The Royal Family of Spain, Current Events Part 12: December 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
linda85 said:
Poor Victoria,
Surrounded by all those boys. I'll bet she will be glad to see Irene, Leonor and the new baby girl cousin all grow up with her.

Well look at the bright side, when she is older she will have all this handsome royal cousins to "show off" to her friends :lol:... and she will be able to chose from her cousins friends

But until then... poor girl

SRF Christmas Card 2007

Is there a certain date that the Spanish Royal Family releases their Christmas card? It will be interesting to see what they have come up with this year!

Hopefully a whole lot better then the two previous years.

If they hire my 6 year old twins they would do a much better job than the ghastly photoshop card of 2005/2006:wacko::wacko:
I mean, talk about a "Royal Fiasco" The worst photoshop I've ever seen, worse than our beloved don't-believe-what-they-say german magazines:wacko:

Last edited:
I hope they took a 'special' picture at the photoshoot in Palma in the summer. You know, a photo of the whole family that wasn't released ;)

...sOfIa.... said:
I hope they took a 'special' picture at the photoshoot in Palma in the summer. You know, a photo of the whole family that wasn't released ;)

anything but photoshop!:lol::lol:

They have commented on it in a newscaster, only they have put images of those of the Infantas;)

Spanish Royal Family Christmas Cards

King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofía
Disappointment:sad: , which they have sent has been a photo of a landscape of the Zarzuela. There is no photo with the grandchildren.

Princes of Asturias
A photo with the Infanta Leonor, there are no any more details

Dukes of Lugo
The Dukes of Lugo with their children all garments of target, of a way informal and supported on the trunk of a tree.

Dukes of Palma
A photo in the first plane of 4 children, dressed similarly.

http://www.antena3.com/a3noticias/servlet/Noticias?destino=../a3n/noticia/noticia.jsp&sidicom=si&id=11946659

And while the Princess continues with her agenda, the Christmas Cards of the Royal House continue coming. The dukes of Lugo already have sent it. Last year they posed inside a swimming pool and in this occasion they congratulate the holidays with Froilán and Victoria under a tree.

As for the dukes of Palm they have preferred not going out in it. They are their four children, included the smallest, Irene, the managers of wishing all a happy 2007. Don Juan Carlos and Dona Sofía are going to congratulate the holidays with a drawing of the Palace of the Zarzuela and the Princes of Asturias will make it accompanied of the Infanta Leonor.

Last edited:
lula said:
Disappointment
sad.gif
, which they have sent has been a photo of a landscape of the Zarzuela. There is no photo with the grandchildren.
No way!!! After last year's photoshopped picture?! Why on earth didn't they take a pic during Leo's birthday?!

lula said:
Disappointment:sad: , which they have sent has been a photo of a landscape of the Zarzuela. There is no photo with the grandchildren.
I read it some where a few days ago... Really! The worst Christmas card of ever! At least could be a photo of the Kings! :angry:
What is the excuse of this year?! The Kings have never been together?! :rolleyes:

...JuAnItA... said:
I read it some where a few days ago... Really! The worst Christmas card of ever! At least could be a photo of the Kings! :angry:
What is the excuse of this year?! The Kings have never been together?! :rolleyes:

yes, is terrible, the last yeaar a photoshop and now this! wath happend with the royal family???? before all the years was a photo with the kids!:bang:

Woah, I am so confused!! I mean, surely The Kings read the newspapers last year...and gathered that their photoshopped card didn't go down well??? You'd think they'd have the sense to use a nice photo. Why didn't they just use one of the pics form the Mallorca photoshoot?:wacko: :sad:

I would not be surprised if the Princes christmas card has a picture taken during the photoshot for Leonor's birthday, although it'd be nice to see a new picture of Leonor.

the card of the Dukes of Palma is so cute.

I am wishing to see the photo of the children of the Dukes of Palm, reason why seen in TV she is precious really.:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

the photo of the urdangarin's children are sweet, very sweet, but a photo of the all family would be loverly, really loverly

monica said:
I am wishing to see the photo of the children of the Dukes of Palm, reason why seen in TV she is precious really.:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Irene looks a bit scared :lol: and boys handsome as always, esp. Pablo.

Thanks lula for posting the video! The card of Elena's family is really beautiful, simple and natural.

Thanks lula for the pics
I love the Urdangarin Kids!:wub::wub::wub:
The boys all around poor Irene, she looks like she's smashed like in the tube!:lol::ROFLMAO:

thankssssssssssss for the pictures.
I love the Urdangarin Kids !!!!!!!!

Thanks lula, I really love the Marichalar card! The Urdangarin one is ok, but they all look a little squashed :lol:
Perhaps I'll change my mind when I see better quality pics

How is the mode of sending Christmas cards actually working (?) Who has gotten the cards, we see every year in the press and/or on Royal boards? I know, that some ppl here got cards of Royals, but it seems it´s not that easy for watchers of as "grand" Royal families as the Spanish one.
I wonder, because in the position of JC and Sofia I would also only send a landscape picture to press ppl etc., while really close ppl would get family snapshots. I though guess, that I would arrange a little Christmas photoshooting as well. It can´t be that hard to gather at least all children, as it actually happened in earlier years, for the Christmas cards :ermm:

In case of the Spanish Royal Family, all the cards are placed in the web of the Royal Family days before Christmas.

Evidently they send theirs before, and though they should not be publicized, there can be people who has received them and goes forward like it has been the case of this channel of television. It is something that they should not do, but they do it.

On the card of the Kings, it will be necessary to expect to see if the one that they place in their web is the one that they have sent of institutional form, the landscape, or they place another photo. It is supposed that in Leonor's birthday they all were, so it has not been a problem of not being able to do the photo. Also there were family photos of this summer. Also it can be, that later of the polemic of last year, of the jeers and jokes that were done by the children, have decided to use this year a very neutral and institutional card.

These two pictures are beautiful. The children are so incredibly cute!!! Can anyone tell me where to find the king and queens card? And has anyone seen Felipe and Letizia's card yet?

The Marichalar's and Urdangarin's kids are so cute.:wub: :wub:

princess leonor said:
Can anyone tell me where to find the king and queens card? And has anyone seen Felipe and Letizia's card yet?

no yet, only the cards of the infantas

princess leonor said:
These two pictures are beautiful. The children are so incredibly cute!!! Can anyone tell me where to find the king and queens card? And has anyone seen Felipe and Letizia's card yet?
I see in tv the card of the king and the queen ,they said that the card of the prince and princess of Asturias will release this night.

in the card of the JC and S you can see the palace of Zarzuela with snow.

laurixa said:
I see in tv the card of the king and the queen ,they said that the card of the prince and princess of Asturias will release this night.

I have seen the card of the Kings, it is a landscape of the Palace of the Zarzuela covered with snow.:king:

http://actualidad.terra.es/familia-real/articulo/reyes_navidad_zarzuela_1284547.htm

The Kings congratulate the Christmas with a landscape snowed in the gardens of Zarzuela

The Kings congratulate the Christmas with a covered with snow landscape of the gardens of their residence of the Palace of the Zarzuela, concretly a lateral perspective of the sight that one sees from the principal door.

It is the first time in many years that Don Juan Carlos and Dona Sofía do not send in these dates a photography of all or part of the members of the Royal Family to congratulate the Christmas.

In 2005 the institutional letter of congratulation created certain polemic for treating itself about a photographic assembly in which the Kings were appearing with their seven grandchildren.

The card signed by Don Juan Carlos and Dona Sofía, includes the traditional text of ' Happy Christmas and New Year ' and it was realized by the official photographer of the House of the King, Santiago Borja, at the end of last February, in which Madrid dawned cutlery of snow.

Yesterday same the House of the King began to send the congratulations to the Chiefs of State and of Government of other countries, and this evening it will be distributed by the graphical department of the Agency EFE.

Leonor, the great protagonist

The Princes of Asturias, who last year sent a letter of congratulation in which they were appearing two with their daughter, born less than two months before, have decided that she should be the Infanta Leonor the protagonist of this Christmas.

The first-born one of the Princes of Asturias appears in the letter of congratulation of foot close to a chimney, with Christmas adornments, and takes smilingly a pine of a basket.

The little Leonor takes a dress of pictures garnets and white, with tights and shoes to game. On the chimney there are candles, dolls and three shoes for Noel's gifts

Last edited:
lula said:
The little Leonor takes a dress of pictures garnets and targets, with tights and shoes to game. On the chimney there are candles, dolls and three shoes for Noel's gifts
:) I'm dying to see the new picture of Leonor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom