The Most Ideal Royal Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luxemburg´s Royal Family!!! to me... and Netherland´s Family too

The Royal Family of Monaco and Spain , because they look more real.......genuine

pretoriana18 said:
Luxemburg´s Royal Family!!! to me... and Netherland´s Family too

I second that.. the lux royals are the most down-to-earth royal family.. they have normal, private lives.. they hardly ever appear in the tabloids and we don't know of one single scandal any of the five adolescent children where involved... ok louis had a bastard baby at the age of 19 but some months later he got married with the mother of the child and now they live together a quiet life.. I don't want to know what would had happened if harry, willam, andrea, pierre or carl-philip where in that situation... paparazzis, rumors, gossips, tabloids etc..etc...etc........

and the dutch royals... well just because I'm a biased, ethnocentric argentinian hehe.. :lol:

The Royal Family of Monaco,Spain and Denmark

Heiress Victoria said:
ok louis had a bastard baby at the age of 19 but some months later he got married with the mother of the child and now they live together a quiet life..
I wondered how that would work out, but then, I forgot about it. But I'm very pleased to hear this.

I think the Danish and the British RFs. It's not just about who is the most "normal". The reason we love them so much is because they are ROYAL, and therefore an ideal royal family should demonstrate "royal" characteristics - traditions, rituals, ceremony, spirituality, nobility. They should not simply be just another family with larger than normal houses and incomes.

I think the most 'ideal' Royal Family (by 'ideal' I mean the most united and caring, all in my opinion only) is the Norwegian Royal Family, closely followed by the Swedish and Danish Royal Families.

The most ideal familys:

1. Netherlands - nearly no scandals and there seem to be lots of happy couples and many beautiful children! :flowers: The Family of Beatrix as well as the Family van Vollenhoven!

2. Belgium - What a cute Family! It is always nice to see them all out together with all those kids and also Queen Fabiola.

3. Luxembourg- it is nice to see that they accepted Tessy. The relationship between all Family members seems to be so close.

4. Sweden- They seem to be like the "Perfect Swedish Family".

5. Norway - like in Luxembourg: it is nice to see how the Family accepted Mette Marit and Marius.

6. Denmark- They looked like the "Perfect Family" to me.. but after the Divorce of of Alexandra and Joachim and after I heard that Margrethe and Henrik were quite strict parents who left the children alone very often my image changed abit.

7. Spain - Sometimes they look like a nice Family (especially the Princes of Asturias) .. but in other times they seem so far away from Reality...

8. Great Britain - So many scandals.. it looks like there are new scandals in this family every year.. I don't know if they are an ideal family. Maybe they are the most ROYAL Family.. but you never really see if they are close or not... I mean.. that's my expression.

9. Monacco - I really don't know what to think about them. Are the siblings close to each other or not? Sometimes they look so "faked" to me.

My vote goes for Sweden and Netherlands- it's right close family with public attention.
I like Lux and Belgium's royal families too, but they don't have too much of press attention so they just can do show for public :rolleyes:

I said Spanish and Belgian before, basically because I didn't know much about any of the others. I'll still stick with Spanish (such down to earth, loving people...and they give us great photos over the summer):lol: , but I'll add the Dutch royals aswell because they seem so close and Queen Beatrix is obviously loved by her country:wub:

My favorite royal family, I don't think this will be a surprise, is the Norwegian family. I love the way they seem down to earth and seem to not take themselves too seriously. They are a great model for a modern family and I like that ML, HM and MM seem to be hands on parents.
My next would be the Spanish royal family, basically for the same reasons.

Denmark
Norway
Netherlands
Spain
Greece

This is hard....

To me the most well adjusted Royal Family is the swedish one; they are close to each other and seem to have fun. Only problem is that they are no "bright bulbs" to be found.

The Dutch have their problems but the trust funds would be nice.

On the other end, can you imagine the stress if you were a member of the Japanese Imperial Family?

Last edited:
In my opinion, there is no such a thing as an "ideal" family itself...and royals are no exception.

Some RFs "look" ideal (the Dutch one, for example) because they're always smiling, not involved into scandals, and keep breeding heirs and princes / princesses. But "being" ideal... mm i don't think so, these families usually have to deal with public exposure, different types of pressure, even sometimes their future is already 'planified' as soon as they are born (where are you going to study, which behaviour is expected from you, etc).

Then again, since we're only able to judge by "looks", I'd say the Dutch Royal Family.

Monaco, most passionable
Spain, passion and thinking
Sweden, most modern as a royal can be

Historical choice? Nicky and Alexandra and their kids.
There was a lot of love there and the hands on interaction, and the openness with which they and their children interacted with with one another was almost unheard of among royals of that period.

I'm also quite impressed by Caroline's ability to move on with her life as well as by the warmth with which she seems to have raised her children. Again, they seem to love one another, and that's what family is all about.

Monaco! (we're talking about looks wright?;) ) :cool:

Verde Esmeralda said:
In my opinion, there is no such a thing as an "ideal" family itself...and royals are no exception.

Some RFs "look" ideal (the Dutch one, for example) because they're always smiling, not involved into scandals, and keep breeding heirs and princes / princesses. But "being" ideal... mm i don't think so, these families usually have to deal with public exposure, different types of pressure, even sometimes their future is already 'planified' as soon as they are born (where are you going to study, which behaviour is expected from you, etc).

Then again, since we're only able to judge by "looks", I'd say the Dutch Royal Family.
took the words right out of my mouth, Verde Esmeralda. But by "looks", my pick is the Danish Royal Family. The Dutch Royal Family is second and the Spainish Royal Family is 3rd. Thats just my opinion though.

Ideal to be royal families?....I vote for British and Monaco... Eventhough they are not perfect...but they lived like royal... full of paparazzi..full of glamour..full of scandal...full of expectation...but at the same time, they survive....

I'd choose Monaco. The british one is ... well I know I couldn't live in it. I have nothing against them, it's just that it seems so hard to adapt when you come from the 'outside'. When you're born in it, I believe it might be easier.

I admire the Spanish Royal Family the most. Almost no hint of scandal. No divorces. Everyone behaves with dignity and they have the most adorable children. (In all fairness, I think the press does not have a lot of freedom to report trash on their royals?)

Now the one I ENJOY the most is the Grimaldi's of Monaco. No question about it. They are glamorous, over-sexed and beautiful to look at. They combine a fascinating traditional Catholic piety with almost defiant hedonism.

They are the worst behaved, and I can't get enough of them!

:confused:

I do believe the Spanish Royal Family is the most discreet and down-to-earth of all. I appreciate very much the way they face the job with such professionalism and commitment and how they avoid scandals and most ostentatious signs.

We think alike, once again LOL! I posted my response before I saw yours!

The one that matches more with my idea of ideal family is, without doubt, Princess Astrid's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom