The Death & Memorial Service of Thomas Kingston, Husband of Lady Gabriella Kingston

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lady Gabriella often attended social gatherings like Chelsea Flower Show, Trooping and Ascot before…

It would be lovely to see her there again, and i think it would be good for her to get out among people again, in well known and controlled spaces… She seems to be a very nice person and have a warm and genuine smile

Last edited:
Lady Gabriella often attended social gatherings like Chelsea Flower Show, Trooping and Ascot before…

It would be lovely to see her there again, and i think it would be good for her to get out among people again, in well known and controlled spaces… She seems to be a very nice person and have a warm and genuine smile
Yes I had forgotten about the Chelsea Flower Show too!

No details have been released about what the medication was. I know that I reacted very badly to some common anti-depressants which I was prescribed some years ago. I was told that I'd been unlucky and that only about 1 in 100 people were so badly affected, but 1 in 100 is still quite a lot of people, and I was quite angry that I hadn't been warned. It'll be very sad if it turns out that prescription medication was involved in what happened.

No details have been released about what the medication was. I know that I reacted very badly to some common anti-depressants which I was prescribed some years ago. I was told that I'd been unlucky and that only about 1 in 100 people were so badly affected, but 1 in 100 is still quite a lot of people, and I was quite angry that I hadn't been warned. It'll be very sad if it turns out that prescription medication was involved in what happened.
I'm so sorry to hear that Alison; having had a few bad experiences with anti-depressants over the years myself, I feel I have been extremely lucky to finally find one that (touch wood) is working well, and yes it will be even more heartbreaking than it already is, if medication is found to have played a part in what happened. I hope things are better for you now.

Hopefully the inquest will provide much needed answers to the questions Thomas's loved ones have, as they try to come to terms with this desperately sad event.

Yes, thanks, I found one that worked better in the end. As you say, hopefully this inquest will provide some answers.

Back
Top Bottom