Your very only favourite princess

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
crisiñaki said:
Besides I think is cool that he hasn't change the way he is just because his granddaughter is now the Princess of Asturias, Francisco Rocasolano is the same man and you should give him the credit for that; on top of everything he's no journalist (like Letizia, Jose Luis, Menchú and Jesús) so the whole media circus is strange for him; let's give the poor guy a break!!!
I know. And isn't he already 80 or 82 years old?

These are my favorites
not in particular order:
1. The late Diana, Princess of Wales
2. Princess Masako of Japan
3. The late Princess Grace of Monaco
4. Princess Caroline of Monaco
5. Princess Stephanie of Monaco
6. Letizia, Princess of Asturias

auntie said:
My favourite princess is Princess Victoria Melitia of Edinborough, born princess of the United Kingdom, granddaughter to Queen Victoria, married (then later divorced) her cousin The Duke of Hesse, decongd marriage was a love one, to her uncle (I think) from her mothers side, Grand duke Kyril of Russia. A royal woman in those times, who pursued the man she loved, sacrificed so much and went for it

wait a minute...she married her uncle?:eek:

Grand Duke Cyrill Wladimirowitch and Victoria Melita were 1st cousins. GD Cyrill is the was the son of GD Wladimir Alexandrovich and Victoria Melita of GD Maria Alexandrovna. Wladimir and Maria were siblings, both son/daughter of Emperor Alexander II and Empress Marie ALexandrovna (born Princess of Hesse-by-Rhine).

Last edited:
If I had to choose a modern princess it would have to be CP Maxima because you can see she enjoys what she is and not in a vain way. She always has a smile on her face.

Kelly said:
If I had to choose a modern princess it would have to be CP Maxima because you can see she enjoys what she is and not in a vain way. She always has a smile on her face.

i agree! and she works so hard too. she really knows her issues.

If I have to choose from baby Princesses then it will be Princess Ingrid Alexandra of Norway, though it is a very difficult choice due to extraordinarly large number of adorable little princesses we have now.
If it's an adult Princess then I must admit I am hesitating between Crown Princess Maxima of Netherlands, Crown Princess Matilda of Belgium and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall. I will simply not be able to make a choice between them though maybe I like Camilla a tiny little bit more then the others but only a very tiny little bit.

galuhcandrakirana said:
indeed she is beautiful, the princess has oriental beauty. I wish we have more pictures about non european royals (princesses) here:).

Lovely picture of her, when was the picture taken?

the pic of caroline was taken in 1983

Queen Marie Antoinette of France!

First place MATHILDE !!!
Second place Maxima
Third place Mette-Marit

Crown Princess Mary. I like how down-to-earth she is and how gracefully she's adapted her new role and country.

... or if it can be a former princess, so Queen Anne-Marie of Greece is my choice.

skaldicnorthe said:
little Ingrid Alexandra to be sure

dont you think its a little early to say she's your very only favorite princess. she may grow up to do some things you wont like at all.

My first choice would be Maxima. I find her to be intelligent, friendly, and compassionate. After Maxima, I would choose Mathilde and Victoria.

Caroline of Monaco

Kelly said:

That's absolutely TRUE:)

My favourites are

the then Crown Princess Michiko (now Empress Michiko) of Japan
and Princess Akishino (Kiko) of Japan.

My favourite will have to be Mary(now)
The late Queen Ingrid, I also admired greatly and Queen Margrethe II is one of the most succesfull Queens ever. But I will go for the new princess Mary, and hope she will continue to do such a great job:) Loving, caring, beautiful and hardworking(from scanpix)
2004062400435856di.th.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Maria Teresa of Luxemburg
2. CP Maxima
3. CP Mathilde
4.CP Mary

Princess Mary of Denmark (she is the fairest of them all)

Princess Margriet of The Netherlands and Princess Alexandra of Kent, two stylish, discrete ladies who know and practise what royalty should be about. Of the younger generation: Princess Laurentien.

Princess Lilian of Sweden, I think she and her husband put the D back in Duty, besides she is always discrete, never complains, and seems to have wicked sense of humor.

Pictures from IBL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom