A Boy for Guillaume and Stéphanie - Charles: May 10, 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That second photo is to die for...so much baby sweetness!?

Stephanie is still wearing her hospital ID bracelet...are they still at Grand Duchess Charlotte Maternity?

Last edited:
Stephanie is still wearing her hospital ID bracelet...are they still at Grand Duchess Charlotte Maternity?

Guillaume said in the Interview before the Hopstial (the one in letzeburgish) that Stephanie has to remain in Hosptial probably till Tuesday or Wednesday so yes thay are still there. In this one he also mentioned the Cesarian section.

Little Charles is so cute :wub::wub:
His mother looks tired. I hope she will be able to have some rest at home after a long delivery.

What a beautiful baby! I am so thrilled for this couple, they have waited a long time for this moment.

What a gorgeous little chap. I'm sure his grandparents can't wait to hold him.

Such heartwarming pix ! What a lovely little boy, so happy for his parents !

He is a cutie!

I wonder what kind of 'rash' Stephanie has on her right little finger.

Last edited:
Ohhh...!! Stephanie has that pale and tired new mommy glow! I am happy that she didn't allow herself to be photographed in a wheelchair. I wouldn't have blamed her after four days in the hospital.

I am also very happy that she did not try to opt for a home birth, all things considered.:sad:

I guess in Luxembourg the rule is that people can be close to each other as long as they cover their mouth and nose? Based on how close the photographers stand next to each other...

What a cute baby little Charles is! And of course the happy parents look absolutely amazing, Stephanie absolutely rocks for coming out looking beautiful and over the moon and understandably a little bit tired.

He is a cutie!

I wonder what kind of 'rash' Stephanie has on her right little finger.
I actually thought it was Guillaume's hand? It looks to be, at least.

Also it's amazing how many photos we got - first the zoom call, then the beautiful, professional photos and now leaving the hospital. It's great that they decided to show him to the world.

I actually thought it was Guillaume's hand? It looks to be, at least.

Also it's amazing how many photos we got - first the zoom call, then the beautiful, professional photos and now leaving the hospital. It's great that they decided to show him to the world.

I think you're right. I later noticed that she didn't have any rash when leaving the hospital.

Charles is a sweet beautiful boy!

What a beautiful little boy! So happy for them!

I love looking at people who are so happy. I suspect this has been a long road for them, perhaps filled with fear and doubt that it would ever happen. I felt the same when Princess Charlene of Monaco had her twins. New babies are always lovely but when they have been long awaited and finally come it must be even more joyful for the parents. I am truly over the moon for them!

:previous: I could not agree more. The look on Princess Charlene's face the day that her twins were baptized almost made me cry. I still watch the video, it was such a grand and joyous occasion!

I feel the same for Gui and Stephanie. Prince Charles is such a little love! They are going to have so much fun at home bonding with him!?

Wonderful photos of the Hereditary Grand Duke and Duchess with infant Prince Charles of Luxembourg.

Such a sweet looking baby I love his little outfit with the bear so sweet

Happiness and joy radiate from those pictures ! What a lovely family!

Prince Charles is so cute and so precious :flowers:

Video of the departure of Prince Guillaume and Princess Stephanie with Prince Charles from motherhood.

Last edited:
What a beautiful baby he is! They exhude happiness!! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

HA! Guillaume is beaming like a light bulb! He looks like a million bucks!:lol:

Glad I logged in on my morning break. Just what I needed today ?

He is such a sweet little baby. The photo with him cuddling his stuffy was my favorite, makes the heart melt. They have already spoiled us with photos.

Stephanie was pale and tired but radiant in happiness. They both were.

Glad I logged in on my morning break. Just what I needed today ?

He is such a sweet little baby. The photo with him cuddling his stuffy was my favorite, makes the heart melt. They have already spoiled us with photos.

Stephanie was pale and tired but radiant in happiness. They both were.

I must say I am surprised and thrilled that the HGD couple and the Court have released so many photos. I expected a couple of photos and then no more until the baptism. I also thought that since Stephanie is still recovering from surgery that she would be sneaked out of Hospital and swept away. But the fact that she stood and smiled for the Press despite fatigue and very probably some after delivery discomfort is very generous.

We have been spoiled for sure. But I wouldn't blame them a bit if we don't see any more photos until the christening.

I also don't blame them for showing him off...he is a little angel. He has his mother's coloring but his mouth is exactly the same as Guillaume's when Gui was an infant.

Back
Top Bottom