The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 10: April 2019 - November 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple but elegant, lovely neckline. I like the simple added necklace as well.

The Countess looked really lovely today.

Sophie works hard is gracious and looks gorgeous I love the black dress stunning

:)The pink is really lovely as well as the floral Sophie is really hardworking and always appears charming

The black and white shirtwaist dress looks great on her as does the all pink midi dress. The wickstead dusty rose dress was way too tight and the opening in the cleavage was not pretty, especially for the solemn occasion

This is not the right dress for. You need to be very tall for the wide pleats and scalloped hem. Also, she is quite buxom and this cut makes her look short waisted. Very good hairdo

Sophie looks very elegant and I like how her scarf adds a pop of colour to the outfit.

Sophie looked great in a black dress at the Heropreneurs Awards in London this evening:

** Full view **

Sophie looked great in a black dress at the Heropreneurs Awards in London this evening:

** Full view **

Sophie looks fantastic in this; I love when she gets it right, and she definitely did with this dress.

A sophisticated looking Sophie. It really suits her. I do think she is overdue for a rethink on her hairstyle. A sharper style would work wonders.

Yes Elly I agree th hair needs help but otherwise Sophie always looks so chic I have to say Oslo looks freezing ! as I go into a hot summer! I love the one shoulder gown

Sophie looks wonderful. I love the black dress with its interesting one shoulder design and how its perfect length accents a very trim pair of ankles. Unfortunately this is one of her rare misses when it comes to her hair. She would have been better with her hair up rather than wearing a ponytail with that dress. It is a beautiful and very chic dress. Her hair is not.

The Countess of Wessex at the Royal British Legion Festival of Remembrance this evening:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
Sophie looks very lovely. Both the coat and dress are very elegant. Her hair is looking glossy and well groomed. Definitely the nicest I have seen her look for a little while.

The Countess looks really lovely tonight.

I like the look in the second picture - just the dress. Not sure about the coat/jacket.

I don't like the fuzzy jacket/coat--it's hard to tell which it is--but the dress looks lovely.

Sophie looks as lovely as ever. Not totally crazy about her fur jacket/gilet but it still managed to go well with the dress, so she gets a pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom