bin Hamad together with Hessa the granddaughter of Mohammed bin Hamdan? They were with 2 or 3 boys. I've been looking for it since I can't recall who were the boys in this picture.

Guys do you remember a photo of Shamsa bint Tahnoun bin Hamad together with Hessa the granddaughter of Mohammed bin Hamdan? They were with 2 or 3 boys. I've been looking for it since I can't recall who were the boys in this picture.

They were Ousha, Shamma and Latifa bint Khalifa bin Zayed's sons.

Yesterday Khalifa bin Tahnoon and Salama bint Hamdan Zayed welcomed their third child, a boy named Tahnoon

Do you know the ages of Salama bint Hamdan and her siblings?

Hazza bin Hamdan bin Zayed and Maryam bint Saeed bin Zayed have welcomed their first child, a boy named Hamdan

I know it's not related to the Al Nahyan but since the Ajman Forum is not that active I might as well ask here. Whose royal member of ajman is getting married or engage? And to whom? There was a post and Sheikh Ammar, Sheikh Rashid bin Ammar and Sheikh Humaid bin Ammar is tagged.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C19MPy7Rwxg/?igsh=MXZ4cjYwZzhvM3hxZQ==

Abdullah bin Saud Al Mualla, son of ruler of Umm Al Quwain is marrying Ajman CP Seikh Ammar's daughter. [I don't know which one]. They are cousins by their mothers

Do you know the ages of Salama bint Hamdan and her siblings?

Her half brother Sultan from 1982, Mohammed 1984 may be

Fatima from 88, Zayed from 90, Latifa from 1991, Salama from 1992, Hazza from 96 probably, Yas 99, Rashid 2005/2006

Abdullah bin Saud Al Mualla, son of ruler of Umm Al Quwain is marrying Ajman CP Seikh Ammar's daughter.
[I don't know which one]. They are cousins by their mothers

This wedding is seen as an important one because Bride and Groom are niece and nephew of RAK ruler. Three emirates rulers are connected

Can someone do the family tree of Moza bint Khalifa and Khalifa bin Saif? How old are the both of them?
Their children’s ages and grandchildren too?

Abdullah bin Saud Al Mualla, son of ruler of Umm Al Quwain is marrying Ajman CP Seikh Ammar's daughter. [I don't know which one]. They are cousins by their mothers

I thought it was Reem bint Ammar but it’s not here. So clearly Sheikh Ammar daughter is not known to the public

Hey Everyone,I’m new here.

Wasn’t KSN engaged to MBZ’s(the President) daughter,Sheikha Hessa Bint Mohammed?

I thought it was Reem bint Ammar but it’s not here. So clearly Sheikh Ammar daughter is not known to the public

Amna bint Ammar got married. She is the eldest daughter. I know three more, Mahra, Reem and Rahmah

Can someone do the family tree of Moza bint Khalifa and Khalifa bin Saif? How old are the both of them?
Their children’s ages and grandchildren too?

Their children Latifa and Maryam are from late 80s. Shamsa and Hamda were born in 90s and don't know the age of Shaikha and Saif, Mohammed from 2007, Zayed from 2009/2010.

Latifa's children Mohammed and Hessa bint Ahmed bin Mohammed bin Hamdan born in 2013 and 2014 respectively. Hamda's daughters' age is unknown. Shamsa's son was born in 2023. Mariam doesn't have children yet.

Moza bint Khalifa bin Zayed

Mother: Shamsa bint Suhail Al Mazroui

Paternal Grandmother: Hessa bint Mohammed bin Khalifa bin Zayed

Great Grandmother: Hessa bint Saqr bin Zayed

Khalifa bin Saif bin Mohammed

Father: Saif bin Mohammed

Mother: Maryam bint Ahmed Al Otaiba

Paternal Grandmother: Shaikha bint Suroor Al Dhaheri

Last edited:
Do you guys have any information about Moza bint Butti Al Qubaisi? Was she the mother of Mahra bint Khalid bin Sultan? Did she have any other children?

Also do you know more information about Butti Al Qubaisi (his wife and children)?

Last edited:
Sheikha Fakhra bint Khalifa and Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Zayed welcomed second son named Khalifa. A new grandchild for Sheikh Mbz. Congratulations to the family!

Sheikha Fakhra bint Khalifa and Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Zayed welcomed second son named Khalifa. A new grandchild for Sheikh Mbz. Congratulations to the family!

MBZs grandchildren

Mohamed bin Khalid bin Mohamed bin Zayed
Shamma bint Khalid bin Mohamed bin Zayed
Salama bint Khalid bin Mohamed bin Zayed
Zayed bin Dhiyab bin Mohamed bin Zayed
Fatima bint Dhiyab bin Mohamed bin Zayed
Salama bint Dhiyab bin Mohamed bin Zayed
Mohamed bin Hamdan bin Mohamed bin Zayed
Khalifa bin Hamdan bin Mohamed bin Zayed
Tahnoun bin Mohamed bin Tahnoun bin Mohamed
Zayed bin Mohamed bin Tahnoun bin Mohamed
Zayed bin Mohamed bin Hamad bin Tahnoun
Hessa bint Mohamed bin Hamad bin Tahnoun
Salama bint Mohamed bin Hamad bin Tahnoun
Fatima bint Mohamed bin Hamad bin Tahnoun
Mohamed bin Nahyan bin Saif bin Mohamed
Saif bin Nahyan bin Saif bin Mohamed
Zayed bin Nahyan bin Saif bin Mohamed
Maryam bint Nahyan bin Saif bin Mohamed
Hamdan bin Zayed bin Hamdan bin Zayed

He is a leap year baby!

After a long time, i have seen feiraguy.

Does anybody have any info or update on Zayed bin Hazza hin Zayed bin Sultan AL Nahyan, the eldest son of Hazza bin Zayed?

Does anybody have any info or update on Zayed bin Hazza hin Zayed bin Sultan AL Nahyan, the eldest son of Hazza bin Zayed?
He doesn't have any known active social media account. Some fan pages don't have update about him either. 😢

Is Sheikh Zayed bin Mohammed bin Zayed engaged or married?

Back
Top Bottom