The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 30: July 2021 - March 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The duchess looks really wonderful for the audience with Queen Margarethe today.

A very polished look. Perfect for the occasion.

I like such long coat-dress on her but these lapels are ugly.

I really like the grey and black coat. Looks very polished and elegant.

Lovely ivory cashmere sweater with the repeated jacket,leggings and boots. Although I generally love Catherine walker, this coat does nothing for the duchess. The bare neck somehow accentuates her thinness and the cuffs look funny with the gloves, though I applaud the use of gloves. By contrast, Mary looks cozy in her Prada years old coat, with a scarf around her neck.

It's a very elegant look for the Duchess, nothing flashy, just refined good taste.

The DoC for the win here. She looks perfect.;)

Oh, dear, that coat is very "Diana in the 80s", I don't like that style at all.

Yesterdays outfit was saved from being too dull by its colour, but todays outfit is not. You are still young, Kate, give that coat to your mother!

All in all, I would say her casual outfit to the kindergarten was the best of her outfits in DK.

Oh, dear, that coat is very "Diana in the 80s", I don't like that style at all.

Yesterdays outfit was saved from being too dull by its colour, but todays outfit is not. You are still young, Kate, give that coat to your mother!

All in all, I would say her casual outfit to the kindergarten was the best of her outfits in DK.

I totally agree. I liked the colour of the coat but again not the lenght.

Love all 3 outfits on the tour. Perfectly judged for each part of the tour. I particularly like the red blazer.

Kate looks pretty in almost any color, red is beautiful on her however the styles she wears are sometimes very old and not becoming to her. I wish she could find a happy place in her fashions.

The Duchess of Cambridge arrived for a two-day working visit to Denmark today, February 22, wearing a red Zara blazer:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

I love the jacket.

Duchess of Cambridge at the second day today in Denmark visit the Stenurten Forest Kindergarten

https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...he-stenurten-picture-id1372294611?s=2048x2048

I dislike the sweater and jacket.

I love the coat. Beautiful and elegant.

A really great look and coat on the duchess!

The Herringbone coat on The Duchess is an absolute classic. It was all the style back when I graduated High School in 1960 and still looks clean and neat. I hope to see it often. JMO

The Herringbone coat on The Duchess is an absolute classic. It was all the style back when I graduated High School in 1960 and still looks clean and neat. I hope to see it often. JMO

I think her coat is houndstooth, not herringbone.:flowers:

:previous: I have no idea which coat you're talking about so I search it, wow I remember that coat and I actually loved it when she previously wore it, it looks so different this time, in a good way.

:previous: I have no idea which coat you're talking about so I search it, wow I remember that coat and I actually loved it when she previously wore it, it looks so different this time, in a good way.

It is look number 2 from post 267 above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom