The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 11: November 2020 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yep - unless you are purposely dressing like a Christmas Tree. And then you do you.
Maybe it is for the benefit of color bind Britons that she might have run into on an engagement.

Last edited:
Yes it all looks like a bit of a mess of colours on the Countess today.

She looks ravishing!
This blue is such a wonderful colour for her and it goes so well with her eyes.

Lovely dress and great color

A gorgeous colour and accessorised with a beautiful bag. Not sure about the shoes. Beautiful earrings too.

I love this gown on her. The color is wonderful with her skin but the cut of the bodice really is interesting and looks so good on her. She is fairly buxom and this cut accommodates that but doesn’t make her look huge. Her hair always looks better up and she really should just cut it.

I mean she just looks fabulous I adore the colour I totally agree with all of your comments and the earrings I just think they are stunning

Almost December and with bare arms? It's not possible. Surely she likes to show her arms, I say. :ermm:
By the way, I love the Countess of Wessex:flowers:

I love this gown on her. The color is wonderful with her skin but the cut of the bodice really is interesting and looks so good on her. She is fairly buxom and this cut accommodates that but doesn’t make her look huge. Her hair always looks better up and she really should just cut it.

I agree, the colour works well for Sophie, though I am not entirely convinced about the neckline and the style of dress. Also, I think Sophie looks best with her hair in a bun.

This color blue looks beautiful on the Countess. I am not in favor of the sleeveless dress. lately, I noticed a few of the royal ladies wear sleeveless dresses and as the ladies age, IMO, they should be wearing sleeves. I also feel sleeves, on especially a formal dress, looks a lot better. That’ is JMOO. One of the best people to follow and get dress ideas, is the Queen. As she aged, she changed some of her ways of dressing. The Queen is great person to follow. Jmoo

Pretty weird appearance. The coat is almost to the floor and she looks dwarfed by it.then she wearing the coat indoors while it is obvious she has something on underneath she could wear and take off the coat

Oh not great too many competing colours and they all clash.

The blue Jacket and top is lovely, but not to keen on the trousers with the rest of the outfit.

Love her new look there she is wearing a lot of of me&em

I must say don't like the outfit and really don't like it with the coat.

The coat reminds me of bathrobes worn in the 1970s/80s, I don‘t like it either, but it is by Victoria Beckham:

** Coat ** Coat **

The Countess's style has been very hit and miss lately ,all are nice as separate pieces but not together.

The coat reminds me of bathrobes worn in the 1970s/80s, I don‘t like it either, but it is by Victoria Beckham:

** Coat ** Coat **

A bathrobe was the first thing I thought of when I saw her coat. I’m not a fan of the coat either but I do like the shirt and skirt she’s wearing in the other photos.

The coat is different….when I saw it I was reminded of the clothing style around WWII. It is the style, cut and fabric, just. reminds me of the War Time. I do not care for the ivory or cream colored blouse. Yes, with the Countess it is hit and sometimes miss.

I love the richness of the colour and texture which has a warm, seasonal feel . Also like the blouse skirt combination.

The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 11: November 2020 -

I must say don't like the outfit and really don't like it with the coat.

I don’t either.

The coat really does look like a bathrobe.

I agree I love the colour and actually with jeans or as an entirely casual piece its great but I have to say her style has been hit or miss lately lots of colours that don't actually work well together topped with ultra long coats that drown Sophie IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom