The Princess of Wales's Daytime Fashion Part 3: July 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It feels like a long time since she's worn a non-green/yellow/obviously-tennis linked dress to Wimbledon, but maybe that's me.

Edit: it matches the ribbon, of course, but that’s more subtle.

Last edited:
She looks beautiful! The purple is such a great color on her.

Hasn't she worn this dress before and it was just altered?

Off topic and speculative ones have been removed.

So lovely to see her and Charlotte too! The purple is such a pretty colour on her. Catherine seems to pull off practically any colour!

The Princess looked simply wonderful!

Princess Catherine, looked great on the weekend, love that colour on her, really good to see her out and about.

I did not think I would like the purple Wimbledon dress, it had key elements I do not usually like: a fussy bodice, a design fundamentally altered with the addition of additional fabric to change the neckline, and a colour I am not too fond of.

But I do like it. In fact, I love it. I thought it worked very well for Catherine. The strong colour worked well for her, especially in the very mixed weather yesterday. It offset the Wimbledon ribbon fantastically. The deigner clearly liked it too, as it has been released in the modified form. Well done.

It feels like a long time since she's worn a non-green/yellow/obviously-tennis linked dress to Wimbledon, but maybe that's me.

Edit: it matches the ribbon, of course, but that’s more subtle.
One of the official Wimbledon colours is purple.

Back
Top Bottom