General Questions About The Ruling Family Of Abu Dhabi 1:

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is there any possibility Sheikh Hamdan bin Mubarak has more daughters and we only get to know them when they get married? Also, does he have more wives? Maitha is his youngest child?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cs_zfsbPagz/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Also who is el7kooma?

They may have but not surely. Hamdan's eldest son Mubarak is from 1993 may be. His youngest child Mohammed was born in 2016. Sultan bin Hamdan's 5th child Tahnoon was born in 2002 and 6th child born in 2014. As I know he doesn’t have any unknown daughters from Ousha bint Khalifa.

Hamdan bin Mubarak has another son from Tahnoon's daughter, named Khalifa. But we never discussed about him. May be he was born in 2000s but he doesn't have public appearance. Hamdan bin Mubarak and his wife Mouza bint Tahnoon aren't that private but their children are, except for Maitha and Mohammed.

Last edited:
You are talking about Tahnoon bin Hamad bin Tahnoon bin Mohammed. He married Hamda bint Khalifa bin Saif, only he among his already married siblings is married to a first cousin.
Thank you very much, Puchu.

Welcome to the newborn Aisha bint Mohamed bin Nahyan bin Hamdan, her genealogy:

Aisha bint Mohamed bin Nahyan bin Hamdan

Parents:
Mohamed bin Nahyan bin Hamdan
Daughter of Rashid bin Hamdan

Grandparents:
Nahyan bin Hamdan
Daughter of Mohamed bin Khalid
Rashid bin Hamdan
Hessa Al Otaiba

Great-grandparents:
Hamdan bin Mohamed
Al Dhaheri wife
Mohamed bin Khalid
Hamda bint Mohamed
Hamdan bin Mohamed (2x)
Al Falasi wife
Ahmed Al Otaiba
???

Last edited:
Hey, mother of all children of Rashid bin Hamdan is Hessa bint Ahmed bin Khalaf Al Otaiba. I am confirmed about this.

I didn't get your Tahnoon bin Mohammed and Al Dhaheri thing. Tahnoon bin Mohammed's 1st wife is Al Otaiba.

Hey, mother of all children of Rashid bin Hamdan is Hessa bint Ahmed bin Khalaf Al Otaiba. I am confirmed about this.

I didn't get your Tahnoon bin Mohammed and Al Dhaheri thing. Tahnoon bin Mohammed's 1st wife is Al Otaiba.

wow, that explains a lot
I will update with your information

but who is Ahmed bin Khalaf's wife?

wow, that explains a lot
I will update with your information

but who is Ahmed bin Khalaf's wife?

I don't know much Al Otaibas and Al Dhaheris. But Saif and Tahnoon bin Mohammed's wives are closely related and may be thats the reason of marriages between grandchildren of Saif and Tahnoon bin Mohammed.

Is Hamdan bin Mohammed's Al Dhaheri wife related to Saif's mother?

Another info: there is another son named Mansoor bin Hamdan with Al Dhaheri wife. But he is very private, no pics from Adulthood, born in 70s and unmarried. Someone shared this Mansoor's childhood pic here, then I searched about him.

*A correction:

Rashid bin Hamdan's wife is Hessa bint Khalaf bin Ahmed Al Otaiba. I delivered a bit wrong info.

I don't know much Al Otaibas and Al Dhaheris. But Saif and Tahnoon bin Mohammed's wives are closely related and may be thats the reason of marriages between grandchildren of Saif and Tahnoon bin Mohammed.

Is Hamdan bin Mohammed's Al Dhaheri wife related to Saif's mother?

Another info: there is another son named Mansoor bin Hamdan with Al Dhaheri wife. But he is very private, no pics from Adulthood, born in 70s and unmarried. Someone shared this Mansoor's childhood pic here, then I searched about him.

No, Saif's mother was the daughter of the leader of the Al Dhaheri; Hamdan bin Mohamed's wife was from a lineage further removed from power

thanks for the other information

I found two death news about Khawla, Tahnoon bin Zayed wife's father. In 2015, Ahmed Al Suwaidi's wife Mouza bint Abdullah bin Ahmed Al Otaiba died and in 2019, it was Al Muhairi wife. Lots of Sheikhs sent condolences in 2015, I assume thats the mother of Khawla. That news carried some names of Khawla's brothers. If my assumption is right, then they are closely related again.

