The Duchess of Edinburgh's Fashion and Style, Part 2: July 2024 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 2 of the thread for The Duchess of Edinburgh's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

The Duchess of Edinburgh's Fashion and Style, Part 1: March 2023 - July 2024 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

The Duchess of Edinburgh in blue in Paris yesterday:

** Full view **

and in white today:

** Full view **

The shoes worn on both days are a bit too clunky, I think it would have looked much better with different ones.

A great look for the Duchess of Edinburgh at a performance of Starlight Express at The Troubadour Wembley Park Theatre this evening, August 7:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

That is an interesting print, she looks great on that caramel color too. Is it my eyesight or did you notice her earrings are spiral seashells?

I like the colour, the print and neckline, but I think the style, particularly the bodice section, stops this from being a ‘wow’ dress. I admire how she is still experimenting with her clothes and wears some lovely prints.
At first I thought the earrings resembled ice- cream cornets, but I’m sure you’re right and they are shells.

The yellow is nice but I'm not sure about the choice of hat or coat!

A nice autumn look for the Duchess of Edinburgh who presented the British Fashion Council's Queen Elizabeth II Award for British Design in London today, September 12:

** Full view ** Upper part **

A nice autumn look for the Duchess of Edinburgh who presented the British Fashion Council's Queen Elizabeth II Award for British Design in London today, September 12:

** Full view ** Upper part **
Whilst I like the colours, the Duchess is usually a lot better put together than this. I hope this is not the start of a new fashion trend.

Somehow the outfit is a mismatch and the hairstyle is horrendous.

I like the colour of the blouse, but otherwise it’s very sloppy.
I would love to see her with a sharper haircut . She appears to have very fine, flyaway hair, so a structured style would maintain a more polished look.

The yellow dress is to busy for me and the hat and coat don't help. The horse outfit is mismatched.

A lovely pretty floral look and a really smart hairstyle too!
I like the print - the colours really suit her. Yes, I think she generally looks better on formal, official engagements when she styles her swept back .

She has worn some lovely dresses for this visit. The most recent is a gorgeous, rich shade. The styles are relatively unfussy and are flattering to her figure. Her hairstyle today is another success and makes her look very polished.

Sophie looked particularly good like that. Dress and hairstyle clicked.

Back
Top Bottom