State Visit from Iceland to Denmark: October 8-9, 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blog Real

Imperial Majesty
City
Lisboa
Country
Portugal
In the wake of an invitation of Her Majesties the King and the Queen, the President of Iceland, His Excellency Halla Tomasdóttir, and his spouse, Mr. A. Björn Skúlason, will be a state visit to Denmark on 8 and 9 October 2024.

Last edited:
That's great! Another opportunity to strengthen the ties between the Nordic / Scandinavian countries. I've been to Iceland this summer - an experience I won't forget for the rest of my life. Breathtaking scenery and the nature is so wonderful. Having seen the pictures of the King and Queen's tour to Greenland I suspect the landscape might be very similar!

Look forward. Iceland was a worthy candidate (along with Finland) to be the first incoming state visit of the reign.

In the wake of an invitation of Her Majesties the King and the Queen, the President of Iceland, His Excellency Halla Tomasdóttir, and his spouse, Mr. A. Björn Skúlason, will be a state visit to Denmark on 8 and 9 October 2024.
For clarification: the current president is the second female president of Iceland, so it would be her spouse that is joining her.

Back
Top Bottom