Grandchildren of Tahnoon bin Mohammed and Shamsa bint Zayed

◑Hazza - Mouza bint Mohammed bin Khalid

Shamsa bint Hazza
Hamda bint Hazza (2004)
Zayed bin Hazza
Tahnoon bin Hazza (2016)

◑Mohammed - Mariam bint Mohamed bin Zayed

Tahnoon bin Mohammed (2011)
Zayed bin Mohammed (2014)

◑Theyab - Latifa bint Khalifa bin Zayed

Hessa bint Theyab (2013)
Shamsa bint Theyab (2015)
Tahnoon bin Theyab (2017)

◑ Khalifa - Salama bint Hamdan bin Zayed

Fatima bint Khalifa (2016)
Mohammed bin Khalifa (2018)

◑Latifa - Mohammed bin Hamdan bin Zayed

Hamdan bin Mohammed (2016)
Fatima bint Mohammed (2022)

◑Maitha - Khalid bin Sultan bin Zayed

Shamsa bint Khalid (2017)
Zayed bin Khalid (2019)

I think there is also up to 20 years difference between Khalifa bin Zayed and Shamsa’s children.
Age differences are very common when their parents start having children when they’re teenagers.
Look at Fatima bint Mubarak, she has three generations with a possible fourth generation if her great granddaughter Hessa bin Mohammed bin Hamad has a child in her lifetime.

Last edited:
I think there is also up to 20 years difference between Khalifa bin Zayed and Shamsa’s children.
Age differences are very common when their parents start having children when they’re teenagers.
Look at Fatima bint Mubarak, she has three generations with a possible fourth generation if her great granddaughter Hessa bin Mohammed bin Hamad has a child in her lifetime.

Khalifa's wife Shamsa bint Suhail is more ahead in this whole thing. She is younger than Fatima and Hessa is also her first great granddaughter. I wonder when she is marrying. Her child will be the first great great granddaughter of many notable persons if she marries before her siblings. The thing is Hessa's parents and grandparents married before they turned 20. Hamad bin Tahnoon also married early like Khalifa.

Does anyone know the birth years and age of Salama bint Hamadan bin Mohammed Al Nayhan, MBZ’s wife, and her brother Sultan bin Hamdan?
I think I read here ages ago that she was 2 years older than MBZ.
Sultan bin Hamdan his wife Ousha bint Khalifa is around 49-51 because they said she married young and her oldest Shamsa in 33/34.

I don't have this information

I saw the page you referred me to, but the information is not that clear; Among these 13 children of Khalifa, I believe there are several who are not married, but it is possible that some have undisclosed marriages.

Let's see if those who are single, especially the two girls, get any high profile marriages. I also have my expectations about Saeed bin Tahnoun bin Saeed bin Shakhbout, it's true that he has the advantage of being from Bani Aisha

Mariam bint Khalifa bin Sultan bin Shakhboot is only 23 years old, revealed by her and no Idea about Salama's age. May be they have another sister named Latifa (latifa.ks - not sure btw)

Does anyone know the birth years and age of Salama bint Hamadan bin Mohammed Al Nayhan, MBZ’s wife, and her brother Sultan bin Hamdan?
I think I read here ages ago that she was 2 years older than MBZ.

I don't have any idea about the elders age. But I assume Mouza is elder than her youngest 3 brothers and Salama is the youngest one.

Salama's brother Khalifa is the eldest, then Hamad, Sultan, Rashid and Saeed. Sultan's age isn't that close to Hamad bin Hamdan's age.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cs6fCH6BYAk/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

For her half siblings, Her half brothers Ahmed, Nahyan, Ahmed and Mansoor were born in 70s and The wifes of bin Zayeds (Issa, Saeed, Hamdan) were elder than these boys.

Shamma bint Mansour bin Tahnoun got engaged. Groom's name isn't announced yet

Last edited:
I know she has brothers but does she have any sisters?

Shamma has 3 brothers, no sister

Last edited by a moderator:
Theyab bin Khalifa bin Sultan bin Shakhbout is marrying a daughter of Hamdan bin Mubarak. The wedding is on 9th October. Another son of Khalifa's Al Dhaheri wife is marrying Tahnoon's granddaughter......

Fourth Al Nahyan wedding of 2023.

This is Mouza bint Hamdan bin Mubarak's 2nd marriage.

There is the possibility that he has more daughters, I think we have already discussed that here; there is a big gap in the age of the oldest children to the youngest (Maitha and Mohamed), we agree that there could be daughters in between; I don't think we even knew about this daughter who got married this week

the two youngest are Maitha and Mohamed

and yes he only has one wife

Another daughter named Ousha.

I’ve always wanted to know…
When a couple gets married do they have a house or mansion built for them?
Especially for the older generation each wife had her own residence and they they would usually have 4-10 kids per wife.
With how small Abu Dhabi is and how big the royal family there surely isn’t enough space?

Also I would think instead of those insanely big mansions with like 30 rooms they have more modest mansions with up to 10 rooms know especially as the newer generation have fewer wives and children?

Also when an elder dies obviously it goes to someone else?

If someone could inform us of the process?

Back
Top Bottom