Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 17: June 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Paired with the black trousers, these jackets start to get an Angela Maerkel vibe almost. Nothing wrong with that of course, she looks professional.

Very business like and a nice splash of colour with the jacket!

A nice soft colour on the Crown Princess today.

Yesterday at the King's birthday celebration Victoria had her dress from Swedish brand Valerie.
Pic

In September 2021
Pic

Not that crazy about the design or print and Victoria has far nicer dresses.

The only thing I don't like with the dress, is the colour. It doesn't do anything for Victoria.

Yesterday at the King's birthday celebration Victoria had her dress from Swedish brand Valerie.
Pic

In September 2021
Pic
It's a very pretty dress in my opinion, but I am not sure the colour suits Victoria. I am also not sure about the fit. She probably enjoys changing up her wardrobe between tailored and softer looks.

Victoria visiting the Vasa Museum in Stockholm today, May 2:

** Full view **

Victoria's whole outfit is very beautiful.
Victoria's coat, dress and headpiece are designed by Christer Lindarw and headpiece construction by Tim Mårtenson.
Pic

Last edited:
Another hit from Mister Christer.

According to him there seems to be a lot of Jacqueline Kennedy inspiration involved… and he’s perhaps clever enough that no one might have noticed without him saying anything, but since he did, it’s pretty unmissable.

A very stylish outfit. I particularly like this colour on her . Those heels though!

That shade of pink looks good on her. Not all women can carry it off. As for her heels, I'd fall over in them! I'm 5'2, so I have to wear heels when I dress up, otherwise, I feel like a member of the Lullaby League, but I'd be waddling like a penguin if I tried to walk around in those. Good for her!

I like the silhouette (with the coat) a lot on her, she looks very regal. One would easily identify her as a Queen already. She looks very chique.

Back
Top Bottom