Who Is The Most Handsome Royal Man?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crown Prince Haakon, Crown Prince Felipe, Pierre Casiraghi, Prince Harry.
And Prince Charles, though most wouldn't add him to the list. I personaly find him extraordinarly attractive! :)

Last edited:
Eeewww, mtbcm! I'd never saw King Juan Carlos with BEARD! He looks quite handsome with it.

Vanesa.

i would say

prince nikolas of greece
prince pavlos of greece
prince william
Prince frederick
Prince Felipe
The young monaco boys

The older generation: (in their hey day)
Prins Henrik
King Carl
King Juan Carlos
Prince Ranier definitely

The young generation:
Pr Frederick
Inaki Urdangarin
Pr Felipe
Vollenhoven Princes of Holland (all 4 brothers...phew! they are hotties)and sorry ladies and last but not least
Albie.... Good ole Prins Albert.

Stellad

HGD Guillaume
CP Phillipe of Belgium
and I also think GD Henri is handsome

elisabetteke said:
the most handsome princes for me are:
prince Amedeo de Belgique (he's so cute)
prince William
prince Harry
and crown prince Frederik
I like your choices ;) Prince Amedeo is soooo cute, smart (i dunno, but i get the impression that he loves his mum and treats her with a lot of r-e-s-p-e-c-t ;) and is one of those guys who will be with a girl who his mother likes and who he likes, like me :D ;) , i know wishful thinking ;) ) handsome (you belgians are so lucky!:D) Prince Harry is hot. CP Frederick [way older than i am] but in a way he is cute, i can understand why Mary D fell in love with him (smart, kind, confident) :) .

mtbcm said:
Older Generation

King Juan Carlos (CORBIS)

Out-of-Reach

Prince Felipe and Prince Haakon (CORBIS)

Today beauties

Prince Carl-Philip (dpa) and Prince Felix (PPE)

Non Royal Prince-to-be

Jonas Bergstrom (Hola magazine)​

Regards,
mtbcm :)
My God :D Prince felipe and King Juan Carlos (then) look so similar. I have to admit, might sound wrong since King Juan Carlos is way older than me but he, in that pic looked pretty handsome ;) . Jonas Berhstrom will be a very handsome Prince whether or not he will become one (i don't know if the partner of a swedish "person in line" to the throne (further down the current family line) will or can be given the title prince? it didn't happen for martha louise and ari behrn. Prince C-P; Felix, Felipe and Haakon look so much like thier fathers when they were their age.

Prince Christian has my heart- he is by far the cutest and sweetest of them all :D :D :p :)

Britney Spears said:
i like daniel of sweden.

There is no "Daniel of Sweden",yet........but then your name says it all doesn't it....:D:D :D :D.....:rolleyes:

Lucien, that's such a good-looking picture of Prince Maurits on your Avatar. He's handsome to me.

Let's also not forget prince Joachim of Denmark, who is very handsome as well.
Totally agree though that King Juan Carlos really is something else, he's in his own category. Grand Duke henri is also very handsome, albeit in a quiet way that really seems to fit Luxemburg.
And yes prince Phillip of Britain when he was young, he was a total blond athletic god. Elizabeth was a lucky girl, but she herself was very pretty in her younger years also.

The most handsome royals:
CP William
Duke Henri of Luxemburg
CP Felipe
Joachim of Denmark
Pierre Casiraghi
Princes Maximillian & Alois of Liechtenstein.

The odrer I listed royals is random.:)

CrownPrinceLorenzo said:
Lucien, that's such a good-looking picture of Prince Maurits on your Avatar. He's handsome to me.

Oh yes,he is a handsome neighbour.And,never arrogant but always friendly,approacheble.And a real sport,running his round around the park as often as he can early in the morning.Has a lovely family too...

flctylu said:
Jonas Berhstrom will be a very handsome Prince whether or not he will become one (i don't know if the partner of a swedish "person in line" to the throne (further down the current family line) will or can be given the title prince?

That's why I put the prince title in italic... I meant it in a figurative way... But he is hot isn't he?! And it might sound wrong since I am much older that he is ;)... but we're never too old or young to appreciate the beauties of life:D ...

Regards,
mtbcm :)

i think prince Harry , Amadeo ,Andrea, Carl Philip ,and Pierre are the most handsome of all

The princes with Danish connections seem to figure prominently in this list - the Duke of Edinburgh, King Constantine, Crown Prince Felipe, Crown Prince Haakon, Crown Prince Frederick and Prince Nicholas of Greece.

I will vote for Prince Andrew, Duke of York as the best looking male royal.

LOSSEAN said:
The princes with Danish connections seem to figure prominently in this list - the Duke of Edinburgh, King Constantine, Crown Prince Felipe, Crown Prince Haakon, Crown Prince Frederick and Prince Nicholas of Greece.

I will vote for Prince Andrew, Duke of York as the best looking male royal.

Actually, they are all related to Greeks in some point rather than Danish..;)

crisiñaki said:
Actually, they are all related to Greeks in some point rather than Danish..;)

The current Greek Royal House was re-established upon the appointment of the Danish Prince William as George I, 'King of the Hellenes' in 1863. He is the ancestor of King Constantine, Queen Sofia of Spain, the Duke of Edinburgh and Marina, Duchess of Kent.

Likewise we all know that the modern Royal House of Norway was also established by the appointment of another prince from Denmark, Prince Carl who became King Haakon VII in 1906.

Last edited:
1) Prince Haakon of Norway
2) Felipe of Spain
3) Carl Philip of Sweden

The older generation during their youth ;):
1) Claus von Amsberg!
2) Prince Henrik
3) Prince Harald

Well for me....the most handsome royal man is prince Felipe of Spain.
Prince Felipe is considered like one of the most attractive men of the European royalty and one of the most elegant man of the world.

These two photos are a great example: (Originally posted by mtbcm).

Last edited:
Lauritas138 said:
Well for me....the most handsome royal man is prince Felipe.....of Spain of course

Felipe for ever... who can think the opposite ?:p

- The Earl of Ulster

- The Duke of Edinburgh

- Prince Felix of Luxembourg

- Prince Henrik of Denmark

Felipe, Felipe, Felipe..

- Crown Prince Frederick
- Prince Williams
- Prince Maurits

For me the most handsome prince is Haakon of Norway

Status
Not open for further replies.