The late Princess Grace part 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great !! I love the first pics !! Grace is so nice !! Thanks Ice !;) :)

Great pics, Iceflower!;) That first pic you posted is one of those where Princess Grace looks great in that dress..have one when she looks so strange probably due to angle of photoshoot..

Princess Grace playing baseball during "American week" in Monaco, 1966 (Great Romances of 20th Century):p :)

wa1z4l.jpg
wa1zmb.jpg
wa20dt.jpg

Princess Grace look so beautiful in the first picture..I like her white and blue dress with the lovely white necklace.. Thank you for posting both pics of her, Iceflower.:)

I'm glad you liked the pics, Nina, Ianna and Chantal!
And thank you for these screencaps, Ianna, Grace showed so much humour and she was so natural taking part in that game.. Simply great!

Princess Grace and her niece Grace Levine doing Shopping.

Princess Grace was as a second mum for her when she came in Sorbonne for doing her studies.
(pdv)

874kj.jpg

887uz.jpg

894gs.jpg

Beautiful pics, Nina!! :)

Grace Levine's face was so similar to Grace's face! It's amazing how they look alike in the first pic!

Regina said:

Grace Levine's face was so similar to Grace's face! It's amazing how they look alike in the first pic!

She actually looks like Caroline too, like the blonde version of her Mediterranean cousin. Especially in the second pic where she was handed the bouquet by the runway model.

Introduction

hello everyone! i'm a new member to the royal forums, and i chose this page as the first to post on because my fascination with royalty began with the Grimaldi's of Monaco. I would still like to learn more about them and their lives, including more royal families. well i look forward to everyone's comments.

i'm also a Grace Kelly (Princess Grace) aficionado, so if anyone has any odd questions about her career as an actress or her life anytime between 1929 and through the beginnings of her career as a Princess, wife, and mother, i will try to answer them as best to my knowledge, and get back to you as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Welcome atorrey 1119 ! I hope you've fun on this forum with all members !

Suonymona said:
Princess Grace's interview with Merv Griffith, given in 1976, is part of the new DVD collection Merv is releasing this week (to the USA).

The interview is in English. Grace has a very polished voice. It was taped in the Palace gardens. Some audio is a little rough due to the wind.

Ann

Thanks Ann! I think Princess Grace's polished voice is due to her acting classes. It was said she learned that voice for her work/school, and her family used to tease about it.

The Kellys had rough and tumble Philly accents. Grace did work on her voice (like the rounded O sounds) in New York. She was teased for her accent then.

While it was a bit posh for the USA, her voice was perfect for the international Princess.

Ann

:confused:
Regina said:

Nina - great photos, thank you!

Welcome at the forums, atorrey1119 :) and thanks for the pics of the two Graces, Nina :)
Here is a lovely portrait I like very much:

wi9axc.jpg

(BUNTE)

I have seen a few pictures of Grace Levine's but does any one have any more of her ?? apart from the above and one with her cousin at soon election party that all Iv seen of her

Great Portrait Ice !! so wonderfull Grace is lighting !!:)

some of mine............
(PDV)

425ys.jpg

356ga.jpg

168on.jpg

Suonymona said:
The Kellys had rough and tumble Philly accents. Grace did work on her voice (like the rounded O sounds) in New York. She was teased for her accent then.

While it was a bit posh for the USA, her voice was perfect for the international Princess.

Ann

I always liked her voice. I thought of it as the perfect American voice. ha ha ha. Maybe because the accent did not exist rather like a few of the Kennedys. At least it was a pleasant euphonious.

My cousin in Iowa has almost no accent aside from a slight stepping on A's-but thats a state thing, like calling it Eye-oh-uh.

She lives north of Omaha, Nebraska. The television anchors (up and coming) take elocution lessons there to learn the "Omaha accent", which is basicly the non-accent.

Grace seemed to have a very polished quality like Jackie Kennedy but with less stress on the vowels.

It suited her well.

Ann

Princess Grace and her mother
2676ig.jpg

one more..............
tf20yl.jpg

(PDV)

Love the First pic thanks Nina8675.

Those cheekbones are definitely from the maternal side.

Thanks Nina!

Ann

Princess Grace at officials events
(PDV)

403qc.jpg
3162ty.jpg

2117yw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hola - 1982

10f2ty9.jpg

10f2u1j.jpg
10f2u6u.jpg
10f2uc6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pics, girls :) Here are some more:

10nykub.jpg
10nylav.jpg
10nylh1.jpg
10nylqs.jpg

(PdV, Bunte, FIS)

just imagine the pictures of her in the palace ... i believe Prince Rainier just loaded his home with photos of her. do you guys think he also displayed pictures of her (solo ones most likely) prior to her marriage/ as a Hollywood actress?

royrrules said:
just imagine the pictures of her in the palace ... i believe Prince Rainier just loaded his home with photos of her. do you guys think he also displayed pictures of her (solo ones most likely) prior to her marriage/ as a Hollywood actress?
I can imagine that he also kept several pics from her past as an actress, she had been so beautiful then and later on that it would be quite strange if they did not keep that kind of memories..:)
One more pic that belongs to the one in my last post:

110g9qw.jpg

(Bunte)

Once again good Job Ice !! I love your pics !!

some of my PDV colection

3144cl.jpg

2075ps.jpg

3664np.jpg

Nice pics Ice and Nina....

Ullstein Bild

11rvypu.jpg
11rvyte.jpg
11rvyue.jpg
11rvyv7.jpg
11rvyw3.jpg
11rvywj.jpg
11rw00k.jpg

Great pics everyone! They all show oen more time how beautiful and stunning Princess Grace was :) I really like the 3 pictures tbhrc posted of her in the Palace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom