The Duchess of Cambridge's Maternity Fashion: December 2012 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love Pippa's hat at the service. :flowers: Very nice decoration. Looks classy. Loving these real hats.

Fur keeps one warm. No getting around it's a wise choice and usually a major investment across years. Kate would look good in St Petersburg, Russia. ;)

I think that Kate looked very nice in the tweed coat and I liked the alpaca hat on her, as well. I especially loved the Chanel bag that she carried as it has handles and she cannot clutch it to hide whatever she tries to hide! :)

Uber Chic ! Especially the Shoes...

Last edited:
And IMO the pattern is a practical choice if you're working with kids and paint!;)

Lovely dress and coat but it works better with the coat on I think,also a great colour on the duchess.

Very smart looking coat and a timeless design! But I don't care for the dress. It has a cheap looking fabric and I don't think it flatters the Duchess.

Really love that coat Catherine had on, one gorgeous wool coat that looked very well made and perfect on her. Think a nice scarf and gloves would of dressed it up a bit.......she looks so happy and having babies does agree with her....:lol:

The blue dress is wonderful. It's one of her best dresses.

I love the coat. Beautiful wool coat, absolutely perfect for a cool winter day :flowers:

Dress is not my favorite choice though. Seems wrong choice for winter. Color is pretty though.

She certainly doesn't seem to feel the cold! I quite like the dress despite it appearing to be more something you might wear in Spring or Autumn . I love the coat and find it interesting that not so long ago she might have worn it with her customary black boots. The nude hosiery and the shoes create a more polished look.

I love this blue dress. Very nice. The coat is lovely too.

The Duchess of Cambridge visited the Anna Freud Centre in London today, January 11, recycling a Tory Burch coat:

** Today ** Today 2 ** December 2014 **

Last edited:
I love the blue coat and shoes from the event on the 10th. The dress is nice although not one of my favourites. Very pretty touches with the jewelry. She looks beautiful, possibly a little tired, but as always genuinely very interested and focused on those around her.

The silver coat is beautiful. I love the design and color.

At first I thought Catherine's Tory Burch coat was a little dull, but then I saw a better photo and now I love it! It's the opposite of dull, actually - the sparkles really catch the eye.

I was hoping we'd see that pink coat again.
Really makes her stand out in the crowd.

Cute little teddy bears, too!

I love this color. And the black buttons are the perfect accents.

Pretty in pink! Love her hairstyle, the curls framing her face. She looks happy, healthy, and warm. Great shoes

The Duchess looks lovely as ever today at Coventry Cathedral.

I love this look on the Duchess. It is so feminine and the color is beautiful on her. Her hair looks soo much better since she cut it! Like a weight has been lifted from her shoulders, literally. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom