The International Circus Festival of Monte-Carlo 2004 - 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
©MCP/MAXPPP ; MONACO LE 17 01 2009 - Parade du 33eme Festival Int. de Cique de Monte-Carlo

*1* *2* *3* *4* *5* *6* *7* *8* *9* *10* *11* *12* *13* *14*

Two Zimbio Gallery's
Day 1

Day 2

33eme Festival International du Cirque de Monte-Carlo 3eme Jour Sas la princesse Stephanie de Monaco en Compagnie de Robert Hossein, Candice Patou et Julien Lepers Monaco 2009

*1* *2* *3* *4* *5* *6* *7* *8* *9* *10* *11* *12*

Last edited:
Thanks for all of the photos of Stephane with her two beautiful daughters, Pauline and Camille, RADKER18 and ICEFLOWER. ;) I can't beleive Pauline is growing up! I hope to see other royal family members will come to this Monaco Circus Festival! :rolleyes:

looking at the pictures of the circus I think that Princess Stephanie always needs public ovation, perhaps she is not very self-confident . I don't like very much her manners, there is hypocricy because she has despised for many years her role of princess but now she seems to adore the adulation of the people !

looking at the pictures of the circus I think that Princess Stephanie always needs public ovation, perhaps she is not very self-confident . I don't like very much her manners, there is hypocricy because she has despised for many years her role of princess but now she seems to adore the adulation of the people !

I think you're a little off here. Stephanie didn't despise her role of a princess, I think she was slightly uncomfortable with certain aspects of it for a while. She learned a lot with time and through experience. She grew a lot like everyone does.
As for the circus shows. She puts a lot of energy and work into this....pours her heart into it. I think she just enjoys to get a little credit for work and effort.
These people love her. Monaco loves her, they adore her... always have and always will.
I think she's adorable.

princess stephanie is now 44 years old, she grew a lot ! Well it was time! She is doing now that her parents, her sister and brother did before and better,I can't see nothing special in her behaviour,it's her duty! I AM VERY HAPPY SHE IS FINALLY LIKE THE REST OF HER FAMILY

It's good to see Stephanie in such good spirit again. Her kids feel also comfortable in public and cope very well with the attention.

Looking at all these pictures - some questions strike me:
why the absence of Stephanie's kids at other official occasions such as the National Day
why the absence of Caroline and her kids - IMO it is not excuseable with anything and shows again the rift between them.
It seems Steph and her kids are not an equal part of the family in the eyes of her Royal Highness haughty Caroline.

@ Camille: the only natural blond granddaughter of Grace with the striking facial Kelly-features seems to have inherited Rainiers shape - specially the x-shaped legs. Despite her slim parents she takes completly after her grandparents Grace and Rainier. It's too bad that she is also so terribly overweight. Such a shame - Steph should take better care of her eating habits (unless it's a health problem of course).

Stephanie visiting the Menagerie at the Circus Festival.
My favourite is No.2 - hugging the elephant... a touching image.

Famille Princière de Monaco: Cirque 2009 - La Princesse Stéphanie visite la ménagerie

Somewhat belated, here is the poster for the Open Air Circus Show, from Monaco Telecom:

Un week-end totalement cirque en Principauté ! | Portail info Monaco

Also belated: After the Opening Ceremony, Steph leaves the arena with, on her left, Christian Estrosi who is not only the Mayor of Nice, but also presides over the Conseil Régional of PACA (Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur) Region. A big political player...

Here is the complete programme of the Festival du Cirque, in English, on the Italian site Amici del Circo:
C.A.de.C. - Monaco, capitale mondiale du Cirque

Part of the programme is an exhibition of circus-related paintings by Pierre Assémat at the Théatre Princesse Grace:
Pierre Assémat, de Castres Ã* l’Olympe en passant par Compostelle | Ambassadeursdutarn.com !

On YouTube: Open Air Circus Festival
YouTube - Festival du Cirque Monte-Carlo

Last edited by a moderator:
Monte-Carlo International Circus Festival - Day 3
MONTE CARLO, MONACO - JANUARY 17: Princess Stephanie of Monaco and Robert Hossein attend the 33rd International Circus Festival of Monte Carlo on January 17, 2009 in Monte Carlo, Monaco. (Photo by Palais Princier Monaco Pool/WireImage)

*1* *2* *3* *4* *5* *6* *7* *8* *9* *10*

Last edited:
It was nice to see that Elisabeth-Anne and Mélanie did attend
as well yesterday evening :) I hope we'll get such great
pics from zimbio for the other shows and events as well!

Here are some more pics from yesterday evening:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

And two more from the parade yesterday - there was a lot to
clean afterwards ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Great pictures, Ice and Radker.... thanks

Does Steph look like Caro or what ?! Especially pic four in Radkers post ( 50 ).

33eme Festival International du Cirque de Monte-Carlo 4eme Jour SAS la Princesse Stephanie de Monaco, Sa fille Camille Ducruet, Candice Patou, Robert Hossein Monaco 2009

*11* *12* *13* *14* *15*

Day 4 Zimbio Gallery

33rd International Circus Festival of Monte Carlo - Day 4
MONTE CARLO, MONACO - JANUARY 18: Princess Stephanie of Monaco (C) and daughter Camille Gottlieb (L) attend the 33rd International Circus Festival of Monte Carlo on January 18, 2009 in Monte Carlo, Monaco. (Photo by Stephane Cardinale/Getty Images)

*1* *2* *3* *4* *5* *6* *7* *8*

Last edited:
33eme Festival International du Cirque de Monte-Carlo 4eme Jour SAS la Princesse Stephanie de Monaco, Sa fille Camille Ducruet, Candice Patou, Robert Hossein Monaco 2009

Oh cool, it's kiddy-time today ...

Glistening Seas

:D heeey, the pics are greaaat!!! Must say that "icy grey" and white combination really is fabulous for Pss. Stephanie it brings out the best in hair, tan and everything it looks really great. Personally, thaaat handbag the grey and white larger one she had at the circus was divine!! Camilla is becoming more streamlined and looks bright-eyed and absolutly radiant as well as Pss Stephanie as well. All kids sooner or later outgrow weight problems it's simply normal. it would be unfair to say Pss Stephanie isn't doing something about it because it appears Camilla has lost weight. Besides at this age the weight will come off---it always does with everyone!!! Stephanis is a great Mother as well as Caroline, it seems pretty apparant.

When younger, all children go thru the stage that parents or "living" in public eye "cramps their style". Let's face it the teen, and tween whom doesn't think anyone is "cramping their style" is the unusual at any life. it is unusual to meet a teen or tween (tenties) whom doesn't 'think" their parents/public/anyone's only "perk" in life is to make "their teen and tweens life" miserable!:lol: However, as with most of us; once we have children and mature a little we then are able to relax and just take things in stride and see that it wasn't how it really was.

Which is apparantly the case with all the Kelly & Ranier children. Now that they are out of those early stages of attitudes in life they are able to focus and get "comfortable" with their work and their enjoyment of Monaco as much as they apparantly have always enjoyed them. :easterbasket::unicorn:

Thanks a lot for posting the pics of day 4, Radker :flowers:

I've found some more additional pics of Steph and the
elephants from yesterday and feel it's really amazing
what an elephant expert Steph has become - or better
to say an elephant whisperer ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

On pic 6 it seems as if Steph herself is interested in those
very special pics.

And here's an French article with pics from yesterday:

La princesse Stéphanie porte le corset comme... personne !

Last edited:
Camille is the spitting image of Grace's sister Lizanne Levine!!

Stephanie´s daughters are so beautiful, and Camille is so much Kelly-like.

Pauline is gorgeous. I'll bet she'll be stunning when she reaches 16!

So do i Radker18. After all this is one of the most popular and prestigious events of the principality, and leaving Stephanie deal with it on her own gives out such a sense of lack of interest in Monaco's cultural life. And God knows how much that principality needs real care and attention. Not just being there posing for the photo, as Caroline ( and Albert himself ) seems to do nowadays, but really being there, getting involved, participating, promoting the country ( socially, politically, scientifically... ) creating new alternatives to the regular social events ( cultural, scientific research prizes, as prestigious as Prince of Asturias or the Nobel Prizes ) stimulating tourism ( renewing traditions, folklore... ) actually taking tender care of the principality. Let's see what happens at Sainte- Devote Day...

Princess Stephanie attends the 33rd Monte Carlo International Circus Festival, during the official Award Gala evening, Monaco, 20 January 2009.

*1* *2* *3* *4* *5*

Princess Stephanie of Monaco poses with clowns as she arrives for the closing ceremony of the 33rd Monte-Carlo International Circus Festival on January 20, 2009 in Monaco. AFP PHOTO / POOL /

*1* *2* *3* *4* *5*

Princess Stephanie of Monaco (R), her daughter Pauline (C) and French actor and director Robert Hossein (L) attend the closing ceremony of the 33rd Monte-Carlo International Circus Festival, in Monaco on January 20, 2009.

*11* *12* *13* *14* *15* *16*

Izhesvk's Children pose with the Princess Antoinette Award, an award given to the youngest artist in festival, next to Pauline, Princess Stephanie (C) of Monaco' s daughter during the closing ceremony of the 33rd Monte-Carlo International Circus Festival, in Monaco on January 20, 2009.

*1* *2* *3* *4* *5*

Last edited:
Watermark Free from Daylife/Reuters

*1* *2* *3* *4* *5* *6* *7*

Great to see Pauline again :) Both her and Stephanie looked Beautiful tonight .And Pauline giving out a prize I think she gave out the award when she was younger also . Hope to see her again next year .

IBL Gallery

Princess Stephanie´s daugher Pauline has become a very beatiful lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom